Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive

User Tag List

Old 04-30-2016, 11:39 PM   #1
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future
Default AOWL Season 6 Magazine: Week 9 Edition

Season 6 Magazine: Week IX Edition
By Artifice

Intro

What's up fellas. Asylum's been putting in serious work to keep this league up and running, so I gave him the weekend off from doing the mag. You're stuck with me for this week. It's now week 9, the week of the first title defense, and it's got us creeping ever closer to the playoffs. We've got some new sign ins (to the league this season) and some people signing back in. Let's get into it.

No-Show Shine

The only no-shows this week were in the same battle, Innovator vs. JESODIST, leaving no verse by its lonesome.

Battle Reviews

Breathless vs. Mr. J

Two different approaches to their pic here. Mr. J took a darker approach while Breathless took a more psychedelic interpretation. Both came consistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless
Deep rumblings strike a chord inside, intertwined emotions wrap around past passions.
Music class that I hated because I loved it but wasn't able to show enough talent.
The teacher I dreamed of dancing with before I even knew what lust was to have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless
… dimensional spectrum unravel as I stand over the precipice in silence.
… methodical realignment of synaptic signals opens a path through an undiscovered eye's lens.
… testing the waters I lift a foot to find my feet are engulfed in a time rift ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J
the foundation scatters halves. as the lovers twirl.
her fingers hit each note carrying us to another world.
under pearl cries & between darkness, she waits...
the tension is great in each break, in between each arch
she slid her fingers across her only true sweetheart
the graves reign supreme & the pain will never seize.
with age brings beauty, death was saved a better seat.
In the end, the voters felt Breathless' approach more, giving him the win 4-3.

Symetrik vs. Asylum

While the voters felt that neither verse really encapsulated the picture, both had their own twists that made them interesting. While I personally dug Symetrik's verse a little more, I ended up in the minority. Some cool parts from each verse include...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symetrik
I've never been labeled a liar,
more often I'm seen in a three-piece-suit that feels like it's never been ironed,
I smoke from a pipe of proportionate size to my pride. it serves as a gentle reminder-
that passion is power to tear a man down, while he swears that he's never been wiser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symetrik
a curse is not without blessing
a lesson I learned when she passed.
the hand that I held as I stood by her side… I'm thankful she finished her laugh,
that moment of lapse… frantic for fingers that slid from my grasp.
I'm shattered and mad but the hospital trusts me and wants me to help… so I know that she isn't my last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum
It was another Saturday night in the mountain town of Willow Pines,
a group of college kids had a night on the town, swallowing pints,
when the friend who tagged along and followed behind,
spoke for what felt like the first time.
He said, “There’s an abandoned factory we can drink at with no houses in sight,
TRUST ME when I tell you if we go, you’ll have the time of your life.”
Six more rounds of shots and they were off to find the cast-outs party spot,
the chicks had doubts, but the bar was closing and it was the only option in their party’s plot,
In the end, Asylum took the W 5-3.

Adonis vs. MMLP

Both these guys brought solid pieces to this outing. MMLP carved out a Planet-of-the-Apes type piece whereas Adonis came with a futuristic piece about the Upper Echelon creating AI to replace people. A few standout segments from each...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP
Humans descend in the hierarchy, made to do as they say,
- the once-predators finally now doomed to be prey.
Now zoo’s have humans enslaved in the search for prominence
persecuted and caged in an ironic turn of consequence.
As a species asserts its dominance and their reign is sinking in
others lurk anonymously, just waiting in the wings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP
We're now livestock they've contained to feast on with relish
until they move on up the chain to the next meal that's presented.
We're merely an edible food source kept for our masters to kill
I guess if the meek don't inherit the world, the animals will...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis
At first, they just cooked and cleaned
But soon created a carbon copy regime
Slowly replacing soul with gears - Adapting brain to chips
Forward motion veered to constraining and taming bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis
We had it all, but sound logic quickly downgraded to caustic
Death by creative juices. Sip and be nauseous
This battle was closer than the voting suggests, but in the end, MMLP took it 6-2.

