Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 12

User Tag List

Old 08-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default NBL Week 2 Magazine / Chat featuring. Jabari Black

Intro.

Well we made it into Week 2. Sheesh, that felt like a long ass Week 1. I’m still figuring out the best days to open and close battles , as well as set them and choose the best due dates choose the best due dates. What fucking ever. Here we all are , I now know many of you better which will help things going forward. Some really dope battles last week and many verses I enjoyed readin. Damn near everyone showed up so props for that. Thinking of doing a pic roast or Cypha this week and next . What y’all prefer ? I need y’all to read the whole mag and watch all the videos to really get a hold on all the info I’m trying to put out to you guys. I always need y’all more vocal, period. Talk shit, complain, make demands.. just post basically. About whatever. I’m readying everything and trying to tailor this experience to what you guys want. For those voting and hanging around and not battling , I appreciate it . Everything helps... so yo

Last edited by Victor.; 08-31-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:03 AM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Aye Verb vs Murda Mook

Chance the Rapper - I Might Need Security

*****MATCH PREVIEWS*****

***Rhyno vs Score***

Score get the opportunity to let everyone know who tf he is, while Rhyno will get the opportunity to right the ship after a week one loss.

Rhyno is most likely a alias but I could be wrong. He’s able to put together some good material but isn’t always consistent. Last week he was plagued by what I thought was played material in what I thought had the potential to be a pretty good showing.

This will be Scores first battle so he’ll have a chance to prove himself.

This battle is already up with a few votes.

***John Dillinger vs Dynomight***

Dynomight will get a chance to prove himself against a guy who I haven’t seen too much from in my short time - but a guy who’s been around for a while.

Dynomight is coming off a close win in a battle that I personally enjoyed and thought was decent. In that battle, I saw some good concepts from Dynomight and lines with a lot of potential. However, a he did have some execution issues and a few punches that wasnt too fresh.

JD coming into the battle as the more polished battler. His execution and wording us generally more crisp. Sometimes his punches lack impact but he can come up with some clever angles and concepts.

I’ll be interested to see how Dyno can do in step up in competition. However, I think JD’s experience will help him take this.

***Raizen vs Witty***

This is a matchup I’m looking forward to. Based on the one verse I’ve seen from Raizen, this one may be one sided, but it interested to see if he can improve and put up a fight against a guy who’s becoming one of my favorite to read.

Witty’s name describes him pretty well. He comes with nice, witty lines that are easy to read. He also has that dry, snarky humor that I think translates really well in his verses. Few of his bars got actual laughs from me last weeks.

Witty’s one of the best I’ve seen as far as guys who can transition from topicald to battling with ease. Raizen will have an uphill battle.

I like what I saw from Raizen last week. He has decent to pretty good wording and he understands how to craft a punch. The downside is an issue that I see with a lot of new, punch heavy newcomers: played material and going with the first bar that comes to mind.

I think Raizen has potential, but this week I think Witty will take his comfortably.

***Flow vs Big Bolo***

This is a good matchup and I think it’s can end up being a really good really close battle. Flow, the Upset Champ, is going up against a guy brand new to Netcees.

We haven’t seen a big sample size from Bolo, but the guy shows some promise. He’s dropped some nice punches in the 1-2 league but he’s also had some misses.

Consistency will be the biggest question mark for Bolo. He’s coming off a loss to Body Snatcher where he has a couple good punches, but missed about half of them.

He’s going against Flow who’s typically very consistent, but also slumping right now. After impressive performances in the 1-2 and Summer Classic, Flow hasn’t been dropping his best material. I thin he’ll right the ship this week though.

He won’t have many personals to work with as I’m sure he’d like, he’s a clean enough puncher to take this one.

***Knucklehead vs Useless***

Interesting matchup here that I think will be one sided. Knucklehead is red hot right now and has a lot of momentum. He’s fresh off a clean sweep win against Murda Show for to win the Summer Classic.

Useless hasn’t been active for a while. He was champed the 1-2 league before my time back in ‘15. Since then, his appearances have been sporadic with a few no shows mixed in.

Last week, he got an automatic victory on a voided battle. The verse was decent but he’ll have to bring a lot more to get a win over the SC champ.

I expect Knuck to sweep the votes and get a comfortable win here. Expect him to come with a variety of witty angles and some heavy, descriptive punches. Useless, you’ll have your work cut out for you.

