User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #61
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
lol all the voiters are from here except like 1
shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell eddie but i was being sarcastic
Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #62
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Bullshit.

You accept that what you wrote wasn't what they would have liked, and you write again next time and see if they like that more.

That happens every day on here, people always have to take shit they don't like from voters, they just swallow their pride and use the advice.

Don't throw your toys out of the pram and no show because people didn't compliment you.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #63
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitty Octavius View Post
Why the fuck did you join the tourney then

Dumbass

Come in here asking us to jerk u off and tell u how nice ur verse was, tellin everyone if its not Verse of the Week you want out?

Asking people motivate you to stay in?

Bro, and by bro i mean never my bro...Your concepts were either mad simple and played or had to be deciphered by Aesop Rock's MIT grad understudy

Not to mention your delivery was corny and generally shitdicks

Still not sure if you're trolling everyone by being the archetypal textcee... but yeah IMO no mod should put up with this BS and you should retire from text for life for being an insecure little bitch

Lol, keep going bro I totally read all of this and cared about your opinion of me.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #64
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

Then why did u make this thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #65
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

yeah well it will be decided on who has the best verse thats been eliminated so far soooooooooooo
Old 09-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #66
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Bullshit.

You accept that what you wrote wasn't what they would have liked, and you write again next time and see if they like that more.

That happens every day on here, people always have to take shit they don't like from voters, they just swallow their pride and use the advice.

Don't throw your toys out of the pram and no show because people didn't compliment you.
Its weird how on this site in particular, I understand everyones point of view, but u niggas dont seem to understand mines
Old 09-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #67
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitty Octavius View Post
Then why did u make this thread
My nigga it wasn't for a troll account like u to come in and say some irrelevant shit for me not to read.

I can guarantee u that
Old 09-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #68
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Its weird how on this site in particular, I understand everyones point of view, but u niggas dont seem to understand mines
The reason I don't understand it is because it doesn't make any sense.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #69
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
My verse was rushed ns sloppy... Props to Allen knight though... I had shit going on... Most know I don't write on weekends

Hopefully we can get a rematch soon
Werd i forgot an had to key too, but good battle reguardles...def down for a rematch bro
Old 09-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #70
...the Nagger

Quote:
The reason I don't understand it is because it doesn't make any sense.
Would u give an encore to a crowd that boos u?
Old 09-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #71
...the Nagger

@Mike Wrecka like I already didn't know u wouldn't have shit to really say about my wording?
Old 09-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #72
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Would u give an encore to a crowd that boos u?
Nope, but I would come back the next week with a better show.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #73
...the Nagger

Quote:
Not its a waste a time

What these ppl consider better isn't what I'm about

I can't write shit that I don't like. What's better to them is NOT what I deem better

We have a difference of interests.

I'm not performing for a crowd that obviously isn't a fan of what I produce
Old 09-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #74
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

womp womp

log off then tough guy and quit repeating yourself
Old 09-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #75
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Old 09-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #76
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Not its a waste a time

What these ppl consider better isn't what I'm about

I can't write shit that I don't like. What's better to them is NOT what I deem better

We have a difference of interests.

I'm not performing for a crowd that obviously isn't a fan of what I produce
Lmao you're acting like this is the fucking Eddie show.

I don't even understand why you would sign up for a tournament?

Your ego is amazing.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #77
...the Nagger

Why would i log off just cuz i quit that tourney?

And @God Of War don't make me repeat it again
Old 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #78
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

man i dont know if im cool with a dude who lost getting back in the tourney do i get back in if i lose lol
Old 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #79
God Of War
The Landlord

this is the verse inq uestion

Yo u dun killed mad shit stenciled leagues up thats crazy
Damn & u murdered them fight nights wit MY shit too? tf... u tryna frame me??
Lemme paint the picture..
U stealin u my style is like a comic joke
So when i draw.. even if i just brush u, ... u gonn die from strokes
When u win, i win. Just admit it,
My shit hard as a baton, right?
swhy when u got ya hands on it, u ran widdit
& every week u chasin my heini, ken. 'this boi a rook
Plus we kno ya coors light.. I'll buss my colt and leave ya damn corona busch...
U pampered on NC.
Fuck they high chair there. here, u aint cheatin me.
Man this little nigga, be bitin SO MUCH, -...imma get his ass a teeth'n ring
Or maybe just RATTLE 'm
U too much of a bitch to be a challenger;
...then it hit me, ...u measure up to the dodddge caliber
^if you dont get that line replace 'caliber', wit 'type'
While im the type to.., make u feel like u dyin 'a type 2,
...when u eat this sweet right!
I searched. U nobody u beat's nice!
This geek's a mess
muss be fresh outta rehab... only thing i seen u beat, was Meth.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #80
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull