Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

the final nail in the coffin was the upgrade and makeover that required me to move to a russian server with the reliability (at least initially) of a used yugo. PR was coming back to life pretty well and then it would be down for days at a time.

server is still pretty slow but i paid for the year and honestly, i think the window has closed anyway.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #42
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
families, children, kids, etc.
I always knew uh-oh raised goats.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:45 PM   #43
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@Mike Wrecka

rmbr when brooknam got caught callin into nightcalls on playboy tv

this is like 10x worse,
but reminded me of that incident

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:25 AM   #44
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

So how many people turned out to be gay after napalm got the video?
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:27 AM   #45
uncle phil

uncle phil is an unknown quantity at this point

damn lmao....son a wanker
uncle phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #46
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

where is my 180 bucks
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:29 AM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
where is my 180 bucks
Old 02-19-2014, 09:29 AM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
where is my 180 bucks
Old 02-19-2014, 09:30 AM   #49
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
where is my 180 bucks

here u go.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #50
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Diode, he plays for the Pistons now.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #51
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
PR pulled better numbers than bragginwrites and netcees 1.0 for a very long time

what killed the activity of my site was the average age being in their 30s. families, children, kids, etc.

that and my own lack of effort to recruit a younger generation to keep it going. lama was good at that. lama also cared way more about all of this than i ever have or ever will.
You post here wayyy more than lama ever did tho
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #52
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:
where is my 180 bucks
This here is fucked up how Diode did u bro.

Sum weak ass shit.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #53
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
@Diode, he plays for the Pistons now.
yes, i know, already responded to this

the bucks have 4 remaining players from last year's team

all nobodies

jennings is still the most relevant player unless larry sanders means something to you lol
Old 02-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #54
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Larry Sanders has a substantially bigger contract than Brandon Jennings. And Brandon Knight has outplayed Jennings recently. Mostly, I just want ...the Munster to get his 180 bucks.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:04 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Munster isn't owed any money.

I like how I posted proof but y'all defend that faggot's honor to the death.

One of the most prolific trolls in the history of internet rap forums.

Shame on you.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:07 PM   #56
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Munster isn't owed any money.

I like how I posted proof but y'all defend that faggot's honor to the death.

One of the most prolific trolls in the history of internet rap forums.

Shame on you.
what did you owe him money for?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #57
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

I didn't say money. Give the guy some bucks. Deer carcasses will suffice if Ersan Ilyasova isn't up to your standards.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #58
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
what did you owe him money for?
for a bet that the steelers make the playoffs back in 2010 and he hasn;t showed any proof that he doesn't owe me the money

the only thing he did was delete a thread where he admitted to owing me money on his website projectrhyme and mad people remember the thread and can vouch for me

plus the screen shot of the pm I continuously posted where he says he will pay me if I come back to the site

which was a totally different story which was explained where pr trolled me off the website by picking on my gf who looks like me, which I cried about

so after that weekend where they trolled me off the site I return to have diode tell me that he will pay me my bet money only if I return to the site
Old 02-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #59
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
for a bet that the steelers make the playoffs back in 2010 and he hasn;t showed any proof that he doesn't owe me the money

the only thing he did was delete a thread where he admitted to owing me money on his website projectrhyme and mad people remember the thread and can vouch for me

plus the screen shot of the pm I continuously posted where he says he will pay me if I come back to the site

which was a totally different story which was explained where pr trolled me off the website by picking on my gf who looks like me, which I cried about

so after that weekend where they trolled me off the site I return to have diode tell me that he will pay me my bet money only if I return to the site
lmfao

eddie what do you think is doper boxing or mma?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #60
...the Nagger

I want my 180 bucks man

You all think its funny now

laugh it up