Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2024, 01:36 PM   #281
De Loco

De Loco is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
That guys list is all longbar battlers only one I agree with is skizzo and tgo tgowas a long bar guy that came to this side and was successful I don’t think skizzo ever dropped anything but long bar

Tgo wasn’t really long bar more on shorter side but to standards on these sites he was longbar
Tgo, Josh Hunt, Calvin Williams, MassAKer, Joe Deal, and Joe Jimson

All 6 of those are shorter bar guys with the regular line structure style that can beat just about ANYONE we can think of.

The rest including Skizzo you probably right is more of the Longer bar style
De Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:56 PM   #282
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

oh no, not JOE JIMSON
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 05:56 PM   #283
De Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
oh no, not JOE JIMSON
Dude is actually a beast

He won the 250 dollar bag in the Street talk FB group.

Text battling for money is where the real competition is.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:47 PM   #284
Quill

Quill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I'll reiterate

nobody cares about random old heads just cause they were dropping the hottest keystyles ever seen by LyRiCaL aRtIsT in AIM chats in 2002. 99% of those people were 12 year old kids who just discovered their ballsack for the first time & they were all objectively bottom tier trash by today's standards. Cool story bro, you wrote better text raps than some prepubescent kid who was still getting their lunch made by their mom who just discovered what multis were when they were 11.

Most of those people never transitioned to audio with any kind of success, or live battling with any kind of success. Music I've made has collectively gotten over 800,000 hits worldwide, and I'm purposely excluding a stupid trolling song that I made that KSI used in one of his youtube videos that ended up doing 3.2 million. Apart from Baron, I don't actively know one person other than myself that has actually battled in front of a crowd of REAL people and made them go batshit crazy. Apart from Baron, I don't know one other person who has battled against people who have been on URL. I even took my writing ability and adapted it to win local open mic stand up comedy competitions lmao

I was elite top tier when I was dropping HOF battles & open mics in the 2000's on HF
I was elite top tier when I was dropping HOF battles & open mics in the 2000's on raptism
I was elite top tier when I was the longest reigning heavyweight text champ RR has ever had in the 2010's
I was elite top tier when I when I came here and had to adapt my entire writing style and still ended up champing summer classic, fight night & NBL in 2020

If your accomplishments are that you were nice during a 3-5 year period where you battled sha77er s7ar on an ezboard you haven't done a fraction of what it takes to be considered top 100 of textcees of all time, let alone top 20 lmfao. You sat on your hands doing nothing while hundreds of people with more drive and motivation for this shit lapped you. It's really that straightforward. If you only existed in one era, you're not top 20. Which btw 2000 - 2010 was literally the WACKEST era of all time in terms of writing ability. The wordplays that they found acceptable during that era were absolutely horrendous garbage. I know, I was there. You never had to battle ANYONE who was a certified veteran with 10+ years of experience & accomplishments in writing because there was NO SUCH THING as text battlers with 10+ years of writing experience in 2001. Most those people battling, including myself, were still in diapers in 1991. Literally EVERYONE you battled was at best a teenager who was NEW to text battling because text battling didn't even EXIST in the early 90's. AIM wasn't even created until 1997

Most those battlers were never even able to replicate their success ANYWHERE else than the ONE site they were successful on. And even more of those people were only ever successful on ONE website because they were in people's AIM messages and PM's begging their friends to vote for them. The level of cheating that happened in that era was fucking RAMPANT and anyone who says it wasn't is either lying about the fact that they were around during that period, or they themselves were actively participating in that cheating and are lying about the fact that they participated in it. When I came to NC, the entire board absolutely hated me. I had threads on here flat out trashing me before I even said half a word to most people or knew who ANYONE here was. If you have NEVER proven that you have the skill to go to a completely foreign territory where you don't know anyone, & everyone there is already waiting for you to lose, and still end up champing everything you touch, and PROVE that you can replicate that same success time and time again, you're not top 20.

I've been quiet & humble for years now cuz I'm a nice guy, but I'm done with that. You got outworked. Period. You didn't love this shit as much as other people loved it, yet you want to somehow attach yourself to it as if you were the greatest despite never having ANYTHING that proves you deserve that respect. You were the #1 basketball player in your high school, never went to college, never went to the pros, and now you want people to act like you belong on the same list as Jordan/Lebron/Kareem why? Because you were the best player at your high school?? You sound stupid as fuck. Guys like blue bayou, dominate, hush, resin, frac, hens, zuch, AK, aero, username, etc. etc. the list goes on - all champed and proved they were elite over spans of 20+ fucking years and on multiple sites. They were grown men battling against grown men, not children battling against children. If we're talking about topicals, Baron completely destroys everyone if we're being real. They objectively accomplished more things over the years, put out far more quantity of content, and put out way more QUALITY of content than these random ass names that only 5 people remember because they happened to be the #1 rapper on one of a hundred home sites back when dial-up was all the rage

If you're someone who was an active battler for 12+ years this obviously doesn't apply to you. Everyone else can either sit down & shut up or set up a 100 line battle. And yes, I MEAN 100 lines due within 48 hours of the thread dropping. Set it up, tag me, and let’s get to it. bc people like me and blue bayou have already put out MULTIPLE 100 bar battles. We can do this shit at a drop of a hat. We’re built for this shit wayyyy different than you 2000 - 2007 era rappers who needed 2 weeks to do a 20 line battle that’s got, AT BEST, one quotable bar in the shit. I'm happy to beat the shit down your leg and show you the difference in 2004 writing and 2024 writing. If you want respect, learn how to earn it.

fucka idiyotes
I think I should be in your top 20.

That said, I agree with most of what you said Mr. Hearing aid
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 09:50 PM   #285
Quill

My personal top 5 is
1. Zach the Zebra
2. He whose name shall not be spoken
3. Caged Cannibal
4. Phax
5. Celph Taut
Old 03-04-2024, 07:55 AM   #286
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
I think I should be in your top 20.

That said, I agree with most of what you said Mr. Hearing aid
I don't have a formal list but you're definitely in my top 20 sarge
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:23 AM   #287
De Loco

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I'll reiterate

nobody cares about random old heads just cause they were dropping the hottest keystyles ever seen by LyRiCaL aRtIsT in AIM chats in 2002. 99% of those people were 12 year old kids who just discovered their ballsack for the first time & they were all objectively bottom tier trash by today's standards. Cool story bro, you wrote better text raps than some prepubescent kid who was still getting their lunch made by their mom who just discovered what multis were when they were 11.

Most of those people never transitioned to audio with any kind of success, or live battling with any kind of success. Music I've made has collectively gotten over 800,000 hits worldwide, and I'm purposely excluding a stupid trolling song that I made that KSI used in one of his youtube videos that ended up doing 3.2 million. Apart from Baron, I don't actively know one person other than myself that has actually battled in front of a crowd of REAL people and made them go batshit crazy. Apart from Baron, I don't know one other person who has battled against people who have been on URL. I even took my writing ability and adapted it to win local open mic stand up comedy competitions lmao

I was elite top tier when I was dropping HOF battles & open mics in the 2000's on HF
I was elite top tier when I was dropping HOF battles & open mics in the 2000's on raptism
I was elite top tier when I was the longest reigning heavyweight text champ RR has ever had in the 2010's
I was elite top tier when I when I came here and had to adapt my entire writing style and still ended up champing summer classic, fight night & NBL in 2020

If your accomplishments are that you were nice during a 3-5 year period where you battled sha77er s7ar on an ezboard you haven't done a fraction of what it takes to be considered top 100 of textcees of all time, let alone top 20 lmfao. You sat on your hands doing nothing while hundreds of people with more drive and motivation for this shit lapped you. It's really that straightforward. If you only existed in one era, you're not top 20. Which btw 2000 - 2010 was literally the WACKEST era of all time in terms of writing ability. The wordplays that they found acceptable during that era were absolutely horrendous garbage. I know, I was there. You never had to battle ANYONE who was a certified veteran with 10+ years of experience & accomplishments in writing because there was NO SUCH THING as text battlers with 10+ years of writing experience in 2001. Most those people battling, including myself, were still in diapers in 1991. Literally EVERYONE you battled was at best a teenager who was NEW to text battling because text battling didn't even EXIST in the early 90's. AIM wasn't even created until 1997

Most those battlers were never even able to replicate their success ANYWHERE else than the ONE site they were successful on. And even more of those people were only ever successful on ONE website because they were in people's AIM messages and PM's begging their friends to vote for them. The level of cheating that happened in that era was fucking RAMPANT and anyone who says it wasn't is either lying about the fact that they were around during that period, or they themselves were actively participating in that cheating and are lying about the fact that they participated in it. When I came to NC, the entire board absolutely hated me. I had threads on here flat out trashing me before I even said half a word to most people or knew who ANYONE here was. If you have NEVER proven that you have the skill to go to a completely foreign territory where you don't know anyone, & everyone there is already waiting for you to lose, and still end up champing everything you touch, and PROVE that you can replicate that same success time and time again, you're not top 20.

