Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #81
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Just finished 'Saga of the Swamp Thing' by Alan 'the GOAT' MOORE..
it was fucking dope. Had John Constatine and a whole host of other cameos.
Just started 'The BOYS' by Garth Ennis, its pretty dope.

Meanwhile Bags is reading 'the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe' 'Pilgrims Progress' ?? Serious? gtfoh pliable. or a fucking bunch of self-help, religious studies bullshit. Go back to the gym you roid faggot, education isnt for you.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 12:01 PM   #82
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Finished 48 Laws
Currently reading “Knowledge of Self...A collection of wisdom on the science of everything in life”
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:06 AM   #83
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

1. Miracles by C.S. Lewis (4/5)
2. Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis (3.5/5)
3. The Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan (2/5)
4. Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson (5/5)
5. Intro to old Testament (Harvard Lecture series) by Christine Hayes (5/5)
6. Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America's Schools by Steven Brill (3/5)
7. Educated by Tara Westover (4/5)
8. Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for All and None by Friedrich Nietzsche (3.5/5)
9. A Delusion of Satan by Frances Hill (4/5)
10. A Storm of Witchcraft by Emerson Baker (4/5)
11. Why Jesus? Rediscovering his truth in an age of mass marketed spirituality by Ravi Zacharias (5/5)
12. A Treatise of Human Nature by David Hume (4/5)
13. The Social Construction of Reality (4/5)
14. The Protestant Ethic and The Spirit of Capitalism (4/5)
15. The Developing Person Through Childhood and Adolescence 11E by Kathleen Berger (5/5)
16. Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi (4/5)
17. Philosophy of Fine Art by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (5/5)
18. Paradise Lost by John Milton (5/5)
19. The Social Contract by Jean-Jacques Rousseau (4/5)
20. The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis (4/5)
21. Deadly Spin by Wendell Potter (4/5)
22. On Becoming a Person by Carl Rogers (5/5)
23. Beartown by Frederik Backman (5/5)
24. Us Against You by Frederik Backman (4/5)
25. The 5 Love Languages of Children (4/5)
26. The Modern Political Tradition from Hobbes to Habermas (Great Courses) (5/5)

halfway thru a handful of books also....including Louie Simmons book of methods and a couple different biology texts
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:07 AM   #84
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Just finished 'Saga of the Swamp Thing' by Alan 'the GOAT' MOORE..
it was fucking dope. Had John Constatine and a whole host of other cameos.
Just started 'The BOYS' by Garth Ennis, its pretty dope.

Meanwhile Bags is reading 'the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe' 'Pilgrims Progress' ?? Serious? gtfoh pliable. or a fucking bunch of self-help, religious studies bullshit. Go back to the gym you roid faggot, education isnt for you.
im not sure the public education system needs more alcoholics and swamp thing but wtf do I know
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 AM   #85
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
1. Women by Bukowski (5/5)
vaguely interested in digging through bukowski's work but its a little abstract for my taste.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:09 AM   #86
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Finished 48 Laws
Currently reading “Knowledge of Self...A collection of wisdom on the science of everything in life”
updates on this when you finish please
Old 06-16-2019, 11:05 AM   #87
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

17/50. One, none, and a hundred-thousand by Luigi pirandelllo: 4/5 pretty amazing idea.
18/50 All Will Be Revealed by James Murphy 7/5. The best novel I have ever read. Mind altering
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:45 PM   #88
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellas

I’m on book 20 now. Will post the full list later. 19 was A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. I picked it up in the airport having read his previous book a while ago. Charming, well written, loved it. Would recommend. 5/5

Book 20 is the essential guide to Taoism by Eva Wong.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:55 PM   #89
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

The book by Alan watts.basically a summation of his philosophy. 2 chapters in its a 4.5/5 but I'm ahead of the curve having listened to all Alan watts chillstep mixes on YouTube multiple times and his other clips. A first timer will find it harder to follow basically the universe peoples the same way an ocean waves
Old 06-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #90
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Homo deus by yuval Noah harari. So far 5.5/5
Old 07-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #91
Ghost1

Yuval harari would literally suck a robots dick

That book was ok ....minus 200 pages
Old 07-02-2019, 11:10 PM   #92
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Lmao...wtf
Old 07-06-2019, 02:28 PM   #93
Ryno
Retired

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
updates on this when you finish please
Good read for me. It in my opinion, is a book of philosophy that burrows a lot of its principles from the Nation of Islam without the believe of God. They are called the Nation of Gods & Earth or 5% ers for short. They have schools and core curriculums that are also available to help further the knowledge of those who are interested.

