Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2018, 11:11 AM   #21
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Well communicate that to her in a nice way, communication is important.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:32 PM   #22
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
So you found out it isn't your kid?

That's rough but good for you. No ties, IF you man up and kick the bitch out.
My bad I forgot to tag you originally.

But no you are wrong as always

My ordeal is that the image of marriage is to marry someone who you see as perfect for you and is everything you’ve hoped and wished for.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
My bad I forgot to tag you originally.

But no you are wrong as always

My ordeal is that the image of marriage is to marry someone who you see as perfect for you and is everything you’ve hoped and wished for.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:40 PM   #24
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Look, if you’re in love with the woman who does this, you’re going to overlook any apprehensions you have
If you aren’t, you won’t get past it.
Simple as that.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:42 PM   #25
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Amens so smart guys!
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:46 PM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
We're doomed. Every time she says it, and I'm like "don't ever do that," she laughs or acts as though it's funny. I'm definitely not ambiguous about my how I tell her that I'll say no.

I wouldn't mind having a kid eventually...but marriage ain't happening with anyone ever.
did you tell her that marriage is off the table for you entirely?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
did you tell her that marriage is off the table for you entirely?
^^^^^^^^
Old 04-27-2018, 05:31 AM   #28
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Bitches don't ever wanna hear that...it's taken as I'm not the one for you, & rejection leads to findin' dick elsewhere.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:35 AM   #29
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
I don't really want to marry anyone. It seems more like a contract that allows court systems and lawyers to profit from it's failure. All my friends and family are getting divorces and remarrying and shit. It doesn't look like anything I'd be interested in dealing with.

I live with her and assist in taking care of her kid, yeah.
lmao pretty cynical way to look at it tbh

marriage has its benefits too

lets not get into all that stable environment for a family shit for now, BUT inheritance tax alone here is a big one. you get to pass on your assets in the event of death without incurring inheritance tax. sure, you may not be thinking of that now while you're relatively young, but Ive worked in and around death for 15/16 years so its at the forefront of my mind.

IHT is charged at 40pc on estates that are worth more than £325,000. However, if you are married or in a civil partnership, all assets can be passed to a surviving spouse without any inheritance tax being applied whatsoever. BOOM!

married couples here get some relief on Income Tax too. you can reduce the tax paid on savings, investments and on rental properties if one of you pays less tax than your spouse. this is ideal in my case as my wife has given up work while our little one was born/too young for school to stay home with baby.

you can transfer assets to minimise tax bills and pay less Capital Gains Tax too

Pensions come into play down the line as well.. I stand to get half my wifes pension in the evnt of her death, where as if we were only living together I'd probably get zero of that
sral is offline   Reply With Quote