- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Born in Tucson, what up
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:50 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Also I'm against all forms of taxation as it's theft. What my bully does with my lunch money after taking it can't be placed on my doorstep to feel the guilt. I get your a commie and want the government to control all our finances so you view those funds differently. But to me it's all a big machine of corruption and always has been.

The Romans let the Visigoths in who were fleeing the Huns. It's just the nature of humanity. Study history and realize everything you seek is futile. Change comes through violence. There is no such thing as winning hearts and minds
Old 07-02-2019, 09:05 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Also I'm against all forms of taxation as it's theft. What my bully does with my lunch money after taking it can't be placed on my doorstep to feel the guilt. I get your a commie and want the government to control all our finances so you view those funds differently. But to me it's all a big machine of corruption and always has been.

The Romans let the Visigoths in who were fleeing the Huns. It's just the nature of humanity. Study history and realize everything you seek is futile. Change comes through violence. There is no such thing as winning hearts and minds
Interesting point...don't think violence will be as rampant in century 21 as in the last...we've been able to stave off annihilating ourselves for a few decades here since nukes were invented. Not saying that violence won't be an issue moving forward ofcourse it will but for better or worse it's under control here. The new issue is immortality - nanotech and biotech
Old 07-02-2019, 09:10 PM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Too much Harari

And I think u missed the part in the book where robots take over the human race

Or maybe u didn't finish it yet lol

Uh oh hates himself why tf he insists on arguing how good life is and can't fathom why he isn't capable of empathy is so 2017 like suh dudes.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #25
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

EmpathE is more like 2008
philosophy.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:24 PM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL da God
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:07 PM   #27
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

The Jew helps to balance my prior cognitive dissonance. Robots are not going to kill uss all. Gary v thinks that and gary v is a lunatic. That and he states numerous times he's not being obstinate or literal with his predictions...i think the war shifting to cyberspace and immortality search will be on point imho. But no I'm only on page 150 lol
Old 07-03-2019, 12:17 AM   #28
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

Ok so quit being a lazy pussy and live out some of the repeating history you fetishize so much instead of using it solely as a justification to stay in your little hut and do nothing, if you know change comes through violence well come on then, you don't seem like someone to shy away from a fight. There's plenty of people ready to do whatever it takes, just need more. This isn't oculus rift bro there's people being treated subhuman in our country and if enough of us give a shit they start getting held accountable. If we don't, they'll do anything and probably everything they can get away with to them. Moms, sisters, daughters, infants, babies, wtf. Bro I know a border patrol agent down there, i'm disgusted, this cat making 100k a year and most likely exactly one of the dudes I'm hearing reports about. I mean I know people who's extended family are detained, I'm disgusted that some little nerd shrimp fuckface that I went to high school with has the power to call the moms cousins and sisters of people I know whores and deny them bathroom breaks and drinking water solely because you'd rather microwave fucking pizza rolls bro COME ON
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:48 AM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Htc Vive*

But yea man it isn't my fight. History is full of silk slippers going down steps with wooden sandals coming up them.

I got wool moccasins so the need to revolt isn't pressing. When there are enough plebs in wooden sandals they will rise. I'm not for letting those sandals in because as I've noted I'm still at least rocking wool

I'm comfy.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:03 AM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh been a coward
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:18 AM   #31
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

No one is going to revolt as long as we’re all driving around in SUVs playing ps4s with bellies full of Taco Bell
Sad, but true, and by design
philosophy.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:10 PM   #32
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Washington DC

Detention Centers

Think about it
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:00 AM   #33
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Man fuck them mothafuckas, get our prison system right then I'll worry about that shit
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #34
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

I understand your sentiments boof and share some of tame concerns.

The lowest points of humanity descend further and further day by day. This is by design. These low energies are manifesting themselves in all walks of existence with everything in and on this Earth. Have faith, and know that you're a positive beacon for energy in these times. Whatever you can do to resonate your vibration at a higher rate do it and do it abundantly. Blessings

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #35
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Man fuck them mothafuckas, get our prison system right then I'll worry about that shit
this is the prison system. they're being treated the same or worse than prisoners for seeking asylum

you can't show empathy for more than one thing at a time?
Old 07-04-2019, 12:24 PM   #36
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I mean, it’s not rape if she keeps the baby, boof
philosophy.
Old 07-06-2019, 04:10 AM   #37
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

These people.should have thought about that before they broke law. Now they want me to feel bad? Lmfao. No one felt bad for me when i broke law and did time in shitholes jails. Fuck outta here Our jails aint much better when we break law.. But hey.. Bet they never do that shit again tho. Put.money on it

Last edited by Geno; 07-06-2019 at 04:16 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #38
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lol
When you broke the law, was it in an effort to make a better life for your children?
This is where context shows it’s importance
I’m guessing the crime you got put away for had a victim that wasn’t an imaginary line in the dirt
philosophy.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #39
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Lol wait so you law breaking criminals want to go to 1st class jails and shit? Lmaooooooo
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:23 PM   #40
boof

why do i have to keep repeating that seeking asylum isn't illegal?

i seriously don't understand