- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY DESTROY BAG'S LIFE DAY

stories about how u want bags to die posted here
we will be judging, write the best way u think scum bag, bags should die
kill that faggot

1st place
2nd
3rd
Old 12-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm gonna go get high then edit this post.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

I will subscribe to this upon returning to my place of residence.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

There will be death. There should be an accomplishment for the best tale.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

i hope he gets tortured to death until every inch of his soul gives up before his body collapses from not being strong enough to handle it

bags could die with that five finger shit from kill bill but i'd rather cripple him and allow him to see what a pathetic faggot he is every day of the year until he notices that he's just an insecure, clumsy barely over minimum wage making netcee pussy faggot keyboard gangsta
but before that, i'd inject him w/ AIDS in the neck. i'd also throw him off a bridge and hope he survives, so that i can continue torturing him. his body would go limb after i execute him electric chair style until he's screaming and crying on some "no, i have a wife and kids, i'll give u whatever u want" shit as i rip the ducktape off his mouth with the shit attached to him. i would shoot him in the head, but he'd die quicker so i'd make sure to bring him as close to death w/o dying as possible.

if he's alive after everything, i'd pay for a prison and leave those dudes w/o food or anything else for a week and then throw bags into the jail and lock it up while i release all the prison mates so they can rape him to death and subsequently kill any false pride or self-esteem he has built into his gut while they prey on his flesh and bones

Last edited by DLB; 12-04-2013 at 04:27 PM.
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That was very hateful.

Its kinda odd reading these about yourself....lmao

MOAR
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

I HOPE BAGS HAS A WONDERFUL DAY AND DOES POSITIVE THINGS THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE AND THAT MASTERBATING PHONE LADYS BECOME IN PERSON FUCK DOLLS AND HIS HATEFUL DEMEANOR TOWARDS NERDS AND THE LESS COOL TURNS INTO A LOVE FOR THE AWKWARD AND DIFFERENT AND THAT HE USES HIS POPULARITY TO MAKE THANKSGIVING ALONE APPEAR TO BE AN OK THING IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS ALSO THAT HIS CHILD GROWS UP AS A NON BOARDER WND DOESNT PICK UP THE BLACKCENT HER FATHER LEARNED FROM IDK WHO MY ONLY GUESS IS CASPER FROM KIDS AND I HOPE BAGS HANGS OUT WITH ME ONE DAY SO I CAN PROVE THAY ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS MOUTH AND I PRAY THAT HE BECOMES SUCCESSFUL AT WHATEVER HE DOES HIS LIFE EXCEPT I DONT CAUSE GOD ISNT REAL OBVIOUSLY OK PEACE OUT
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #8
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I'm gonna go get high then edit this post.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

It was this or write a speech. Thanks Allen

Bags' newfound usage of milk in order to achieve gains will be his ultimate downfall.

Unbeknownst to (relatively) young Anthony, he's developed a slight but definite lactose intolerance. While his stomach has been relatively strong, the dedication to his muscular growth will create a problem his body is unprepared for. What he, at first, shakes off as his body 'getting used to' all of this fuel for his gains is the vanguard for Bags' demise.

The sickness is tolerable at first. Our unknowing tragic hero puts himself on what he sees as a 'safe' regimen - half a gallon a day. The flatulence and occasional vomiting are but a small fare for the ride along the path of bodily divinity. On top of that, his love of telling poor college kids 'gosh, if I had that much student debt I might just consider killing myself out of obligation to my family' has lead to an unprecedented amount of sick days saved up, meaning this slight interference won't stop him from receiving the pay he needs for his precious milk. This sickness, however, has stopped him from exercising, but the calories from milk become, in his warped little mind, the 'gains' he so desperately sought after.

Years pass. 7, to be exact. Bags is a bloated shell of a man. Pale, grotesque, but with slightly larger lats, he is rushed to what will be his final stay at Harrisburg's finest hospital/mcdonalds (a business model developed by Cashius in 2015, but that's another thread). As the bed gives way to support his massive frame, bags attempts to sit up and reach his phone to post on PRNBIA (we finally managed to merge, but the ensuing site shutdowns and having to re-register left only diode, eddie, and He whose name shall not be spoken as active figures in text. Allen Knight made an account to call bags a faggot but forgot how to spell his password immediately. Ironically enough, it was 'faggot') about some other muscle gaining strategy he read about in Sports Illustrated Kids. In doing so, he makes an awkward turn, wherein the fragile lining of his stomach tears, finally spilling his disgusting acidic mass into the entirety of his torso.