NYCSPITZ vs. Cereal Killa

The voters saw this as a clear-cut victory. While the voters saw elements of cool imagery and verbiage in Cereal's piece, it was too disjointed and conceptually spread out to grab the voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ
I was mesmerized by the man's world, so sordid and stark
when one day he transformed, started performing his art
it was as if a brief light finally tried to escape
and this single moment inexorably was tied to his fate -
Chilly Autumn...when the light dies flirting with night's vows
he saw me coming home from work, when he curtsied and cried out:
"Young man! Allow me to state my purpose, it's considerably bold...
it's only right you're the man to whom this soliloquy's owed!
NYC dropped a gem of a narrative, taking the picture and giving it a life. NYC took the victory with a 5-0 shutout.

Adverse vs. 2tripple0

This one was lopsided. 2tripple0 didn't deliver the goods this time, instead dropping one of his freestyle-esque pieces of randomness. Adverse on the otherhand delivered a polished verse depicting the struggles of alcoholism and a desire for revenge. One part of his verse I really liked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse
Loosening up the tie around my neck, conformity's choking me
Self loathing, manager gave me the axe after scolding and scolding me
I pass the shop windows, greeted by my face peering back
But I'm unable to recognize the beast in the glass
Stained in my reflection is a faint recollection
Of how I can never change bent by my pain and transgressions
Lost in the city that I've spent my entire life inside of
I've consciously got every corner mapped out but my mind's a liar
The voters saw this as a clear victory as Adverse took it 5-0 in a shutout. Pay attention to Adverse people, he's 3-0 and in the contendership match this week. He doesn't look like he's messing around.

Contendership Match: Artifice vs. Just Write

Just Write wasn't able to fully drop his piece this week due to real-life shit, but he was cool enough to drop something so that our battle would get me some feedback. Much respect for that sir. While his piece wasn't finished, he said he'll post it in the Open Mic section when he gets a chance to finish it. I hope everyone will give it a read when he does, as the beginning he posted definitely grabs the readers interest (as NYC mentions in his vote breakdown).

Championship Match: Frank vs. Timeless

The first championship match of the season featured these two warriors. Frank's an old head that's been doing it for a while, Timeless I don't know but he's obviously sharp cuz he's in the champ match. In fact, he dropped a real gem in this outing, taking a dark, macabre tone, laced with conceptual juxtapositions and metaphor. While his verse didn't tie tightly to the pic, it seemed clear (to me at least) that the picture inspired his verse... it grew from it so to speak. Frank dropped a cool piece in his usual natural storytelling style. While he conceptually dealt with the picture more directly (and in some ways, effectively) some of his word choices and scheme-carrying decisions left the voters feeling it just wasn't enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Stargazing for the sun as the lights fade the storm's leash.
Warn each and every man not to migrate as the shore flees.
Casting shadows of doubt, Palace of Now is hell's yesterday.
Tomorrow's invested way into the future to sell stress and fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Death served on a black platter and I was glad to have it too,
As I witness the end of the world in a panoramic view.
Mind state designed great, yet built with an apparatus loose.
Trying to extinguish failure's flames yet a pack of matches bloomed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Arthritic fingertips entangled uniquely original; he speedily twiddles
He waves his hands, magically unfurling the string into a meaningless symbol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
He pricks himself and bleeds blissful. The blood leaks and dribbles like an artist's ink stipple
R.I.P in the middle of a sheet crimpled as the price of his artwork proceeds to triple
The web of your life, mingled yarn on a weavers spindle -
In the end, Timeless was crowned first Champion of the season with a 7-1 victory.

Predictions

Symetrik vs. Mr. J

With both writers coming off of close losses last week, I see both bringing the heat this time around. With Mr. J rhyming his votes (and dropping in cyphers and the OM on the reg) he's constantly keeping himself in rhyme mode. If he finds a groove with the topic, Sym will have to really give it all to take this. I got Mr. J taking it in a close one.

Asylum vs. NYCSPITZ

Both coming off of wins last week, this is a contender for BOTW in my eyes. Asylum can tell a story and breath imagery and life into it, and from NYC's first showing last week, so can he. I don't know much about him, but from the little I've read he's obviously been around for time. Could go either way, but I'm gonna lean toward NYC if he writes like he did last week.

Breathless vs. Frank

With Breathless coming off a close win last week, and Frank coming off a loss in the championship match, this battle could go a few ways. If Breathless rides the momentum of his last win he could start to build a streak. However, if Frank seeks revenge for last week and digs deep, he can be hard to beat. I'm hoping they both write fire and make it hard for us to decide. I'm gonna lean toward Frank cuz I think he's gonna come twice as hard this week.

Adonis vs. Razah

Two solid writers here. Razah's signed back in after being out for a few weeks, while Adonis is coming off a loss and a couple of no-show wins. I know he knows Razah's talent, so I think he's gonna put the effort in. I got this one too close to call.

Innovator vs. Cereal Killa

Innovator is just getting back into it, as is Cereal Killa. Killa seems to be on a 2tripple0 steez right now, and his posts are hard to decipher. If he settles into it conceptually, he could snatch the W, but I got Innovator taking this one.

Aero vs. Wear Shhh

I know these two from the NBL (and Aero's been around for time) but not sure if either of them really write topicals. Wear Shhh already dropped some nonsense battle in the thread, my guess is he's trolling. If not, step up your topical game son.

Contender's Match: Adverse vs. MMLP

This is going to be another close one. Adverse is a recently returned member to online writing and MMLP I understand has been a topical head for quite a while. I'm gonna give the slight edge to him due to experience but Adverse has dropped nice work since coming back to the site so he could quite possibly pull out an upset.

Title Match: Timeless vs. Artifice

Good luck sir. Let's make it a good one.

Interview with Mr. J

Art: So how long have you been doing this text thing? Have you ever been on any other sites?

J: I cant remember what year I started doing text...I always wrote though.
I think it was 2003 when I joined here or maybe a little earlier then that...
Been writing since 6th grade & eventually started looking around at sites then
I was on about 5 different sites around then. I remember Urban Flows....
Illest Lyrics....Netcees 1.0....& I cant really remember the other 2 I used to be on a poetry site too...
now I just hang out here because its practically the only site left where people dont cram 30 words into a sentence with 60 syllables...smh

LOL... cool cool. So what kind of hip hop are you into? What artists do you really respect and/or find inspiration in? Also, what are your musical tastes outside of hip hop?

Im into a lot of hip hop to be honest Ive left it alone for the past few years due to the changes though.
I think the last album I bought was....shit....The Holy Grail? I havent listened to anything new lately.
I usually switch back & forth between the 90s & 2000s though. I listen to practically anything though.
Hip Hop has so many different facets to it, its just enjoyable to me regardless of what it is...
One day Ill be listening to trap music, another day its something conscientious, Ive been into it since the Yo!/Bassment days...

I have so many inspirations its hard to pin them all...you can decipher a persons personal style by who they listen to in my eyes...
but I respect Redman, RA The Rugged Man, Big L, Big Pun, Mos Def, Talib, DOOM, Del, Zion I, Pac Div, Curren$y & a shit ton of other people...
On rainy days I just throw some albums on & just chill while doing whatever.

Outside of Hip Hop I listen to anything that catches my ear, mostly instrumentals & shit.
So I go through soundtracks, classical music, some ambient shit & jazz...
I cant listen to anything with lyrics while Im trying to write because it throws me off.
I been getting into Sia recently though, I tend to lean towards the crazier styles of music when I can
music all around is inspirational once you find the vibe you going for...so I try finding indie sites...some lesser known radio sites & just go from there.

Word. Hip Hop is so diverse that there's something in it for almost everyone.

With respect to the league, how do you see the 2nd half of the season playing out? Are you looking forward to the playoffs? Anyone you've never faced that you'd like to? Anyone you want to see sign in?

The rest of the season should be great, everyone has been racking up some wins here & there
@2tripple0 was a contender so Im sure anything could happen this season. it should be a nice ending.
Im looking forward to the A game the competition may bring towards the playoffs though
thats when the 5th gear comes into play...
I look forward to going up against anyone to be honest. its always nice to see some fresh faces around.
As for the older heads I may have to wait until they hop off their pegasus & sign in...
I want to see some people sign in but I dont think they will...too busy living life...ghosting threads & so on...
I want to see JESODIST come back I need some more of that GodComplex flow...

Final question... any insights into your writing process? You write... a lot. Do you find it keeps you in a habit of formulating in verse, and has it ever burnt you out? Some people thrive on keeping the pen moving, whereas others find they need to let the creative juices marinate. Where do you stand?

