Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board > NCPD DETENTION CENTER

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2015, 07:10 AM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

8-5-15

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Strike off your short attention spans children, cast away your selfish natures. Does the above scripture not say that the just shall live by faith? If you have not faith, than how can you truly live? I promise you that you may be alive currently, but you are not living.

Then...if you secure faith, faith that Jesus Christ was who he said he was...then you will have salvation.

Then...the war for your soul truly starts. And this Scripture warns that if any man draws back, than God will have no pleasure in him.

oh what a woesome man, the man who once tasted the sweet nectar of grace! the man who once had his dual citizenship passport on earth and in Heaven! and then leaves it.

Grasp it children. And never let it go.

I love you in the Lord,

-V-
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:38 AM   #62
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Grasp it children. And never let it go.
You might want to work on the phrasing there. Until further notice please keep at least 500 feet between yourself and any school zones.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:55 PM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You read my words but are willfully blind. I will pray for you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:06 PM   #64
Bags Beard
Bird Nest Chin

Bags Beard is an unknown quantity at this point

Why all preachers kiddie fuckers ?
Bags Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:27 PM   #65
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@KOSMOSIS @Veritas the invincible

i really hope that all this b.s. you're spewing is satire. but i doubt it.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:46 AM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Why do the heathen rage and imagine a vain thing?

Twas prophesied. Repent..or perish eternally.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:08 PM   #67
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Literally been a month since this started. Lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 09:10 AM   #68
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

In the ultimate twist I'm thinking I should just remove this entire section, jail the jail with him in the jail.

Shit is jailception tbh
@Diode

Request to transfer the prisoner to the negative zone
Old 08-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

8-8-15
I dreamt a lucid dream last night where I was the only one who was lucid..I mean way lucid. I was trying to get the others to realize it and I even started flying to show them that it was a dream. They couldn't see. I then realized that because I was so much faster than them, they were all sloooooow. It started glitching the game. Like a hacker on COD. This brings us to todays message.

ROMANS 8:7

BECAUSE THE CARNAL MIND IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD: FOR IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF GOD, NEITHER INDEED CAN BE.

You have the mind of an animal. You are a brute beast. Made to be taken and destroyed. The brain you are born with must become spiritually alive...if not you are literally no more than an animal. animals eat their own feces. If you consider your life, then this analogy, is accurate.

you are killing yourself slowly. You are dead, though you yet breathe.

My words are the truth. Jail me. Jail me within a jail. I will walk through the bars.

Wake up. Before it is too late. Accept Jesus Christ. Repent from your sins.

I love you in the Lord.

-V-
Old 01-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #70
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

RELEASED FROM HOLDING
Old 01-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Old 01-27-2016, 02:17 PM   #73
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Just an overnight ? LMAO
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #74
i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick
Bags is a hunk

i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick's Avatar

i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick is an unknown quantity at this point

Overnight with u my big ol' puddin pop @Bags
i am faggot lenox i suck rb dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:45 PM   #75
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

How do y'all even know who u talking to anymore