KZVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:03 AM   #22
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
nerd
You're able to call people nerds thanks to the one that built your computer and the structures of the internet so you could say that..
Old 06-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #23
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

think some of you are missing a point that Xbox has the 100 dollar kinnect system built in, where as you pay to get the Sony version. I wouldn't use it but obviously means the console has a greater variety of possible modes. Xbox live > psn by a long way.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:33 AM   #24
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZVR View Post
You're able to call people nerds thanks to the one that built your computer and the structures of the internet so you could say that..
they're bigger nerds
Old 06-20-2013, 04:00 AM   #25
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

yes i have already preordered a xbox one and PS4

IM SURE i will play the xbxo more as i like the online from 360 a fuck load. and the only reason i preorded the ps4 is because of the drm shit now thats not an issue xbox it is . but will enjoy both probably or the ps4 will be a wasted console sort of like the ps3 was
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #26
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
think some of you are missing a point that Xbox has the 100 dollar kinnect system built in, where as you pay to get the Sony version. I wouldn't use it but obviously means the console has a greater variety of possible modes. Xbox live > psn by a long way.
By a long way? Are you kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
yes i have already preordered a xbox one and PS4

IM SURE i will play the xbxo more as i like the online from 360 a fuck load. and the only reason i preorded the ps4 is because of the drm shit now thats not an issue xbox it is . but will enjoy both probably or the ps4 will be a wasted console sort of like the ps3 was
PS3 wasn't a wasted console, it had free online. Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about shit it just wants control and your money. I mean they spent years developing the kinetic and all those policies only to take them off in less than a month because of the Navy Times ripping them a new one? showing their true colors if you ask me.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #27
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

playstation plus is what you're paying for for online gaming

playstation plus is something that most playstation 3 users already have

you get free games and stuff

on XBOX, you're simply payin to go online and stream videos

doubt you'll even need ps+ to stream stuff like.... netflix

ps4 is so much better than xbox 1 even when they were tied in debate. now ps has advantages so it ain't no way microsoft has a chnace to survive this

esp since I am anticipating one more announcement to be made about some sort of feature they will add to ps4 before it releases

if you buy an xbox 1 and you don't buy a ps4 I question your intelligence
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #28
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
playstation plus is what you're paying for for online gaming

playstation plus is something that most playstation 3 users already have

you get free games and stuff

on XBOX, you're simply payin to go online and stream videos

doubt you'll even need ps+ to stream stuff like.... netflix

ps4 is so much better than xbox 1 even when they were tied in debate. now ps has advantages so it ain't no way microsoft has a chnace to survive this

esp since I am anticipating one more announcement to be made about some sort of feature they will add to ps4 before it releases

if you buy an xbox 1 and you don't buy a ps4 I question your intelligence

then tell us why eddie, because i dont think you know what your talking bout on most things but im pretty sure you dont on this one.. so explain
Old 06-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZVR View Post
By a long way? Are you kidding me?

PS3 wasn't a wasted console, it had free online. Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about shit it just wants control and your money. I mean they spent years developing the kinetic and all those policies only to take them off in less than a month because of the Navy Times ripping them a new one? showing their true colors if you ask me.

true colors by giving the public what it wants? and the poilicies have nothing to do with the kinect, put the kinect against the ps move, the wii controller it is by far the best add on of that sort for a machine. ps3 was a wasted console and sony spent 8-9 years doing terrible as a company because of it. free online doesnt make a console better because playstations online was fucking garbage
Old 06-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #30
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
then tell us why eddie, because i dont think you know what your talking bout on most things but im pretty sure you dont on this one.. so explain
have you ever appeared to win a debate against me? no you haven't gow, so plz stfu

this is exactly what you do. throw in a cheap shot, because you know I will respond, instead of having a debate, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

The proof is that once I start, you will do nothing but make insults because you have no argument like always

bruce lee would die against roy, its unnatural to be gay, and you type like an autistic 10 year old. these are all facts.

brb
Old 06-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #31
...the Nagger

Quote:
Xbox One Will Require Day One Update
Kinect still required, no Family Sharing, Smart Match and instant game switching still enabled.
by Andrew Goldfarb

June 19, 2013

Microsoft has confirmed that a day one update will be required for Xbox One. In response to the reversal of Xbox One’s used game and internet policies earlier today, Microsoft spoke to Xbox One chief product officer Marc Whitten about how this changes the policies previously announced for the new console.

“There was always going to be a day one update on the console, and that’s frankly just a difference in manufacturing schedules versus software schedules,” Whitten told IGN. “We just wanted to be clear that that hasn’t changed, that you have to go online to get the software update for day one, then you wouldn’t have to be connected after that.”

When asked if the update can be downloaded via smartphone tethering for customers without broadband, Whitten confirmed “sure. Any way that you can get connectivity to the Live service would work to enable that to come down to the console.”
brb
Old 06-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #32
...the Nagger

Quote:
Required Internet Connection:

Yes but ONLY for the system's mandatory day one update.

only thing XBOX got is the kinnect built in. but u can buy either the move or the pseye

PS4 got second screen options with an app + vita. XBOX doesn't seem to have an available option for that

everything else is the same

PS+ gives you rewards, free games (that are good) + movies, online play and more. XBOX Live gives you online play

you're more than welcome to show what more XBOX has to offer tho

but with that alone PS4 is crushing, plus its 100 dollars less
Old 06-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #33
...the Nagger

and @God Of War all that info is from the ign website,

Quote:
Last Edit: 2 hours 55 minutes ago
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS...mparison_Chart
Old 06-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #34
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
have you ever appeared to win a debate against me? no you haven't gow, so plz stfu

this is exactly what you do. throw in a cheap shot, because you know I will respond, instead of having a debate, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

The proof is that once I start, you will do nothing but make insults because you have no argument like always

bruce lee would die against roy, its unnatural to be gay, and you type like an autistic 10 year old. these are all facts.

brb

this is what i do for a living, theres no possible way you can out debate me on any thing in the gaming world what so ever, all the fuck you do is troll and your a cancer to text in general you have no clue what your talking about ever you just throw ridiculous claims and try to see what type of reaction you get out of people. dont try me eddie that shits a joke
Old 06-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #35
...the Nagger

how am I a cancer to text I havent texted in years bro

lol

nice try

pickin cardigans next?

it'd be cool if you chose to debate tho, so we can laugh at you @God Of War
Old 06-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #36
...the Nagger

I bet you I'm trollin tho, lol?
Old 06-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #37
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Godofwar that nigga, that nigga with the games
Old 06-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #38
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
only thing XBOX got is the kinnect built in. but u can buy either the move or the pseye

PS4 got second screen options with an app + vita. XBOX doesn't seem to have an available option for that

everything else is the same

PS+ gives you rewards, free games (that are good) + movies, online play and more. XBOX Live gives you online play

you're more than welcome to show what more XBOX has to offer tho

but with that alone PS4 is crushing, plus its 100 dollars less

the features on xbox is plentiful compared to ps4 as it was said ps4 is simply a gaming machine and xbox one has tons of different things it offers. the only thing holding or that held xbox back was the shit they just reversed. the kinect is revolutionary and will be in the future esp with all the options it offers. the hundred dollars extra for a full entertainment center PLUS a gaming machine as powerful as its rival means there going to lose? no analyst thinks xbox is going to lose at all they are even predicting that xbox will still pull ahead in the console war
Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #39
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
I bet you I'm trollin tho, lol?
you will never ever be able to out debate me over games bro it wont happen
Old 06-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

plus with the steam box coming out sony might not even be number 2

i think sony is dope but it hurt them with microsoft reversing everything because what was a sure cut victory has come really close