His pupils dilate.

He defecates.

Sweat forms at his brow.

He defecates again.

He vomits.

He defecates again.

He reaches for his phone, attempting to make one last video.

Defecating again, he manages to hit what he thinks is the 'record' button. But his phone was on camera mode - instead of starting to record he has taken a picture of himself vomiting, while shitting himself. Unaware, he begins his last words.

'HEY BROS. BAGS HERE... I MAY HAVE SHIT MYSELF'

He defecates again.

'I PROBABLY SHIT MYSELF'

He vomits, sweat pouring down his rotund face.

Hospital staff, patients, and passers-by alike all can hear this with perfect clarity.

'I JUST WANTED TO SAY.... ALLEN KNIGGHHHH.... YOU FUCKIN... YOU FUCKIN....'

He defecates again.

As his lungs and heart corrode and melt, muscle spasms cause him to hit the 'capture' button multiple times. (Split Eight, upon hacking into Bags' phone recovers them all and sells them to the huffington post for half of an 'Alf' sweater and a special edition Star Wars episode 1 1/3 bubble tape. They later print them in full color on a slow news day.)

The room blackens for Bags. Doctors and nurses rushing to his aid become silhouettes, then vague figures, then nothing.

He defecates again.

Reflecting on his life and the fatal decision and dedication that would define and ultimately end it, Bags realizes that his lats are so sweet.

The heart monitor hits a single, monotonous tone that resonates from the highest of registers all the way down to the depths of hell.

He defecates one last time.

Good night, Bagsworth.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:18 AM   #10
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Lunch was a meatball sub, marinara drizzled over it.
Anthony was sober, yet still screamed at the dude who toasted it.
"FUCK! I'm going to fuck this hot milf and need my energy."
Anthony was sober, yet still thought he might be getting V.
But fuck it, Anthony sat down and ate his sandwich,
in Harrisburg, where a swoll I-talian had an advantage
over these small-dick WASPs. Not that his sausage was huge,
but he was all right with it. And he had the meatballs, too.
He knew this one milf named Ally. Her son was autistic.
He'd have that pussy so spread another kid might drop with it.
The text read, "Hey, when can you break for a minute?"
Anthony knew his daughter wouldn't want a retard to visit,
so he wasn't going for the playdate angle that usually works.
Five minutes passed. She responded, "Let's screw after church."
Whoa, Anthony doesn't usually get that kind of reply,
so he sent a pic of his bulge with a tissue-stuffer lining his thigh.
Today was Thursday, though. FUCK! Anthony's patience was thin.
"Hey, can we make it sooner? I might be taken by then."
The joke didn't go over well, but he coaxed a response.
"Sure, my ex has Tommy tomorrow. Come by at, oh, 6 o'clock."
He spent the rest of his night drinking and making a video mag
and no-showing a championship match like he's bigger than that.
He would have jerked, too, but he needed to be ready for sex.
plus his ball sweat was smelling like that sub: spaghetti and death.

Anthony listened to Rocky soundtracks to prepare for the date,
with his persistent 3 o'clock shadow game, he'd swear he looked great.
Axe covered his rotten scrotum. Ally wouldn't know the difference.
So he pulled on his jeans, so fly he even forgot to zip it.
He walks up to her house about five fifty-three.
"Come in." Such a sexy tone. Anthony's thinking, Are you kidding me?
Anthony hasn't been laid once since he created his daughter,
or so he thinks. She's actually spawn of some black dude named Arian Foster.
But whatever. That's neither here nor there, and Ally's both.
She's in a tiny nighty, complete with the Cleopatra pose.
Anthony approaches, ready to get his fuck game on REAL BIG,
and as he goes to kiss her, she reveals a wig.
"FUCK YOU BITCH DIE YOU COCKSUCKER I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL BITCH!"
"Wait, Ally? Allen. Allen FUCKING KNIGHT?! YOU DID THIS SHIT?"
Allen Knight pulled out the chainsaw under the chair
and sliced Anthony in half with one thunderous snare.
Anthony had a closed-casket funeral, but there's one positive twist.
His daughter met her real father and immediately realized how much more awesome he is.
And she plans to thank Allen Knight some day.
Sexually.
Probably by swallowing dick.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:19 AM   #11
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

i hope this pathetic fagg0t endures a year long metamorphosis of transforming from pussy to light weight vagina only to drown in the waste acids of his own cocoon