I've been quiet & humble for years now cuz I'm a nice guy, but I'm done with that. You got outworked. Period. You didn't love this shit as much as other people loved it, yet you want to somehow attach yourself to it as if you were the greatest despite never having ANYTHING that proves you deserve that respect. You were the #1 basketball player in your high school, never went to college, never went to the pros, and now you want people to act like you belong on the same list as Jordan/Lebron/Kareem why? Because you were the best player at your high school?? You sound stupid as fuck. Guys like blue bayou, dominate, hush, resin, frac, hens, zuch, AK, aero, username, etc. etc. the list goes on - all champed and proved they were elite over spans of 20+ fucking years and on multiple sites. They were grown men battling against grown men, not children battling against children. If we're talking about topicals, Baron completely destroys everyone if we're being real. They objectively accomplished more things over the years, put out far more quantity of content, and put out way more QUALITY of content than these random ass names that only 5 people remember because they happened to be the #1 rapper on one of a hundred home sites back when dial-up was all the rage

If you're someone who was an active battler for 12+ years this obviously doesn't apply to you. Everyone else can either sit down & shut up or set up a 100 line battle. And yes, I MEAN 100 lines due within 48 hours of the thread dropping. Set it up, tag me, and let’s get to it. bc people like me and blue bayou have already put out MULTIPLE 100 bar battles. We can do this shit at a drop of a hat. We’re built for this shit wayyyy different than you 2000 - 2007 era rappers who needed 2 weeks to do a 20 line battle that’s got, AT BEST, one quotable bar in the shit. I'm happy to beat the shit down your leg and show you the difference in 2004 writing and 2024 writing. If you want respect, learn how to earn it.

fucka idiyotes

Read your post bro. Now I ain't gonna lie, it's a little bit lengthy, but I respect it. The part about duplicating success other places in order to truly be elite.

I felt that shit in my soul type shit because tbh...that's what I'm about. But enough about me because I know the dues I've paid up to this point.

So ima tell you what man....inbox me ASAP. Let's talk some Text battle Rap business. A great opportunity to do something historic For the culture.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:18 PM   #288
Listen

Battle Record: 1-1

Listen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant futureListen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Goat26
BLACK FLAME
Repitwa
Abolish Da Antonym
Phear
Spiritz
E Tha Real
Jay Krupp
Sincere
Status Qu0

TiMe
5%ers

blaow
Close.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:40 PM   #289
bare ryu
bazooka doncic

bare ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

skizzo was nice for sure. gave me terrible advice in 2011 (?) on how to stimulate a clitoris though
bare ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:48 AM   #290
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@bare ryu I don’t think this was you, from memory you were the one from Rap-Royalty, but @Listen will remember Ryuu from RB I’m sure:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132134
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:20 PM   #291
De Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
skizzo was nice for sure. gave me terrible advice in 2011 (?) on how to stimulate a clitoris though
He'll give better advise on Rhyme scheme multies.

As for Clit stim you might wanna ask about De Loco in the streets, he Jabs P*$$ies all the time.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:04 PM   #292
Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
I feel like this story needs elaboration.
Old 03-11-2024, 12:53 AM   #293
bare ryu
bazooka doncic

bare ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
@bare ryu I don’t think this was you, from memory you were the one from Rap-Royalty, but @Listen will remember Ryuu from RB I’m sure:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132134
yeah im from longbar.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
I feel like this story needs elaboration.
i was 14 and a virgin and he decided to give me some guidance
bare ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 02:08 AM   #294
De Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFaggot View Post
I'm tired of all these list good grief. This is the final list up to now. Please don't make anymore list or nostalgia threads.

The list is this:

1. Aero
2. Fracture
3. Aloe
4. Damien aka D Omen
5. John Hensley
6. Cronus aka Barcotic
7. Pulse
8. Username
9. Time Virus
10. Kungfugrip
11. Beyond
12. NyVillian
13. Dominate
14. Resin MIC
15. Hush
16. Richard Corey
17. -Tek- aka Chronical
18. Butler
19. Dynasty
20. Metasin

How many dudes from this list are actively still battling?

Im asking outta curiosity
Old 03-29-2024, 09:13 PM   #295
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Hardly none. Most quit a decade ago.

I think these lists don't matter in 2024 but Iif i were to do one id have to separate by eras and lb/sb sites
Old 03-30-2024, 04:18 AM   #296
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Hardly none. Most quit a decade ago.

I think these lists don't matter in 2024 but Iif i were to do one id have to separate by eras and lb/sb sites
You just used a bunch of words and managed to say absolutely nothing.

Well done.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero bleeds baby dik, aero still niggerin', aero the goat - ill nika, bags is better then me - aero, ed battles namebiters, ghost is awkward, how many fingers i got, i can only make tags-zelph, i can see ur making tags zelph, ill show u awkward faggit, im not top 100 - allen knight, itt old timer circle jerk, lavender bubbles, mini gun in my mini gun -neigh, poets reminisce too, power rangers > vr troopers, too long didn't read, ya wanna see a dead body?