Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default WK2: Defiant 1-0 vs. Joe Boston 0-1 - JB WINS!!

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due FRIDAY MAY 18th and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER INCREDIBLE

@Defiant @Joe Boston
Old 05-14-2018, 04:50 PM   #2
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

check @Defiant how many?
Old 05-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #3
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

12 @Defiant

Your relationship has problems, your bitch can name more than a few
No electricity in the bedroom, you just beat her ass everytime the light bills due
Watch the shitstorms you create brew up, fag better run for shelter
Strapped with a glock the size of newborn, one bullet thatll kill you i call daddy's little helper
100 plus degrees ill fucking melt ya, your witnessing hot steel
Chrome with the attachment all it needs is one click like gmail
No one to bail him out he's buried in shit up to his waist
Talking Jazz he gonna be needing one and a vehicle with handicap accessible plates
All your dates been disappointments, why you never taken a bitch home let me ask this?
Your no good at that Sleep Number bit, your dryhumping the wetspot on your memory foam mattress
Cremate your body to ashes spread em down the river
After i give you Free Smoke your gonna have to reserve another burial plot for the affected liver
Old 05-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #5
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

Ext
Old 05-20-2018, 01:07 AM   #6
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

No electricity in the bedroom, you just beat her ass everytime the light bills due
wasnt feeling this
Strapped with a glock the size of newborn, one bullet thatll kill you i call daddy's little helper
ok much better
alright
Talking Jazz he gonna be needing one and a vehicle with handicap accessible plates
ehh
All your dates been disappointments, why you never taken a bitch home let me ask this?
Your no good at that Sleep Number bit, your dryhumping the wetspot on your memory foam mattress
start grammar checking your stuff bro
After i give you Free Smoke your gonna have to reserve another burial plot for the affected liver
decent

I think the problem with JB isn’t that his concepts suck, I feel like he sometimes tries to do tooo much in a line. Simplify your stuff a little more bro and see how it goes. Aside from that I liked daddy’s helper and google chrome. You definitely always have fresh concepts and you’ve never been one to drop played shit, you always got the current events. Defiant won’t show and I could have told you that.

Vote Jose Boston
Old 05-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #7
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Lol Joey What?

Actually nice here!

Light, but cooley

Lol I like this

Nahhh

Ight

Coo verse Joey lol, you be having some creative concepts, just shorten the bars up a little and try to not over do putting so much detail in a bar every punch or haymaker. Props tho!

Last edited by DynamiCz; 05-20-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #8
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Cool verse.

Daddy's little helper was dope, thought your opener had potential w/ the 'No electricity in the bedroom' angle, the Chrome line was fresh but didn't rhyme for me. gmail/hot steel? Maybe it's an accent thing..

Anyways, cool verse. Props for showing.

Tags
never take zelphs advice, trash - amen, zelph not even mid tier