i hope this pathetic fagg0t slides down a giant rusty blade into a an ancient hawaiian volcano, but somehow manages to escape only to find his child at the top of the volcano, who tells him his a pathetic father and then roundhouse kicks him back down to the ashes of his fiery doom

i hope this pathetic fagg0t gets crushed to death under a stampede of wild elephants, but somehow manages to survive only to be met with hiennas and vultures picking away at his flesh and the pieces of flab that hang of his rotting corpse

i hope this pathetic fagg0t dies from reading his own posts, literally, like he decides to rekindle lost memories of his millions of threads in the discs and after 10 hours of reading his own dickery dies from a lack of lulz

i hope & pray this pathetic fagg0t dies Japanese execution style, where they don't tell the condemned when their execution date is so they can spend their entire time contemplating the moment when the executioner comes into his cell, reads his charges and slices his fucking head off with a 100 year old samurai sword, except in bags case they dont have swords and have to use a spoon so it ends up taking up to 12 hours of jamming, hacking and forcefully inserting the spoon into the fagg0t's neck till its completely decapated - but the twist is that he ends up drowing in a pool of his own blood, sweat and saliva before that happens

Last edited by Ryan 12; 12-05-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #12
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLB View Post
i hope he gets tortured to death until every inch of his soul gives up before his body collapses from not being strong enough to handle it

bags could die with that five finger shit from kill bill but i'd rather cripple him and allow him to see what a pathetic faggot he is every day of the year until he notices that he's just an insecure, clumsy barely over minimum wage making netcee pussy faggot keyboard gangsta
but before that, i'd inject him w/ AIDS in the neck. i'd also throw him off a bridge and hope he survives, so that i can continue torturing him. his body would go limb after i execute him electric chair style until he's screaming and crying on some "no, i have a wife and kids, i'll give u whatever u want" shit as i rip the ducktape off his mouth with the shit attached to him. i would shoot him in the head, but he'd die quicker so i'd make sure to bring him as close to death w/o dying as possible.

if he's alive after everything, i'd pay for a prison and leave those dudes w/o food or anything else for a week and then throw bags into the jail and lock it up while i release all the prison mates so they can rape him to death and subsequently kill any false pride or self-esteem he has built into his gut while they prey on his flesh and bones
wow smh ur garbage

dont need to hope bags died anymore, he just did reading ur shitty post fagg0t
Old 12-05-2013, 03:06 AM   #13
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

good god, u been on my dick all day

@God Of War come get ur lackey dude
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #14
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

hey fuckb0y u called me out in the fast n furious thread pussy

i normally ignore u
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Vote sharp
Old 12-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #16
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I will read these all by the end of the day....

Jesus christ at sharp eights tho....looooll

I lold at least 3-4 times irl.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #17
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Lunch was a meatball sub, marinara drizzled over it.
Anthony was sober, yet still screamed at the dude who toasted it.
"FUCK! I'm going to fuck this hot milf and need my energy."
Anthony was sober, yet still thought he might be getting V.
But fuck it, Anthony sat down and ate his sandwich,
in Harrisburg, where a swoll I-talian had an advantage
over these small-dick WASPs. Not that his sausage was huge,
but he was all right with it. And he had the meatballs, too.
He knew this one milf named Ally. Her son was autistic.
He'd have that pussy so spread another kid might drop with it.
The text read, "Hey, when can you break for a minute?"
Anthony knew his daughter wouldn't want a retard to visit,
so he wasn't going for the playdate angle that usually works.
Five minutes passed. She responded, "Let's screw after church."
Whoa, Anthony doesn't usually get that kind of reply,
so he sent a pic of his bulge with a tissue-stuffer lining his thigh.
Today was Thursday, though. FUCK! Anthony's patience was thin.
"Hey, can we make it sooner? I might be taken by then."
The joke didn't go over well, but he coaxed a response.
"Sure, my ex has Tommy tomorrow. Come by at, oh, 6 o'clock."
He spent the rest of his night drinking and making a video mag
and no-showing a championship match like he's bigger than that.
He would have jerked, too, but he needed to be ready for sex.
plus his ball sweat was smelling like that sub: spaghetti and death.

