Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 06:38 PM   #21
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
@Diablo @sral
NICE, GLAD you're warmin' up JUST LIKE ME here.
You def need it.

Will peep your roast of Mike when I'm done with you. I'm sure you got him mate.

ONE MORE THING B4 I POST PIC IN 5 MINs:

Gotta....reallll quick, and HoL would NEVER FORGET THAT THIRD EGO-WALL POST FOR BB, THE big baby lol.
Yeah Lars, ACTUAL satire & humor & dopeness lol.
(SHOULD BE YOUR NAME LARS [cuz u cry, ask NYC]).
VERRRRRY SELECT CLUB THIS 3-EGO wall post shit and guess what Lars,
YOU ARE NOT IN IT - YOU HAVE NO DEPTH.
Still waiting for that pic, mate.
As promised mine is posted 71 mins ago, by HoL's clock.
Don't you ever force me on a deadline again, ego-less non-fiction reference persona.
Lol.

Yeah I only asked cuz as I said (Limo is best light) and Already Used On Spree's Bitch-out,
Which I of course sucked your cock on THEN 1-2 roasted for Spree's short-attn. span education.
Kinda like Rican.
Who, much as I racially joke about language and capitals and country of origin....

YOU KNOW WHAT
THANKS
@R!canTheoryz
for this GREAT 125 GHOST-WRITE MAN
KNEW I DIDN'T NEED MYSELF TO CLEAN LARS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFF HIS
25-YEAR EGO TRIP MAN LOL

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-05-2023 at 07:30 PM. Reason: proper tag for r!can
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:32 PM   #22
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Literally not fucking KO'ing Lars until Bags logs on and peeps his FINAL TAG.
OMG BAGS U ARE A HUGE PART OF THIS
specially with BarcPSYCHOTIC
U TOO SETH OF COURSE BUT DONT YOU EVER TEMPT ME WITH A CLASSIC
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 08:16 AM   #23
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Lars obv big mad. Wrote a thesis on my text career and fictionalized half of it. You a con artist bro. You convinced the battle heads that you good at topicals. They don’t know any better. I do. You sway battles and beg for votes behind the scenes. ain’t top ten on this site. Never was. You were too scared to participate the season before frank took over. Jumped in when everyone left. All people that are better than you enjoy my writing. I can list them but it would take too long.

You conned text for twenty years through persistent cheerleading for yourself. Your online “life” is a lie.

Stay mad bitch
Old 05-06-2023, 08:20 AM   #24
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Lars obv big mad. Wrote a thesis on my text career and fictionalized half of it. You a con artist bro. You convinced the battle heads that you good at topicals. They don’t know any better. I do. You sway battles and beg for votes behind the scenes. ain’t top ten on this site. Never was. You were too scared to participate the season before frank took over. Jumped in when everyone left. All people that are better than you enjoy my writing. I can list them but it would take too long.

You conned text for twenty years through persistent cheerleading for yourself. Your online “life” is a lie.

Stay mad bitch
Not bad retort bud, but tbh?
Stfu 'til you expand your lame dead career and "type" IN on the other Competitive Thread U Lame, lol like farohs would type that free OM collab for you that you HORDE for wittys printout lol.
I like how you kept it short Mike so yea
this is a quick less<than 8 rite ans&zyg?
4 ON AP CALC EXAM JUNIOR YEAR LARZ lol love you still buddy make it HURTTTT emcee and pharaoh asooooo hard for their egos hahaa~ free n ez like marely here "parlay"ing queerz ok ONE FINAL SITE ROAST AUDO LINK Practice from top dog Roy Emcee lol promise.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:13 AM   #25
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
So many gems in this fever dream

How much crack do you recommend smoking to get on this level?
I was wondering the same.... Hmm
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote