Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2016, 09:22 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

For six years I have grown in strength while you have yet to silence me. My real life continues to thrive. You get Swole fat and think you are jacked wjcoejejejewkw while supposedly banging a married chick. Congrats. I am trying to save you from the hell that your pathetic insecurity is making you destined for.

This isn't up for discussion.

This is how it is.

Did you not get enough attention from your mom, little anthony?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #22
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
Veritas lives in the sticks no wonder this guy caught a wild bore and married it
Waiting
SHECK WES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #23
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I'm stronger then u. I'm better looking then u and I'm the guy that fucks ur miserable wife while ur online pretending to be a dr. U thriving tho man.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:40 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Swing and a whiff.

What is this 2012? Should I counter with telling you that your sister is a legit whore? Or that I will find a way to filet you like a catfish?

Naw ant. Yiu are delusional. You are a demon filled loser. You can think you run this site. But you will never run me. I destroy you easily on just a whim. 2016 is the year that we discuss your attention whoring. And how it is disgusting and pathetic. We know you had dad issues....but this is mom issues.

Square up
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:54 PM   #25
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

As boring as u have become to myself and i'd imagine the majority of the site I can only imagine wat it must be like for u personally

I'm not going to square up or keep replying back to u at all honestly because u are the true attention whore and ull just reply an reply an reply

U were whoring for attention in my other thread to the point u even pmd me for attention wen I ignored u there

U a lonely cornball

Have fun tugging on my t shirt for the rest of 2016
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:10 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wrong.

I was trying to save your life.

And don't forget your pms to me.

Real talk.

I can law 36 you with the quickness. Just know you are wrong and a phoni. Don't address me. Or else I will hit you. You go your way I will go mine

Fair? That's what you want right? Me to stop calling you out so you front like I am boring? That's a boring tactic. You want me to leave you alone right
?

Just ask me. Just say leave me alone please
Ask nicely and I will. Fair?

Because your last post was just an elaborate tap out lol. Checkmate. Don't go out like that anthony.

Last edited by veritas; 03-12-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:17 PM   #27
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Des look like he could be lenox's father
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:28 PM   #28
Ghost1

Useless gtfo this thread if ur not gonna post a pic u fucking dickhead
Old 03-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #29
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

Old 03-12-2016, 10:47 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Bags vs Veritas is the greatest netcees beef.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:12 PM   #31
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

I approve bags new i fuck married bitches swag.

Veritas, while seeing bags at his most loser over the years, downplaying his current progress is petty. Let that man live.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:17 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

That is completely illogical and wrong and I do not accept it.

I want him to live. That's why I am telling him to stop the adultery.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:29 PM   #33
i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick
Bags is a hunk

i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick's Avatar

i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick is an unknown quantity at this point

i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:48 AM   #34
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
I approve bags new i fuck married bitches swag.

Veritas, while seeing bags at his most loser over the years, downplaying his current progress is petty. Let that man live.
Repped
Old 03-13-2016, 09:00 AM   #35
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear Shhh View Post
Waiting
Wtf u waiting for, goggles?
Old 03-13-2016, 11:21 AM   #36
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Sunglasses indoors and a pic in the bathroom got u looking like a super douchebag what is that ur pof profile photo ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:29 AM   #37
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Loll why ur hat brim so damn long
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:34 AM   #38
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

yo. thats really des in his avatar. wow -i lways wondered that. looking like how i imagine uncle howie and shit
Old 03-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #39
Ghost1

Lmao an 3 chains an a giant jesus charm t shirt got u looking equally douchey
Old 03-13-2016, 11:36 AM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

hush got that big leaugue chew lip though

Tags
fat mac from season 7 gainz, muff draws anime, pathetic bore attention whore, recent, still no god, the dna of faggotry, u know im the shit tho, veritas ur jealousy is sad, zelph is real af