Interesting highlights:

-The black man is God, the black woman is earth
-The true origins of where white ppl came from (selective breeding)
-Why God doesn’t exist
-Supreme Mathematics & Alphabet (curriculums they teach) gives a deeper meaning into how life is universally tied together
Old 07-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #94
Ryno
Retired

About to start “ Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Old 07-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #95
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

read article on buzzfede bb geen
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:00 AM   #96
Ghost1

1. Miracles by C.S. Lewis (4/5)
2. Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis (3.5/5)
3. The Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan (2/5)
4. Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson (5/5)
5. Intro to old Testament (Harvard Lecture series) by Christine Hayes (5/5)
6. Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America's Schools by Steven Brill (3/5)
7. Educated by Tara Westover (4/5)
8. Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for All and None by Friedrich Nietzsche (3.5/5)
9. A Delusion of Satan by Frances Hill (4/5)
10. A Storm of Witchcraft by Emerson Baker (4/5)
11. Why Jesus? Rediscovering his truth in an age of mass marketed spirituality by Ravi Zacharias (5/5)
12. A Treatise of Human Nature by David Hume (4/5)
13. The Social Construction of Reality (4/5)
14. The Protestant Ethic and The Spirit of Capitalism (4/5)
15. The Developing Person Through Childhood and Adolescence 11E by Kathleen Berger (5/5)
16. Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi (4/5)
17. Philosophy of Fine Art by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (5/5)
18. Paradise Lost by John Milton (5/5)
19. The Social Contract by Jean-Jacques Rousseau (4/5)
20. The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis (4/5)
21. Deadly Spin by Wendell Potter (4/5)
22. On Becoming a Person by Carl Rogers (5/5)
23. Beartown by Frederik Backman (5/5)
24. Us Against You by Frederik Backman (4/5)
25. The 5 Love Languages of Children (4/5)
26. The Modern Political Tradition from Hobbes to Habermas (Great Courses) (5/5)
27. The Coddling of the American Mind by Jonathan Haidt and Greg Lukianoff’s (3/5)
28. Wish by Barbara O'Connor (4/5)
29. Art as Experience by John Dewey (4/5)
30. Consciousness Explained by Daniel C. Dennett (5/5)
31. The Economics Book by DK Big Ideas Series (4/5)
32. Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future by Friedrich Nietzsche (4/5)
33. The Book of Mormon by Joseph Smith (3/5)
34. Tao Te Ching by Laozi (5/5)
Old 08-14-2019, 04:01 AM   #97
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

book recommendation for you niggas

The Kybalion

also salute whoever mentioned Alan Watts on this page.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #98
Ghost1

googled it. right up my alley tbh. will try to peep before year end. good look.

an word to ryno I was already aware of what Knowledge of Self is.....I guess I was curious to some of the particulars surrounding the supreme mathematics and the correlation to the nation of Islam and how much influence the Quran and Muhammad's teachings had on the modern movement....ill peep it eventually
Old 08-14-2019, 11:17 AM   #99
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
book recommendation for you niggas

The Kybalion

also salute whoever mentioned Alan Watts on this page.
Praise me nigga
Old 08-26-2019, 07:40 AM   #100
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Praise me nigga
did i not say word nigga? lol tf

anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
13/50. The Book of Enoch
yes
Quote:
14/50. Grappler Baki. 5:5. So dope. Worth it.
lol word to Eng though, Grappler Baki is kinda fiire
Quote:
11. The biology of belief 10th Ed. -Bruce Lipton 5/5. -
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
34. Tao Te Ching by Laozi (5/5)
yes.

i got a book recommendation for you @veritas, not that you'd have any impetus to read it lol but shit...the universe works in strange ways nigga, anyway. God Man: The Word Made Flesh. It might speak to you.
@NYCSPITZ...recommend me a book negro
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
b o o k, bags is an intellectual, his daughter is not