Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2018, 03:35 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Dark Web / Deep Web

What is this tbh? How do you access it and what’s the different between the two?

Any of you been on it or know how?
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I once did some contract work on it. Forget I mentioned this. Carry ins or.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Just joking. Ask lars.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #4
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

How do you get access?
Old 12-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What are you looking for? I ask because when you stare into the abyss of stares back
Old 12-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #6
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

you used to need to use a different web browser like tor (short for the onion router) and essentially many of the web browsers iirc ended in .tor instead of .com, the idea was that it scrambles everyones ip and people can't trace what content you were viewing, and everything was anonymous. Shit was hard to navigate so I didn't really care enough to dig deep into it

but the golden age of that shit was like 2011 - 2013 back when silk road was still running, essentially it was amazon for all kinds of explicit goods drugs, guns, etc. it got shut down eventually and as far as I understand, the feds have ways of tracing people through tor now, so it's not as efficient as it used to be
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #7
For Battling

Nothing in particular. I just wanna know about it really
Old 12-12-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
you used to need to use a different web browser like tor (short for the onion router) and essentially many of the web browsers iirc ended in .tor instead of .com, the idea was that it scrambles everyones ip and people can't trace what content you were viewing, and everything was anonymous

but the golden age of that shit was like 2011 - 2013 back when silk road was still running, essentially it was amazon for all kinds of explicit goods drugs, guns, etc. it got shut down eventually and as far as I understand, the feds have ways of tracing people through tor now, so it's not as efficient as it used to be
gotcha. Welcome back dia/Twodrop
Old 12-12-2018, 03:48 PM   #9
For Battling

What do people mostly look for on it?

And what’s the different between dark web and deep web?
Old 12-12-2018, 03:53 PM   #10
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
What do people mostly look for on it?

And what’s the different between dark web and deep web?
body parts, sex slaves, jenga...
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #11
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
body parts, sex slaves, jenga...
Pretty sure this is where barcotic looks for wordplays
Old 12-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

You late boi
Old 12-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #13
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Lmao @ zelph trying to find a lip on the black market...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:13 PM   #14
For Battling

Why is it always the basement dweller accounts who test me? Lol you know I’m a mod right?

I already ran IP’s and confirmed who you are. I’ll say it out loud if you keep asking for attentions.

Don’t forget you were in my PMs crying for bars against @Jit
Old 12-12-2018, 08:33 PM   #15
Qualm
on posting probation

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why is it always the basement dweller accounts who test me? Lol you know I’m a mod right?

I already ran IP’s and confirmed who you are. I’ll say it out loud if you keep asking for attentions.

Who am I tho
Old 12-12-2018, 08:35 PM   #16
For Battling

Twodrop stupid
Old 12-12-2018, 08:41 PM   #17
Qualm
on posting probation

Quote:
Twodrop stupid
Fk he knows
Old 12-12-2018, 08:42 PM   #18
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:

Who the FUCK do you think you are? you won't ever reveal shit...just like you will never post proof of "me asking YOU for help"...looking like your mom smacked you in the lip with a cheese grader ass bitch...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 PM   #19
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Lmao @ zelph trying to find a lip on the black market...
This was good I wont let that go unnoticed.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:47 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Twodrop stupid
Who is big bolo though

?

Tags
alarm set to 9 o’cock