Anthony listened to Rocky soundtracks to prepare for the date,
with his persistent 3 o'clock shadow game, he'd swear he looked great.
Axe covered his rotten scrotum. Ally wouldn't know the difference.
So he pulled on his jeans, so fly he even forgot to zip it.
He walks up to her house about five fifty-three.
"Come in." Such a sexy tone. Anthony's thinking, Are you kidding me?
Anthony hasn't been laid once since he created his daughter,
or so he thinks. She's actually spawn of some black dude named Arian Foster.
But whatever. That's neither here nor there, and Ally's both.
She's in a tiny nighty, complete with the Cleopatra pose.
Anthony approaches, ready to get his fuck game on REAL BIG,
and as he goes to kiss her, she reveals a wig.
"FUCK YOU BITCH DIE YOU COCKSUCKER I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL BITCH!"
"Wait, Ally? Allen. Allen FUCKING KNIGHT?! YOU DID THIS SHIT?"
Allen Knight pulled out the chainsaw under the chair
and sliced Anthony in half with one thunderous snare.
Anthony had a closed-casket funeral, but there's one positive twist.
His daughter met her real father and immediately realized how much more awesome he is.
And she plans to thank Allen Knight some day.
Sexually.
Probably by swallowing dick.

Looololololol

Even deader@it rhyming

@Allen Knight

Lold harddd

Wow first 2 were great....minus dlb....shit was weak.

Ill read sum more tgis afternoon

Maybe list quotables too
Old 12-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

And so it was time for Anthony's tight little pink anus to meet my Mastadon. I penetrated him and then cut openings into random areas of his flesh and penetrated him there as well. I drew cocks on his face with a green sharpie marker and wrote " I SUCK HULK DICK" on his forehead, then I took out his camera flip phone and send his boss the picture.

I fapped to your tears Anthony. I then slapped you with my fap hand. I proceeded to start a face book page in your name with your first post saying: "I hate niggers and jews". I fed you peanut butter with a pink plastic kiddie spoon and then witheld you water, my urine became your water. Your tears rained like TLC's waterfalls. I then carted you outside and layed you on your stomach and spun a dirt bike's tire over your back until your flesh melted along your spine, a la Pet Cemetary.

I used your flip phone to call your mom and I told her that I was going to finish with her son what I started with her ex-husband (RIP Bags' dad), I fapped to her tears, and then licked my fap hand and gave you a wet willie. you tried to cry out for mercy, but I put my finger over your mouth and said "Shhhhhhhh my pet".

I ripped off both of your nipples to get you to tell me your Amazon password, I then spent all your meager savings on matching artistic paintings and drapes for my home, just to be ironic. I kept calling you a little girl and punching you until you started saying that you were indeed a little girl. Then I built a campfire and we cuddled near it.

The next morning I awoke you by pouring a hint of hydrochloric acid down into your pee hole and crescent kicking your liver until you coughed up your own bile. I then ate a box of Teddy Grahams. Your boss called and said you were fired, I answered and pretended to be the robot Johnny Five from short circuit and told him "EAT A DICK PUSSY FACE". you were broke and jobless, and your mother was panicking...but I was only getting started.

I decided to surgically remove your fingers and toes and replace your fingers with toes and your toes with fingers, then we watched an I Carly marathon. I defecated on your chest and fixed myself a pastrami sandwhich. by this point you were a bloody shit covered urine smelling freak, so I asked you a very simple question: "Was my Verse better?" of course you said, "yes!" I then fapped.

that evening I began my final master mind plan: I brought you to a meat freezer to slow the flow of blood, I injected you heavily with pain killers, anasthetic, morphine, etc. and proceeded to cut off your arms and legs. Then I waited. I left you in a sealed coffin for a 3 days and nights until you began to heal from loss of blood.

I then took you out of the coffin, put you in a backpack and flicked peas at you.

the next day I proceeded to bring you back to the meat freezer, drug you up, and rupture your ear drums, along with cutting out your toungue. I then waited for you to somewhat heal....

once that occured, I dressed up in a Barney the Dinosuar costume with a hole so my Cock could hang out, and had you watch me sick a ravenous wolverine upon your kidnapped mother's vulva. Then I ripped your eyes out.

you were then fed by a tube and left in "self-prison" only being able to smell your mothers smarmy rotting vulva meat, and what was left of the murderous wolverine after I sodomized then ate it, as I placed you next to a bucket filled with both.

there you will remain. until I can figure out a way to literally suck your frail soul out of your chest. fuck you. I hate you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Well then.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lmfaaaaooooo @ certain hahaha he killed it
This thread is A+++, everyones stories are good

Tags
damn @ v