Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

well I think you're cool witty

all these kumbaya drug addicts talkin bout do this and that drug though...
I mean do what you do. But really the goal is just change your mentality right?
So pick yourself the fuck up and say I'm bein a bitch
Then distance yourself from bitchlike behaviors and do what you envision a cooler happier you would do
Old 08-06-2015, 06:05 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i've come to the conclusion that i'm pretty happy bro's

i feel what junto is saying tho, but its doing exactly that which actually makes me feel shitty. the bagging bitches, using them for sex and rides and shit, and then doing something to get them to leave, usually in the vein of dogging them out

i'll then ignore them, and vent on how much of a piece of shit i am. lol

same thing with most social gathering type things, i take perceived slights to physical levels, i've cooled off with age but i can still take it there, and thats another heaping of guilt, but i trade off the feeling like a pussy for not doing something with the feeling of an asshole for hitting humans in the face

but nah i'm good, the main cause for this recent bout was like i said more worry over my pops. i have no problems in the pussy department, i only brought up banging 40 dimes in a warehouse because i was explaining what i would do if i was a bazillionaire

i only mentioned the backpage ho's cuz bags asked. no shame honestly, and i would recommend it to any and everyone. its different then normal chicks, its like hiring someone to cut your grass. you don't talk to them about their life and treat them like they're kings lol. they come and do a job, they do it well for a tip and they leave. its a simple service.

my time is worth more than 90 percent of every ho's pussy. i'd rather just beat off yo

but word i'm good.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #63
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
well I think you're cool witty

all these kumbaya drug addicts talkin bout do this and that drug though...
I mean do what you do. But really the goal is just change your mentality right?
So pick yourself the fuck up and say I'm bein a bitch
Then distance yourself from bitchlike behaviors and do what you envision a cooler happier you would do
I think that can only take you so far tho, because if you don't confront the problem at its root, you'll kind of be lying to yourself in a way if you try to tell yourself you are ok and eventually it will wear off and you'll be back to square one.

I do believe in the power of people to take control of their own minds and to make their thoughts shape their destiny, but just doing that and nothing else can't bring you true happiness...you need to find what you are here for, and pursue it without hesitance.

In reality there probably is not one way to achieve happiness but many small steps, and they probably differ from person to person...so really idk what will make you happy @uh-oh and neither does anybody here.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #64
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i've come to the conclusion that i'm pretty happy bro's

i feel what junto is saying tho, but its doing exactly that which actually makes me feel shitty. the bagging bitches, using them for sex and rides and shit, and then doing something to get them to leave, usually in the vein of dogging them out

i'll then ignore them, and vent on how much of a piece of shit i am. lol

same thing with most social gathering type things, i take perceived slights to physical levels, i've cooled off with age but i can still take it there, and thats another heaping of guilt, but i trade off the feeling like a pussy for not doing something with the feeling of an asshole for hitting humans in the face

but nah i'm good, the main cause for this recent bout was like i said more worry over my pops. i have no problems in the pussy department, i only brought up banging 40 dimes in a warehouse because i was explaining what i would do if i was a bazillionaire

i only mentioned the backpage ho's cuz bags asked. no shame honestly, and i would recommend it to any and everyone. its different then normal chicks, its like hiring someone to cut your grass. you don't talk to them about their life and treat them like they're kings lol. they come and do a job, they do it well for a tip and they leave. its a simple service.

my time is worth more than 90 percent of every ho's pussy. i'd rather just beat off yo

but word i'm good.
YES YES YES

Last edited by Junto; 08-06-2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: fuckin youtube links, I'll tell ya
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:14 AM   #65
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
lol wow i really feel bad for anyone who thinks like this..
I know a lot of people that don't let themselves be happy or successful or take risks because of fear of failure or fear of old habits/feelings resurfacing. It's like they stop trying and its horseshit. That's why it's so easy to stay depressed, it's a feeling they've adjusted to and that they're comfortable with so to speak.
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:14 AM   #66
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

be generous

do something for someone else

get a dog
grow something

volunteer

give love

feels good
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:15 AM   #67
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i didnt realize this was 4 pages i'm sure someone already said that
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 04:16 AM   #68
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I'm still sad.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote