Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default WK2: BodySnatcher 1-0 vs. DynamiCz 0-1 - BodySnatcher WINS!!

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due FRIDAY MAY 18th and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER INCREDIBLE

@BodySnatcher @DynamiCz
Old 05-14-2018, 12:07 PM   #2
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

down for whatever.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:04 PM   #3
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

10 is coo
Old 05-15-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

If you wanna drop early I'm down. I'll edit my verse in here......10 ready.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 05-15-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
If you wanna drop early I'm down. I'll edit my verse in here......10 ready.
Cool ill drop mines here shortly if you ready @BodySnatcher
Old 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #6
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...highlight=Sral

I like to welcome the pizza king himself

Lets speak some facts! You been putting in some work, I applaud you for that
You ain't snatched a body yet, but got awarded for snatching pizzas off the rack
Said congrats to Finny on his raise, then said he should upgrade..shut the fuck up
Before Manager you was a worker taking orders, whipping the customer crust up
Keep the rocket in motion, fast pace w/ the routes, I let the trey cook
Go Iso w/ the gun, teach him to play 1 on 1 w/ the shots--Mike D'Antoni playbook
Clean sweep, 3 Ninas singing with me...TLC when im on the creep
Get him elevated, this trio make him jump from a standstill--you literally vertical leap
If I snatch a body! Ya kid nap, break in the house while ya bitch pussy popping
Shots at the entrance! His head leanin w/ his ear to the door--now he eavesdropping!

Last edited by DynamiCz; 05-17-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:26 AM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

I say...

I keep a pipe hidden but at warp speed, it'll lift you to another world, this ain't shit to me
I'll have you runnin from left to right...& dodgin shells...so Bowser before I split you in 2D
You see if He Got Game...I got a rifle muzzled like a blue nose & it's so long I call it Gonzo
Like Denzel...myyyy nigga yelled Jesus & ran to the corner so I hit him in stride like Rondo
That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth
Ugly fuck, an elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
& if your campfire shots...then you will get your face lit up like a flashlight & a ghost story
Proof? I'll bring a body bag to see if D fitted like a Detriot hat but I won't just give D caps
This glock will give D-12 but before that, you'll see this perp`ll peel out like if Em relapse

You can carry your own body bag.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 05-18-2018 at 03:30 AM.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:42 AM   #8
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

You ain't snatched a body yet, but got awarded for snatching pizzas off the rack
nah wasn’t feelin this
Said congrats to Finny on his raise, then said he should upgrade..shut the fuck up
wasnt feelin this either bro
Go Iso w/ the gun, teach him to play 1 on 1 w/ the shots--Mike D'Antoni playbook
alright a tad wordy but this was cool
Get him elevated, this trio make him jump from a standstill--you literally vertical leap
im not sure I quite get what you were going for
Shots at the entrance! His head leanin w/ his ear to the door--now he eavesdropping!
i feel like this is a very old concept but idk, nonetheless I just can’t dig it no matter how I read it /:

Vs

I keep a pipe hidden but at warp speed, it'll lift you to another world, this ain't shit to me
I'll have you runnin from left to right...& dodgin shells...so Bowser before I split you in 2D
alright, the 2D play saved this line. Without that tie in I would have hated this lol
You see if He Got Game...I got a rifle muzzled like a blue nose & it's so long I call it Gonzo
Like Denzel...myyyy nigga yelled Jesus & ran to the corner so I hit him in stride like Rondo
nah too much happening here bro
That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth
fuckin dead
Ugly fuck, An elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
& if your campfire shots...then you will get your face lit up like a flashlight & a ghost story
alright this was cool
Proof? I'll bring a body bag to see if D fitted like a Detriot hat but I won't just give D caps
This glock will give D-12 but before that, you'll see this perp`ll peel out like if Em relapse
just decent because it was very wordy

I’m very surprised here. In the NBL I read a few DynamiCz verses and I thought he was fire, I feel like he just didn’t bring much to the table this battle though. He had one good line imo, BodySnatcher had a couple misses at the most but he definitely came more consistent. The brushing your teeth line was fuckin terrible but made me spit out my coffee lmfao smh.

Vote BodySnatcher

VOTE IS AWAITING APPROVAL BY INCREDIBLE DUE TO FEEDING ACCUSATIONS

Last edited by GUDELJ; 05-18-2018 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:59 PM   #9
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

miss
Maybe because I've seen the pizza angle on him before, but na
fks w it, dope
didn't like this bar
eh... this was ok

lol, ok
huh? na
dope, lol
Ugly fuck, an elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
hit
You have a lot of tie ins, but the punch itself was light to me

v/ Body

Good battle, I agree w/ what gudelj said about Dynamicz tho. I read some of his other verses from NBL and wasn't feeling this one as much. Bodysnatcher had some clever lines and some creative concepts, thought he took it pretty decisively.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:59 PM   #10
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Dynamicz

kinda soft here for the personal flip didn't really hit for me according to sting factor

didn't like this either my man the wording of it and execution was off

very dope concept nice creativity good metaphore

fuck this could've something dope man wording felt on execution because the setup was nice this trio kinda made it fall off was u going for the wordplay tre o? like tre ocho just curious.
ok liking this nice flip

Body Snatcher

good wordplay here this was dope very creative

finisher wasn't really sensible to me

lmao this was fucking dope harsh hit good metaphore

this was another dope hit ive seen the campfire wordplay before but nice tie in with the metaphore

didn't like the execution of this

well dynamicz had the mike d antoni line and closer was cool. other then tthat some wording and execution hurt him that tlc setup would've had potential also if he just finished it right. Body had some dope metaphorical comparison his opener was creative that brushing the teeth line was lotb hit hard af. the campfire line like I said seen it done but the tie in was dope af. I got Body on this one for more creativity and consistency.

