Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2015, 05:12 PM   #81
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@fraze lowkey top tier poster imho
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:01 PM   #82
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

yeah bernie sanders is basically the ron paul of 2016, but with the hipsters backing him instead of the teaparty
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:07 PM   #83
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
I was wit everything else you said before that's why I didn't respond to it
This part is a little slanted though to be fair...
Clinton repealed Glass Steagall, loosened mortgage requirements, among other things
So it wasn't just Bush policies that ended up fucking us
That said, young George was the worst president I seen uh-oh talkin out his ass
Everything went to shit, nothing was transparent then... economic collapse, 9/11, lost oil wars
@Hush. appreciate the props. i used to be a discussion head on NC1 but im usually too busy for this isht these days.

@Junto. respect. yeah i abbreviated the picture slightly, there is a lot of stuff that clinton did to set the stage, but you can attribute most of the decisions that had the biggest impact on the outcome to bush II. i just feel like its irresponsible to paint obama as such a horrible president when that is more or less completely opposite the facts.

i kinda feel like you can trace back problems to any previous president if you try hard enough tho. a lot of the bush ii situations came from bush i. and they were both trying to continue what reagan started in the 80s. and clinton was trying to recover a lot of the ground dems lost after carter.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

bernie sanders is nothing like ron paul

this whole time i thought i was trolling you guys, but now i see the fool you've made me. good job trollbro's