My process usually starts by penning a few throwaway verses to the topic at hand.
most recently I started writing topics to peoples pieces that no showed as well as dropping in the cypher.
The only time I feel burnt out is on the last day I should have my verse in because Im usually busy messing with ideas.
I usually keep an ending to the piece in mind sometimes it will be my first line in my whole verse.
then I just build off of that until the end. I normally combine 2 to 4 different verses into one piece depending on my inspiration level.
after that is done I tend to head to the cypher for a bit and find a way to get the flow to work
I go back to the verses & put them together ransom note style...sometimes if I have the time I sit with one instrumental & stare at a blank screen & just start writing...
it all depends on mood for me. sometimes people choose the easiest approach to a topic which makes it easy to come up with something different.
my main goal when writing is something original but I tend to scatter subtleties throughout the verse for the keen eye.
but writing has never been an issue for me...its just time...time is the issue

Final Word

That's it from me guys. We're past the halfway point in the season, and the playoffs will be here sooner than you think. Keep those pens moving, and keep those skills sharp. Some heavy competition is signing in and I suspect more will too in the next couple of weeks.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #2
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Dope but don't appreciate it
Old 05-01-2016, 08:56 PM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Dope dope. Good shit Art, if you end up getting stuck with the mag next week just let me know what I can do to help you out with it. Asylum had asked me to do no-show shine at the beginning of the week but with there being no no-shows there wasn't much to write about. I'd like to help out with this shit though.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:43 AM   #4
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

The cats meow amirite
Old 05-02-2016, 11:35 AM   #5
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

It doesn't matter..
Old 05-02-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Cool lil mag appreciate the effort

@Artifice posting tonight
Old 05-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Great mag Artifice. Good work but when my name come up put some respek on it.

Old 05-02-2016, 06:35 PM   #8
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

cool.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:15 PM   #9
timeless
past tense

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

I call dibs on next mag since muhfucka been real unappreciative the past few weeks.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:18 AM   #10
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
I call dibs on next mag since muhfucka been real unappreciative the past few weeks.
I won't and I doubt @asylum will argue with his. Always lovely to catch a little break from writing them bitches.

Edit: I'm sure this is a solid read, but in all honesty, I been mad busy this week so I haven't read a line

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-03-2016, 03:25 AM   #11
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

@timeless yeah bruv I'd truly appreciate it if you did a mag. I mean I like writing them, and it's something I truly enjoy. but 6 weeks straight of 3 days a week is a bit much for me, since i'm competing as well. make sure and blow up my inbox. i'll do an interview or writers block with a person of your choosing, since your running the show. holla.

that being said, thanks again @Artifice. I won't forget this.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:10 AM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Hope you guys are getting prepared for my return.

ARE YOU READY???

Old 05-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #13
timeless
past tense

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
@timeless yeah bruv I'd truly appreciate it if you did a mag. I mean I like writing them, and it's something I truly enjoy. but 6 weeks straight of 3 days a week is a bit much for me, since i'm competing as well. make sure and blow up my inbox. i'll do an interview or writers block with a person of your choosing, since your running the show. holla.

that being said, thanks again @Artifice. I won't forget this.
Do whatever u want just try to get it to me sometime Friday ill have it posted by Friday night. If I can't then then it'll never come out lol
Old 05-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Hope you guys are getting prepared for my return.

ARE YOU READY???
no one cares.

lets be honest, you're more likely to noshow than to actually turn up these days.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:51 AM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I SAID ARE YOU READY????

Old 05-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #16
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
I SAID ARE YOU READY????
Yes witness, we're all ready for that easy no show win. I get first dibs.

Want to battle Mr.j this week? Due today though, but if you lose it won't go against your record. The topic is in the closed battle section if so, Holler

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Lmao...watch me tho.

Old 05-04-2016, 12:52 AM   #18
asylum

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmao...watch me tho.
You know, I really hope you show bro. You're an amazing writer, I love your work.
Just know that if you no show on your first week in and do not vote on this weeks matches, I'm not giving you another match this season. Nothing personal but those who abide by the rules should be confident there are consequences associated with breaking them.

Make sure and drop some votes this week, please.

@Witty

Last edited by asylum; 05-04-2016 at 05:21 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #19
asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Do whatever u want just try to get it to me sometime Friday ill have it posted by Friday night. If I can't then then it'll never come out lol
I will have writers blocks to you by Friday afternoon.

Are you capable of producing a featured artist? I would like to see what you have to offer as far as music influence goes. doesn't have to be hiphop.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:58 AM   #20
Insanevillain

Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain Insanevillain

This looks interesting....