Vote: Body
Old 05-18-2018, 08:30 PM   #11
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Dy
the personal is there, but snatched/snatching sucked as a concept/tie in for it. miss
nah, another miss
better attempt, but think about the impact here. theres hardly any + the punchline itself is awkward/seemed forced into a concept
OK at best, ima give it a pass cuz i just had a nap
decent

2 jabs
3 misses

vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
bowser wp & the 1 letter np ruined this. miss
too wordy, not feeling
the setup should be a dq, the rest was whack as a concept
ill give this a pass but i shouldnt
1 letter nameflips will never get props from me. extremely lazy & uncreative

1 jab
4 misses
v/dynamicz

Last edited by Barcotic; 05-18-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #12
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

(Lol this was pretty funny. Decent)

(This didn’t hit as hard to me. Prob shoulda did a bit more with the angle)

(I like the concept but the punch wasn’t as crisp as it needed to be. Made the line seem kinda scattered)

(This was pretty good. I liked the 3 Nina’s TLC for a set up. ‘Make him jump from a standstill’ isn’t really a phrase you’d use outside a bar (to my knowledge), but I see where you were going. Overall when you combine it with the punch in the setup I thought it was pretty good)

(Grimey! This is dope. You set it up well. This was your best line imo)

(I liked the scheme. You did a lot with it but the punch wasn’t quite there. A D flip prob isn’t good enough to be the punch. There was a lot of good word associations and tie ins though.)

(Im typically a fan of 90s hood movie references lol but this one was kinda all over the place. I thought it was weird that the punch didn’t incorporate He Got Game since that’s what you was setting up. I liked he yelled Jesus and ran to the corner part, and muzzle like a blue nose. I take points off though cus I thought it was all over the place.)

(I didn’t care for this. “Pull it out and Stan you again” doesn’t really fit cleanly for “brushing your teeth”....cus you not really stabbing yourself)

(Pretty dope. I liked the campfire wp. Only critique is Ive heard very similar flash under his chin/flashlight/ghost story flips. None worded like yours though so it was still dope.)

(I like this. A LOT of here and did it smoothly. Lot of tie ins (Proof/D12/Eminem/Detroit then Detroit/D caps/ then Purple pill/relapse). Impressive scheme. Good closer).

Good battle. I thought both came with it. Dynamic is a solid pincher while Body Snatcher has been able to put together some really impressive schemes. I thought dynamic was slightly more consistent (his misses weren’t as bad) but Body Snatcher had some high highs. The difference for me was Dynamicz punches landed a bit harder. Body Snatcher has a lot of lines had good concepts, schemes, and tie ins but the punch wasn’t quite there.

I got Dynamicz in a close one.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:03 PM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

vs

Close. Both were light. Wasn't feeling much from either if anything and I was extremely liberal with the bars picked. However DY's bar was just a tad bit better as Camp fire bars are pretty played to me. I mean, he flipped it but wasn't fresh with the tie ins by any means.

v/DynamiCz - with the slight edge.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:17 PM   #14
Cyrax
Round 1 fight

Battle Record: 2-0

Cyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant futureCyrax has a brilliant future

dyn had

body had

got dynamicz here. this was a cool battle, these were my fav out the battle but alot of other decent lines here to.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:12 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Cool battle, pretty close ... ive got Body

Opener was cool, he got game / rondo was dope af, and campfire was an awesome flip

Dyn ... dantoni was cool concpet but punch was light, and i liked vertical leap..

Ive got body with slightly better concepts and consistency

VOTE BODYSNATCHER
Old 05-20-2018, 07:30 PM   #16
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

diet light
american sports plays are a mystery to me
dont get it
this was okay

vs

the single letter name play and bowzer concept took away from this
meh
meh
cool
not my cup of tea

idk wasn't really a fan of alot. Campfire even though a bit played was the best executed punch so i'll go with that. v/Bodysnatcher
Old 05-21-2018, 05:28 AM   #17
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

@Incredible...You do know it's extremely hard to vote when battlin' isn't your forte right? So I'll just pick who I think dropped harder...

Snatcher bodied him imo...cats say shit close, nah...

You can totally fuck off this vote if you wants, but my vote goes to BS.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This is a wierd battle. Idk dynamics had a lot of shit that didnt really connect. BS wasnt a whole lot better but thought his punches were more sirect. Just WORDY AS FUCK goddamn. Idk man. I got BS edgin this barely. Them long ass lines almost made me vote dyn tho. Rs

V/bs
Old 05-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #19
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

I really disliked both verses... dyna didn't hit on any punches... i guess the d'antoni line was ok... body had the worst flow I've read in years... body had much fresher concepts, but the lines were stretched and hard to put any concept of a rhythm to...

both were terribly worded... body in particular... took the sting off of any chance for a punch.

I just don't understand how the punches still didn't hit when both ppl threw flow and rhythm in the trash can...

I guess vote - Body cause I could see where he was going with some of it, and the concepts weren't awful... but this just wasn't a good read...