***Unfukwitable vs Killing Spree***

Good even matchup here. This will be Unfukwitable’s first time back since the last season of the NBL. Killing Spree is coming off a very drama field no show but not really a now show....actually I still don’t get what’s happening.

Provided there’s no snow storm this weekend. This should be a good matchup.

Unfukwitable is nice imo. Didn’t get to see to much of his stuff as i only battles a few weeks in last NBL, but I liked his material. When he’s on, he comes with very well put together lines. Witty concepts with a lot of intricate tie ins and creative wording.

Killing Spree is like the nigga on the football team who’s nice af, but smokes weed way too much and is always academically ineligible so he doesn’t really play every week. Killing Spree is a very talented rapper. He has some very witty concepts, but it’s like he doesn’t take the time to craft his bars and it comes off a bit rush.

If KS comes with it, I think he can steal the win here, but as far as predictions, I think Unfukwitable will take this one.

***BodySnatcher vs Destroyer***

This should be a crazy matchup. One of top battlers of the 2018 class takes on an established Vet. Body is fresh off winning the BAL and a NBL win against Big Bolo. Des will be looking to gain momentum after a week 1 loss to myself.

I wouldn’t quite call this a grudge match, but there’s certainly tension between the two. The two have had a few back and forths in the past. More recently, Des has been taking a few shots and Body, his style, and the credibility of his BAL Championship.

Styles wise, this is a good matchup. Body had a gunbar heavy style that favors intricate schemes, setups, and tie ins. Des is good all around - able to transition seamlessly from slick wordplay, to gun bars, to humor.

Going into the battle I’m giving the advantage to BodySnatcher. I think he’s in a bit of a groove right now, and I think he’s a bit more motivated.

***Cashius vs DynamiCz***

One of he most promising battlers from the new era takes on a Netcees legend and Hall of Famer. This match carries a lot importance as the winner will likely be in a great position for a contenders match in the coming weeks.

Cashius will be looking to right the ship coming off an early but tightly contested loss to King Karaoke in the Summer Classic. DynamiCz is coming off a loss in the BAL finals but not before getting his biggest win to date versus HOFer Blue Bayou. Both are coming off comfortable week 1 wins.

Cashius has the complete package. He’s able to come up with clever lines from a variety of different angles. Dy on the other hand has a gun bar heavy style and will be looking to stop haymakers back to back. His unique wording can sometimes be a double edge sword however.

If this battle is close, it will be interesting to see what style voters prefer more. I’m predicting this to be a tight one but I think Cashius’s style and consistency may resonate with voters a bit more.

***Jabari Black vs Blue Bayou***

2 different styles and 2 different eras are clashing in a dope matchup that also has they Rookies vs Vets feel. We’ve clashed twice before - once for the BAL Championship and once for the 1-2 Punch Championship.

Blue is a Legend and can make a good case for being the best active battler. I’m coming in representing the new wave of Netcees in the 2018 class.

There will be a lot to prove here as this is one of the few chances I’ve had to battle with the top tiers - coming off a semi finals loss to BodySnatcher. Blue will be looking to regain momentum, coming off a loss to DynamiCz in the BAL semis as well.

This matchup will likely have big impact on the pending contenders match as the winner will likely put themselves in a great position to earn it.

The biggest question is will I be able to punch hard enough to top what will likely be a well rounded verse with almost flawless execution. It will also be interesting to see which way personal preference will swing if this is a close matchup.

The general consensus is likely that I’m going into the match as the slight underdog. We’ll see if i have what it takes to snatch the victory in what should be a dope matchup.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:10 AM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Interview w/ @Jabari Black

Tell me something about you bro? Txt history .. aliases, influences ect

No real text history bro. I’m pretty much brand new to this. I battled back in 2008 or 2009, but I only battled twice - won one and lost one under the name “Lakonik” (the 2000s was a crazy place for rap names)

My only true battle rap history is as a fan. I was a huge hip hop head back in high school. In about 2009 or 2010 I started watching the World Rap Championships.

I would watch battles kinda regularly during the Grind Time era but kinda stopped after Grind Time fell apart. I’d occasionally come back to watch guys like Hollow and Conceited but didn’t really follow it.

Didn’t get hooked into the culture until 2016. That was a crazy year. Battles like NWX vs Guntitles, BDot vs Danny Myers, and Ave vs Rum Nitty got me back into the fold.

