Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi
Default uh-oh

wassup with a brotha gettin some flstudio/audacity help'
@uh-oh
Old 12-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

I haven't used my flstudio in a long ass time. Was in the learning process too. Gonna get back into it to construct scores for my coming soon 3D enviroment/cgi animation trailers.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

i have nothing.
not even the basics.

all i got is this lil loops on audacity
Old 12-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

If you want to really learn flstudio and are willing to put it the time & dedication, while being patient to learn and grow, there is a guy on YouTube who goes by warbeats. Subscribe to his channel. He breaks down every aspect of FLstudio that you'd like to know. Has a lot of videos on there. They are pretty lengthy but if you're willing to watch and follow each one, you will be making beats in no time.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea warbeats covers pretty much every aspect from knowing nothing to the more in depth little shit in FL studio

i don't chop in FL studio tho, i chop in sony sound forge, which is sort of like audacity. the problem with audacity is i don't know how or if its even possible to export (move) chops from audacity into FL studio

but word do you got FL studio?

if so what version? we will start there.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

fl studio 10, i think pretty sure?

i guess i could also add sony studio forge, is it good?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

no don't get sound forge, it will slow you down. i shouldve stopped using it awhile ago, but its just what i learned to use.

its a useless step tho, if i never learned it i would be better off just using FL.

FL studio 10 has Edison, which does the same stuff i use sound forge for. i don't know how to use it the same way, but i can use it enough to show you how to use it, and it will serve you better in the long run. its like eliminating a step.

but anyway

i'm gonna put together a folder for you. its gonna have certain files, i will label them so you know what is what. i will also put a text file in it with step by step instructions on how to assemble a beat from the files i send you. i'll try and include scrnshots and other shit in parts.

basically i'm going to try to make a step by step guide showing you how you can make beats. i'll keep it basic

gonna start now, just make a simple beat and write what im doing in the process
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Whenever you get done with that @uh-oh, I'd like those files as well.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no don't get sound forge, it will slow you down. i shouldve stopped using it awhile ago, but its just what i learned to use.

its a useless step tho, if i never learned it i would be better off just using FL.

FL studio 10 has Edison, which does the same stuff i use sound forge for. i don't know how to use it the same way, but i can use it enough to show you how to use it, and it will serve you better in the long run. its like eliminating a step.

but anyway

i'm gonna put together a folder for you. its gonna have certain files, i will label them so you know what is what. i will also put a text file in it with step by step instructions on how to assemble a beat from the files i send you. i'll try and include scrnshots and other shit in parts.

basically i'm going to try to make a step by step guide showing you how you can make beats. i'll keep it basic

gonna start now, just make a simple beat and write what im doing in the process
wordd
Old 12-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i got you guys tomorrow for sure, im off work so i have no excuses lol
Old 12-03-2013, 12:28 AM   #11
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Word
Old 12-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #12
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
i got you guys tomorrow for sure, im off work so i have no excuses lol
Old 12-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yooo

it sucks doing this lol. trying to type every step, cuz its like "drag this into the playlist, and then right click and hit edit sample and etc."

so i'm just going to download camtasia again and try and make some simple vids.

in the meantime here is warbeats chopping a sample in edison inside fl studio.

thats the first step when i'm making beats, is chopping a sample up. i was gonna do a simple 4 bar loop and send it along with the original sample so you can see where most loop points and shit are at, its all on a count so you can use it with any sample

but word i was gonna show how to chop and then how to place and arrange it and how to apply drum sounds and bass and shit

but i'm lazy and its alot of work typing it in notepad instead of talking what im doing out
Old 12-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #14
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
yooo

it sucks doing this lol. trying to type every step, cuz its like "drag this into the playlist, and then right click and hit edit sample and etc."

so i'm just going to download camtasia again and try and make some simple vids.

in the meantime here is warbeats chopping a sample in edison inside fl studio.

thats the first step when i'm making beats, is chopping a sample up. i was gonna do a simple 4 bar loop and send it along with the original sample so you can see where most loop points and shit are at, its all on a count so you can use it with any sample

but word i was gonna show how to chop and then how to place and arrange it and how to apply drum sounds and bass and shit

but i'm lazy and its alot of work typing it in notepad instead of talking what im doing out
it was goin fine until the end where he was talkin bout doin piano stuff and u couldnt even see what he was doin
shit made no sense to me

and i should prolly use a different sample too
the loop i was usin only has two different hits lol
i put a spell on you whatever

could only do like 2 markers

@uh-oh
Old 12-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word i don't chop off of hits like they do, i don't use the slicer or put shit over keys

the first part of what he did is what i do, i can just do it with smaller pieces and rearrange it manually like he does later with the slicer

i just use edison basically. edison is basically sony sound forge (what i actually use) but its built in with FL. so just use that to chop

i gotta get a screen recorder man. my way is simpler

its a little more work chopping wise but once yous understand it and its second nature you can blow through it

i can't really help until i do that tho
Old 12-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

i cant wait
sure u can find a screen recorder for free online
Old 01-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #17
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
word i don't chop off of hits like they do, i don't use the slicer or put shit over keys

the first part of what he did is what i do, i can just do it with smaller pieces and rearrange it manually like he does later with the slicer

i just use edison basically. edison is basically sony sound forge (what i actually use) but its built in with FL. so just use that to chop

i gotta get a screen recorder man. my way is simpler

its a little more work chopping wise but once yous understand it and its second nature you can blow through it

i can't really help until i do that tho
any updates or did u forget all about this shit lol

got anywhere i can find good sound kits

prolly trying this site

and download random shit
http://beatproduction.net/sound-kits...ion-kit--3681/

Last edited by Malachi; 01-01-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:02 PM   #18
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

@DLB sup
Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
any updates or did u forget all about this shit lol

got anywhere i can find good sound kits

prolly trying this site

and download random shit
http://beatproduction.net/sound-kits...ion-kit--3681/
shit man i got you this weekend

i just gotta figure out a way to cut the video down, i tried doing it a couple times but a simple 10 minute video is like 40 minutes without a mic, cuz im recording my screen, and whenever i do something i have to bring up notepad and type out what im doing/did and why i did it, instead of talking while im doing it

so the vids come out long. but i'll simplify it and try and maybe do a few short vids instead of one covering it all

and i'll up a drumkit

you can search sites for sound kits but theres alot of garbage sounds out there, so i'll give you some of what i use to help get you started
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #20
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
shit man i got you this weekend

i just gotta figure out a way to cut the video down, i tried doing it a couple times but a simple 10 minute video is like 40 minutes without a mic, cuz im recording my screen, and whenever i do something i have to bring up notepad and type out what im doing/did and why i did it, instead of talking while im doing it

so the vids come out long. but i'll simplify it and try and maybe do a few short vids instead of one covering it all

and i'll up a drumkit

you can search sites for sound kits but theres alot of garbage sounds out there, so i'll give you some of what i use to help get you started
Word
I just downloaded random ones

Tags
become one w/ buttplug, lower tier scissorfags, meth induced tutorial, stole swamp things walkman, the zen of sodomy and cake