Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #21
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
im game
Well here is two sides of the coin. On one side we have the irl Orc, ladies man, well presented young man who takes drugs and drinks alcohol cause you think its cool. On the other side we have the boarder, doesnt appear much in disc but occasionly drops a zinger out of nowhere and returns to the shadows, lols have been had.

I think your skinny jeans and feminine colours you dress in have made you experiment with your sexuality. $20 strikta dollars says orc has tried to find his g spot up his ass with his fingers.

Aside from this you score quite low

3/10
Old 12-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #22
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
i appreciate that u acknowledge my overall importance to the site

u should factor in writing ability too btw, bc kyzo does write
Kyzo is a terrible writer, one of the worst, his try-hard attempts to imitate PunchRhyme's style are pathetic IMHO.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #23
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Me.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #24
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

King Masa with the back pics.

Rate my heterosexuality.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #25
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Game as well great idea
You currently have the greatest netcees video diss. Your rivalry with Bags is in top 5 rivalrys in ncs history. The katana to watermelon was so roflz it caused a singularity in the world wide webz. Alas you have fallen off in recent times, very hit/miss this past month. Your faggot points are earned on the fact that you wont repost those videos.

You try too hard some times tho, let the opportunities come to you.

2.5/Kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #26
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Me.
Your cat is cool, although you are a cat person. Recent studies have shown that cat owners are indeed faggots. You have elevated in recent times. You were boarding at mid tier levels but are low top tier atm. You seem like a pleasant person irl as well.

Your quirky behaviour leads me to believe that you like Will Ferrel. This is not good.

4/10
Old 12-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #27
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
King Masa with the back pics.

Rate my heterosexuality.
You are the best fake black person this site has had. IRL you are so insecure about your white pigment so you play nig nog on a text forum. This is lame. You do bring lulz on a 4/10 post ratio, although 50% of those lulz are at you, not with you. You refuse to post a picture of yourself cause you are clearly a white fat slob. You also proclaim goat of man poems LOL.

You clicked on my 'picture of my dick ITT' thread hoping to see my penis. Thats gay.

9/Kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I have a dog too :(

Old 12-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have a dog too :(
3.5/Kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I'll take that, thank you Sir.

Old 12-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Fair enough....

I have not been motivated. I grow tired of the lack of competition.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #32
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Go ahead
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #33
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

do me n/h
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #34
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #35
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Go ahead
Sorry I dont know you well enough to make a fair judgement on your kyzo levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
do me n/h
Possibly the biggest racist this sote has seen since flow kkkanvas. You censor the word white like this w****. You wear cartigans and other homosexual apparel. You always start threads which get users interested and then you never post the follow up answer everyone is waiting for. Troll or faggot? Its a hard one...

But since you have about as much masculinity as a limp wristed hush

7 kyzos/10
Old 12-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #36
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Masa II View Post
Sorry I dont know you well enough to make a fair judgement on your kyzo levels

Possibly the biggest racist this sote has seen since flow kkkanvas. You censor the word white like this w****. You wear cartigans and other homosexual apparel. You always start threads which get users interested and then you never post the follow up answer everyone is waiting for. Troll or faggot? Its a hard one...

But since you have about as much masculinity as a limp wristed hush

7 kyzos/10
lol you still mad about that alphabet thread huh?

and I type the way I type because of boxden

it ain't got nothing to do with yall
Old 12-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #37
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Yes
You have curled in the squat rack before weather you admit it or not. You are the guy in the gym who seems friendly enough that others would ask him for a spot. I think you are confused with life and your beiber hairstyle reflects this. You come off as a Pseudo intellect whilst being condesending to others if their opinion differs to yours. You can bring lulz on a semi consistent basis.

You would let a female penetrate your rectum. See lars thread for further details.

6.5/10
Old 12-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #38
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
lol you still mad about that alphabet thread huh?

and I type the way I type because of boxden

it ain't got nothing to do with yall
I am indeed edward, I am indeed :/
Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #39
...the Nagger

the thread exceeded the joke's value at that point, but ok

so there's 20 letters in the alphabet right?
Old 12-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #40
Masaii

No, 26. Tell me why I am wrong though...

Tags
fried chicken syndrome, kyzo unfunny faggot, pussai failtroll, whyiskyzosogay?