I never got into rapping myself, but watching those guys perform had kinda dreamed about dropping haymakers. Finally in March of this year, I decided to have a go at it.

It’s probably no surprise, but my biggest influence is Rum Nitty. I was always a fan of punchers but when I first saw him, I’d never seen anyone drop back to back haymakers like him and I was amazed. It was literally set up, haymaker, Set up, haymaker back to back.

Your biggest win or wins thus far

My most pivotal win was week 4 in the BAL against Muff. My record was 1-2 coming off 2 close losses. Muff was the toughest person I’d battled to that point. I felt like I desperately needed a win.

I was the heavy underdog in that match, but I wrote my ass off. I went personal heavy - which I hadn’t done up to that point - and squeaked by with the win.

That was huge because it gave me confidence that I could hang with the vets and compete. I was awarded a contenders match and went on a winning streak.

Shortly after, I got another big win - my champ match with DynamiCz. That was my favorite win because it was my first time champing here, and I got a lot of respect for DynamiCz. I also dropped my most popular bar to date - my ‘I gotta stick by ya side like a loyal friend’ bar.

People you would like to battle ...

Think it’s bout time for me and Cred to get in the ring and punch it out. We had a dope battle week 1 of the 1-2 league but I feel that was just a sample.

Styles wise, this makes a lot of sense. Cred says he’s the gun bar king, but we got em over here too.

I got a ton of respect for Cred. He’s mastered his craft, and I think Cred has a lot of respect for me as one of the newcomers. It’ll be good to see two eras clash it out.

Outside of that, I’d love to Clash with Infiltrate, Allen Knight, and Murda Sho.

The real you ...

Cant give you my government - although it’s not impossible to find.

I’m a 24 year old dude - been living in Atlanta the past 2 years. I’m originally from a city called Warner Robins aka Wartown which is a smaller city towards the middle of GA.

I went the college route and got a corporate job in finance which I work now. The goal is to run my own business some point down the line.

Other than that I’m pro black af (hence, the avi). I’m not as much as a hip hop head as I used to, but obviously I’m huge fan of rap and battle rap. No kids or nothing but I’m engaged to my ole lady from back home.

Ideas for the site .....

This probably isn’t a completely original idea but I’d love to have battle rap “cards”. Maybe once a month or every other month, a mod puts together a card with a theme.

No sign ups, just PM guys to set up match ups. Once they set it, they promote it with a mag, interviews, etc. No tourney and no accomp at the end but could be a dope way to set up anticipated matchups and get some of the less active vets back in the fold.

I’d also like to see superlatives at the end of the year. Like a Battler of the Year, Most Improved, Rookie of the Year, etc.

Shoutouts or props u want to give to other battlers , also I appreciate your time your taking out to help me . Thank you

Congrats to Body on winning the BAL and Knuck for winning the Summer Classic. Bruh I been reading some of MFTastik’s old stuff and that nigga was sick.

Other than that, preciate the opportunity for the interview. Props on starting the NBL back up. Some dope matches coming up.

Stay up fam

Old 08-31-2018, 08:13 AM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

***Top 5 Punches of the Week***

*5*
Witty (Vs Knucklehead)
Your wife's the kinda girl that ppl say is rly pretty...on the inside
And if they say that she's a princess...they mean Fiona... after midnight

*4*
BodySnatcher (vs Big Bolo)
“I’ll catch Bolo under a streetlight & let this shit fire...
It’ll remove his features & leave his face on a pole like a missing kid flyer”

*3*
Jabari Black (vs Destroyer)
Y’all think this prick tough? Soon as I lift up, this bitch fucked/
Clips bust! Nigga, I’m banging the machine like the chips stuck/

*2*
Knucklehead (vs Witty)
Then my homies hittin' next - that bitch a party & shes in her glory, joker
This ain't the gram, but we'll have a ring around her face & keep tappin' til the stories over

*1*
Blue Bayou (vs Twodrop)
“i came to cause pain w/ 2 K’s, turn his brains to soufflé..
this heavy artillery gon ‘Push his Wig Back’.. head shots - i'm makin Toupee”
Old 08-31-2018, 01:45 PM   #5
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Battle of the Week

Witty
I spit fire, I'm a dragon with these flames that you get fried in
You're a game designer...that's ironic...cuz u look like someone created you in Skyrim
This racist fuck takes Daddy's money n thinks it makes him tough...u can lose that all in a night, coward
Cuz my boys'll put two 'Ks to K...and take all of this white's power.
Your wife's the kinda girl that ppl say is rly pretty...on the inside
And if they say that she's a princess...they mean Fiona... after midnight
You wanna be Hush sooo bad...but u ain't the main attraction...more like the secretary, bro
It's like this shit is Sonic...Knuckle's only ever the secondary role
I'm a savage still...put me with the best...I HAVE to kill
This faggot'll think it's all fun n games til that beam on his chest like Jacksonville.

Vs

Knucklehead

Don't talk it if u can't walk it, cus if I check ya & ya fake you'll die
Pull up to ya crib in the forine & wave the heat out the window like grandma baked a pie
Put ya head through the coffee table, then stab ya with every shard - this shit is gory
Fam find ya in the living room droolin' w/ spikes in ya head like they turned on rick & morty
I don't do the fam dissin'. Ya gal dope, so I'mma take her if u test me
In ya own damn bed droppin' bombs w/ a fox under me, & u can't even pull that off on Netcees
Then my homies hittin' next - that bitch a party & shes in her glory, joker
This ain't the gram, but we'll have a ring around her face & keep tappin' til the stories over
Tell u to leave & ya life spared, but thats a lie cus we known to shoot
You'll step outside just to see some sticks above ya head like the patio got a pergola roof

No Show Shine

Useless vs Killing Spree

U ain't dia levels bad or suck. u gone? That shit Wasnt a loss...
Kill spree u wack af, tryna help me revive rb but ur actually hurting the cause.
Dope respects dope, theres levels to this shit...
Yo neck in a rope, that's how far down u are on that bitch.
Talkn bout climbing the ladder, u gotta be tired from the last trip...
Dude hasn't been rung that much since last time he got his ass kicked.
this landscaper is nothing but ass, dude u lose cuz ur wording is trash...
The only blades he swinging are under the lawnmower while he cutting the grass.
This dude swim in negletion, ur life obv to blame...
While he's trimming the hedges, hes hoping his wife do the same.
Old 08-31-2018, 01:47 PM   #6
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Outro.

Next week I will start introducing other segments like power rankings , where that punch went wrong , and wtf was u thinking awards lol. Let’s have fun with this . Enjoy the Rookies vs Gets battles this week. Maybe we can do a pic Battle week. Y’all want a cypha or something ? Lemme know . Be blessed and safe y’all
Old 08-31-2018, 02:25 PM   #7
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Keep applying pressure my niggas @Victor @Jabari Black

Shit harddd

JB, I’ll give u my last text battle g
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:37 PM   #8
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Damn, you hanging up the jersey soon? @Cred
Jabari Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:38 PM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Cred gonna be the first textcee to really really make it
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Maybe from netcees.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:54 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Maybe from netcees.
Jin and conceited are the only ones that really did much? And both didn’t go to far

At least good textcees. I’m sure wasabi 69 was on kik with Lenox a year ago
Old 08-31-2018, 03:02 PM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

There's more - majority go by a different alias then when they posted online, tho.

There's a handful from letsbeef that made it big aside from Conceited and real deal.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:14 PM   #13
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
There's more - majority go by a different alias then when they posted online, tho.

There's a handful from letsbeef that made it big aside from Conceited and real deal.
Well shit Amen name them
Old 08-31-2018, 03:20 PM   #14
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Dope mag, thanks for the effort you guys are putting into this

Going to be a dope NBL season for sure
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:48 PM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Was looking as you pages it and missed that you edited in a vid mag at the top til now

Good shit from you both

But yo it’s die nam icks not dyna mikes hahah

That was namix og username just a x instead of cz so he should change it anyway

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 08-31-2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:56 PM   #16
Dynomight

Dynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant futureDynomight has a brilliant future

Sick read
Dynomight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:18 PM   #17
Score

Battle Record: 0-1

Score has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant future

Cool mag, good battle @Ryno
Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:11 PM   #18
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Score View Post
Cool mag, good battle @Ryno
Ditto
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:18 PM   #19
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Yo that mook verb battle is hot trash why was the crowd going crazy to everything mook said? It wasn’t even good lol
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:36 PM   #20
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Yo that mook verb battle is hot trash why was the crowd going crazy to everything mook said? It wasn’t even good lol
Lol you must didn’t see him put on his durag??? The way he tied that knot was a haymaker lmaoooo
Jabari Black is offline   Reply With Quote