Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saw Frozen.

Cool movie.

Little Snowman was like "I just got impaled"

I was like

lol

Funny snowman, for sure.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

dope review

succinct is a word that comes to mind. if its a word. it came to mine.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

u being a cheeky kunt?

its about two princesses. one has ice powers. she hits her sister with an ice beam on accident. they have to go to the trolls to fix her. she has a snow highlight in her hair tho. sister with ice powers never hangs out with her gimp sister after that because she's afraid to hurt her again. sad. lots of singing. eventually ice sister becomes queen. huge party. gimp sister finds true love, gets engaged after one day. ice sister says wtf are you stupid? i don't give you my blessing. gimp sister is mad, ice sister reveals to all she has ice powers. freaks out. emotions cause the entire city to become ice palace. she goes to the mountain to hide forever. makes a dope ice castle. gimp sister sets off to find ice sister and leaves her fiance in charge of the kingdom. she befriends an ice seller and an animated snowman on her journey. she reaches ice sister. ice sister is emo, creates ice demon to ward off her sister and friends. sad. a lot of other shit happens, but gimp sister and co. get back to ice sister. ice sister is pissed, accidently shoots gimp sister in the heart with ice beam. oh shit. ice seller takes gimp sister to the trolls; bro, the only thing that can say an ice beam heart is true love. fuark. they bring gimp sister to her fiance. shes half icicle. but hell save her right? no, bros. he's actually the bad guy. he was after gimp sister just to marry her then kill the ice sister to become king. douche move. he locks gimp sister in room to become ice statue. snowman bro comes into room, they realize that the ice seller is her true love. he's coming back. stuff happens. everyone's on a frozen lake. ice seller is barreling towards gimp sister on his reindeer. he has a reindeer. name's sven. he's coming to save the gimp sister with true love. but wait! gimp sisters old fiance is going to kill ice sister with a sword! fuck! gimp sister runs away from ice seller and stands b/w ex-fiance and ice sister. she becomes FROZEN! NOOOOOOOOOOOO. fiance gets shockblasted by her transformation. everyone is sad right now, for real. she's an ice sculpture. ice seller will never find true love. ice sister is so sad. ice sister hugs statue gimp sister, cries. everything is doom-wait. WHAT'S THIS!? GIMP SISTER IS UNFREEZING!?!?!?!??!?! SHE IS! AS IT TURNS OUT, THE FEELING OF TRUE LOVE WAS HER SISTER LETTING HER BACK INTO HER LIFE VIA HUG AND CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happily ever after.

snowman funny.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

why

I saw Anchorman 2

it was eh
Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
u being a cheeky kunt?

its about two princesses. one has ice powers. she hits her sister with an ice beam on accident. they have to go to the trolls to fix her. she has a snow highlight in her hair tho. sister with ice powers never hangs out with her gimp sister after that because she's afraid to hurt her again. sad. lots of singing. eventually ice sister becomes queen. huge party. gimp sister finds true love, gets engaged after one day. ice sister says wtf are you stupid? i don't give you my blessing. gimp sister is mad, ice sister reveals to all she has ice powers. freaks out. emotions cause the entire city to become ice palace. she goes to the mountain to hide forever. makes a dope ice castle. gimp sister sets off to find ice sister and leaves her fiance in charge of the kingdom. she befriends an ice seller and an animated snowman on her journey. she reaches ice sister. ice sister is emo, creates ice demon to ward off her sister and friends. sad. a lot of other shit happens, but gimp sister and co. get back to ice sister. ice sister is pissed, accidently shoots gimp sister in the heart with ice beam. oh shit. ice seller takes gimp sister to the trolls; bro, the only thing that can say an ice beam heart is true love. fuark. they bring gimp sister to her fiance. shes half icicle. but hell save her right? no, bros. he's actually the bad guy. he was after gimp sister just to marry her then kill the ice sister to become king. douche move. he locks gimp sister in room to become ice statue. snowman bro comes into room, they realize that the ice seller is her true love. he's coming back. stuff happens. everyone's on a frozen lake. ice seller is barreling towards gimp sister on his reindeer. he has a reindeer. name's sven. he's coming to save the gimp sister with true love. but wait! gimp sisters old fiance is going to kill ice sister with a sword! fuck! gimp sister runs away from ice seller and stands b/w ex-fiance and ice sister. she becomes FROZEN! NOOOOOOOOOOOO. fiance gets shockblasted by her transformation. everyone is sad right now, for real. she's an ice sculpture. ice seller will never find true love. ice sister is so sad. ice sister hugs statue gimp sister, cries. everything is doom-wait. WHAT'S THIS!? GIMP SISTER IS UNFREEZING!?!?!?!??!?! SHE IS! AS IT TURNS OUT, THE FEELING OF TRUE LOVE WAS HER SISTER LETTING HER BACK INTO HER LIFE VIA HUG AND CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happily ever after.

snowman funny.
great review!

totally agree.

didnt watch
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
why

I saw Anchorman 2

it was eh
Will ferrel stopped being funny when i turned 14
Old 12-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

will ferrel anchorman & step brothers >
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #8
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Anchormam 2 was kinda garbage. Megan Good tho >
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #9
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

word, it was solid, exactly what you expect it to be pretty much disney-wise

clearly it isn't touching the lion king / little mermaid / aladin era

but it can prob be in the convo with other disney movies in the next tier
Old 12-21-2013, 12:35 AM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

flick was good. daughter loved it, got good laughs with the snowman. I knew that prince or whatever was up to no good from the beginning.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

for clarity i did not dislike this thread

im just mysterious

and illiterate
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pancakebrah lame