Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2013, 03:00 AM   #21
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lol what is skittles Arizona and Robitussin?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:04 AM   #22
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lol
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:04 AM   #23
Rawn M.D.

they complement each other @TYSON

codeine is an opiate, so its obv stronger, but its the weakest opiate goings
promethazine is an antihistamine, antimetic, and antitussive, so it drys out ur breathing passageways, and also has a drowsy affect.

when taking in combo the promethazine occupies teh cyp450p hepatic enzyme in the liver, thereby increasing plasma levels of the codeine, also the drowsyness factor adds to the opiate affect.
@NYCSPITZ ur talking dxm, its a dissociate. It kinda feels like special K to a degree but slightly more psychedelic whereas K is more opiate'ish, but both have similiar affects. Also prolonged dxm abuse can cause olney's lesions in the temporal lobe of ur brain to form. FYI

Skittles = corricidian cough n cold (contains dxm)
arizona - drink (contains sugar which is said -no proof- to increase dissociate affects, or at least make the user more lucid to those affects)
robotussin = obv (contains dxm)
Old 07-23-2013, 03:23 AM   #24
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Yo, this shit is chill. The promethezine/ codeine mixture itself was green.

Its not very strong at all, but still cool.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:30 AM   #25
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Green??? What the fuck u on? Unless they coming out with new shit that shit is purple and sludge like.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #26
Rawn M.D.

yeah i never seen green cept when i throw lime a green apple jolly rancher in it...seen n done all the other colors...
Old 07-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #27
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Green??? What the fuck u on? Unless they coming out with new shit that shit is purple and sludge like.
Yeah lol. It said promithezene codeine syrup on the bottle. That shit was like aqua green in the sprite
Old 07-23-2013, 03:34 AM   #28
Rawn M.D.

then it was prob purple...cuz red looks green in water.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:38 AM   #29
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
then it was prob purple...cuz red looks green in water.
Na, cuz my friend had some of it in a clear bag for some reason and that shit was green as leprachaun dick.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #30
Rawn M.D.

LOL ive never seen green lean EVER, and ive been pourin up since like Screw days....but not as of late.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:55 AM   #31
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Your boy might be on some shenanigans type shit lol
Old 07-23-2013, 03:56 AM   #32
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

shit is gay as fuck

the fuck is wrong wit yall u ever figure out that is where ur life could of went retarded and the reaosn ur in nc jail rofl

smoke weed, and drink

theres enough drugs out there n faggots still had to ttry to gay up fuckng cough syrup
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:05 AM   #33
Fig
Om

@God Of War but i thought you do meth on the daily bro
Old 07-23-2013, 04:05 AM   #34
Rawn M.D.

lol at the slight @God Of War

i said 'not as of late'

and this was more from my m.d. then my rawn'ing tbh

do i have to write 'swim'?
Old 07-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #35
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
shit is gay as fuck

the fuck is wrong wit yall u ever figure out that is where ur life could of went retarded and the reaosn ur in nc jail rofl

smoke weed, and drink

theres enough drugs out there n faggots still had to ttry to gay up fuckng cough syrup
How the fuck u fuck up cough syrup? That shit ain't cooked up in now kitchen nigga. It is prescribed. Have u sipped any before?
Old 07-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #36
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I ain't had none in five years so its not like I'm addicted to it but its good.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:24 AM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
How the fuck u fuck up cough syrup? That shit ain't cooked up in now kitchen nigga. It is prescribed. Have u sipped any before?
i take cough syrup when i got a cold i dont need to drink the shit to get fucked up

i got weed and if i want to get really fucked up i just get drunk which i rarely do
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:20 AM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah I've never done this either, don't see the point when I have weed tbh.

Do you though.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:23 AM   #39
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Til you stand straight up.

But iono man. There been some knuckery around here that's had me leaning for days
Old 07-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #40
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

@Bags