Old 08-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #41
Masaii

or

http'Stoplyingaboutyourbarfightsbaron':youtube.com/larsisfullofshitlulz
Old 08-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

masaii been boarding at high levels lately. don't call it a comeback@
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #43
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

lmao I swear on my life it’s the truth

@Flo Real lives the closest to me from this board, he's welcome to meet the boss at any time to confirm my status as the realest netcee alive

@MMLP can vouch for me, he's one of my boys outside of here, i've his back on no matter what/who

life in Europe ain’t all cuddling Kangaroo’s and kissing Koala Bears like you be doing out there in your hood, b.

<3
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #44
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
lmao I swear on my life it’s the truth

@Flo Real lives the closest to me from this board, he's welcome to meet the boss at any time to confirm my status as the realest netcee alive

@MMLP can vouch for me, he's one of my boys outside of here, i've his back on no matter what/who

life in Europe ain’t all cuddling Kangaroo’s and kissing Koala Bears like you be doing out there in your hood, b.

<3
lol yo real tlak the few "gang" people i seen in australia was dressed like wheres waldo characters shit fucked me up the first few times I seen it i was like "yo why are they dressed like that shit for"

but the uk aint that tough either rofl
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #45
Masaii

You are talking about lads (aussie version of chavs). They aren;t tough they are teens who get beat up every other week. Who ever said they were tough? You obviously know nothing of aussie culture, just some misinformed observation or opinion on your behalf.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #46
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
You are talking about lads (aussie version of chavs). They aren;t tough they are teens who get beat up every other week. Who ever said they were tough? You obviously know nothing of aussie culture, just some misinformed observation or opinion on your behalf.
lmao I don't live there its not hard to misinterpret certain things I seen it was still funny as fuck though. I do know that most of your gangs is knife heavy and bat heavy and nothing more.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #47
Masaii

We arent gang heavy like you guys and im happy its like that. The only thing we have that are hardcore are the bikers and underworld criminals which are one in the same.

I like living in harmony, dont see why people are proud of having assholes conglomerating in large groups in their neighborhood causing a shit stir for the local community but anyway...
Old 08-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #48
God Of War
The Landlord

lol theres nothing wrong with that man the fact is so peaceful and quiet is prolly my fav thing bout it

and the deadly wildlife like CROCS
Old 08-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #49
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

GONE @ SCARFACE: WHERE'S WALDO? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GOW SLAYS ME SOEMTIMES

MISSPELLING COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL, AS PER

ROFLZZZ
Old 08-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I despise everything about you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #51
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
GONE @ SCARFACE: WHERE'S WALDO? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GOW SLAYS ME SOEMTIMES

MISSPELLING COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL, AS PER

ROFLZZZ
lmao would not be me if it was not that way my good sir
Old 08-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #52
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
I despise everything about you.
you mad, bruh?

remember who it was that defended you when GoW was claiming you had no punchlines

i am not your enemy <3
Old 08-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #53
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
you mad, bruh?

remember who it was that defended you when GoW was claiming you had no punchlines

i am not your enemy <3
V was 2 posts from being mad and being trolled aswell

fucking baron
Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #54
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

lmao it was the troll equivalent of intercepting the ball

you were frazzled that night ahahahahahahhaa
Old 08-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #55
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
lmao it was the troll equivalent of intercepting the ball

you were frazzled that night ahahahahahahhaa
lmao@ troll interception
Old 08-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #56
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Sounds fun

Your going to have more gun crime your all packing...

Anyways, shooting someone and being stabbed to death - I think id take my chances with the gun. Guns are loud, attention will be quick, easier to catch the criminal and it takes less guts to shoot someone. To feel the breath of your victim when your pushing steel through him... thats some guy with issues you get me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #57
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
uh-oh is the realest dude in thread
Denied.

I am in this thread.

Discussion over.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #58
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH - HEADLESS
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #59
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH - HEADLESS
Hahah these niggaz don't know about that
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @Rawn has nothing on headdy head fbi special agent burt macklin
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote