Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #61
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
gO
Roast master, revolutionised the troll game with swansburg. You are a scholar of netcees and, like rawn, will be remembered.

1/Kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #62
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

wait so I'm a 5.5?

I'm bout to start my own thread, this one doesn't make sense
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #63
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagcakeBrah View Post
Since pancake didnt rank my worth i better samn well get ranked on this faggot scale.

U better do it.

Do me.
You are a top tier story teller, the best along with munster and deon. Although your drunken video mag severely crippled your cool points. You are a wigger at heart, but we can all forgive this because you are the site pest control, ethering vermin from our board.

You do adlibs on a youtube video, you probably wear a brace belt to squat 100 pounds and you have a shit haircut.

You should re-ignite the video saga with Veritas.

2 Neckersons/10
Old 12-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #64
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
wait so I'm a 5.5?

I'm bout to start my own thread, this one doesn't make sense
Yes.

I forgot how good your stories were so I reduced kyzo points.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #65
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Rate my heterosexuality.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #66
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Loltru
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #67
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Shoot
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #68
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Comments have been fairly accurate throughout
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #69
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suth View Post
Shoot
You are a NCGoon from the good ole days
I still remember that picture of you on the toilet that you use to pic battle with.

Suthavelli da gawd

0 huge necked faggots/kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #70
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Comments have been fairly accurate throughout
You seem to be your own person and are not swayed but the majority in threads. This would be good if your own person wasnt such a kyzo.

5 necks /10
Old 12-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #71
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Masa II View Post
You are a top tier story teller, the best along with munster and deon. Although your drunken video mag severely crippled your cool points. You are a wigger at heart, but we can all forgive this because you are the site pest control, ethering vermin from our board.

You do adlibs on a youtube video, you probably wear a brace belt to squat 100 pounds and you have a shit haircut.

You should re-ignite the video saga with Veritas.

2 Neckersons/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Colavito
VERITAS won. :(
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #72
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Sup blood..
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #73
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Sup blood..
Last one, joke is over.

But wise ways the gawd of sigs. You use to drop roflz out of nowhere like a commando ambush with the most perfect gif to suit all situations. You also listen to nerd rap. This is gay.

3 cocks sucked/kyzo
Old 12-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #74
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Go on then, do me.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #75
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are obviously the gears of the site and are an integral feature, however your constant agreeance and niceness with every member seems fraudulant. It seems to me IRL you are a pleasant person although shy away from confrentation due to a small backbone.

You probably wear socks with sandals.

4/10
lol, strong thread and assessments sir - even the subtleties. You're read on me is solid, but peep how this context supports your read just not the why:

I was arrested for Felonious Assault after a confrontation with one of my rugby teammates in St. Louis... and it wasn't until a few 'incidents' later that i realized my anger issues were out of control.

it took a couple of years in 'grin and bear it' mode, where you're trying to come off nice to someone but really thinking about cracking the bridge of their nose, i FINALLY developed a little patience.

so i error on the side of being nicer than someone deserves when in doubt..

because i am patient enough to think now, but still learning when and how to let the beast out...

I would wear socks with sandals if it was convenient and comfortable though.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #76
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Lol
Old 12-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #77
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

i don't understand these units

how many Kyzos in a MegaRawn?
Old 12-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #78
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
You use to drop roflz out of nowhere like a commando ambush with the most perfect gif to suit all situations.
File a complaint with Apple. The stoopid iOS updates rendered my gif posting abilities impossible, it would seem.

Tags
fried chicken syndrome, kyzo unfunny faggot, pussai failtroll, whyiskyzosogay?