- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation SO I GOT A WEEK OFF WORK, TIME TO WORK MY WAY THRU SOME OF THESE FILMS...

PINK FLAMINGOS
BLUE VELVET
SCANNERS
JOHNNY GOT A GUN
MULHOLLAND DRIVE
INSIDE
ERASERHEAD
THE ELEPHANT MAN
ICHI THE KILLER
AUDITION
AUGUST UNDERGROUND MORDUM
THE FLY 1&2
CHILDS PLAY 1-3
ALIENS (ALL OF EM)
SOCIETY
SLAUGHTERED VOMIT DOLLS
VOMIT GORE TRILOGY
GUINEA PIG SERIES
NAZISPLOITATION BOXSET

I own way too many, pick what you want me to watch/review? @Mr. J @Objective @Genocide
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #2
Pastor Troy

Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy

U a david lynch fan?

Pink Flamingos is one disgusting movie
Pastor Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:44 AM   #3
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm pretty much a horror/sickening/disturbing/j-horror movie fan

Lynch, Cronenberg, Argento, jodorowski... Anything of that ilk. I've reviewed about 25-30 here, PF is one I own and will be first to watch now you've posted.

Thanks. :)
Old 07-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Da fuq, you ain't seen Ichi The Killer yet?! Goddamn man! Watch that shit, also;

Elephant man is a classic along with The Fly 1 and 2 for that back in the time american horror movies cult feel. You've probably seen Alien but it never hurts to make some food, smoke some and chill with a couple of beers while watching them and afterwards read up on trivia, I swear to God it got serious trivia (at least the first one, some of the stuff they did to the actors to get real reactions on film is kinda not okay but effective).

Also watch Eraserhead, Mulholland drive and Blue Velvet. Haven't watched the rest or can't recall them at least. Dope list though!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:14 AM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Only movie I heard of there is the fly
Goldblum a true artist
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:18 AM   #6
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Da fuq, you ain't seen Ichi The Killer yet?! Goddamn man! Watch that shit, also;

Elephant man is a classic along with The Fly 1 and 2 for that back in the time american horror movies cult feel. You've probably seen Alien but it never hurts to make some food, smoke some and chill with a couple of beers while watching them and afterwards read up on trivia, I swear to God it got serious trivia (at least the first one, some of the stuff they did to the actors to get real reactions on film is kinda not okay but effective).

Also watch Eraserhead, Mulholland drive and Blue Velvet. Haven't watched the rest or can't recall them at least. Dope list though!

I've watched like an hour of Ichi, tend to watch these shits while my wife's out of the house

partly because some are so seriously fucked up

partly because I can't stand keep pausing them answering the front door to people or the house phone or to go empty the bins etc lol

i like to be sat down and totally immersed, no distractions
Old 07-27-2015, 11:27 AM   #7
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Word, I completely get that. I'm the kind of dude that get pissed in silence if the movie got to be paused for whatever reason (toilet isn't anything you can control, same thing with pizza deliveries so I got no issues with that but going to microwave shit etc. 30 mins in is annoying when it could have been dealt with before we started watching, haha) or people saying ''nah, it's fine, just let it play'' while being on the phone. Excessive talking through a movie about random shit when you need to focus on the storyline ruins it too imo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:38 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao I couldn't do it, I turn the entire shit off and say we'll watch it some other time

I don't have the patience for ppl like that

that's prob why I've watched an hour of Ichi then stopped tbc
Old 07-27-2015, 01:31 PM   #9
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Oh shiiit...I forgot all about Audition...

I thought that was crazy in a psychological sense..
I just started watching Battle Royal last night...pretty good so far
more of an adults version of Hunger Games it seems like
much better though well from a twisted aspect..
Old 07-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #10
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

U watch some weird shit bro

Alien the only good movie on that list imo

Child's play n the fly are meh
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Troy View Post
U a david lynch fan?

Pink Flamingos is one disgusting movie
Word.

LOL even the options screen of this movie are fucked up. There's questions being asked to Divine (the lead character) about whether blood turns her on. I hadn't even hit play. Weird shit.

There's a scene about 7-8 minutes in where a receptionist tells a woman to eat shit. Nice little nod to what happens at the end...

The acting is terrible in this but that isn't really the point. It's weird, very weird. From a transvestites mother being sat in a child's crib, to a chicken dying during a sex scene, to a son called Cracker. WTF did I just watch?! This is weird, it's depraved, it has someone eating fresh dog shit and the entire film is based around a transvestite out to prove "she" is the filthiest of them all. LOLOLOLOL

This is like a fairy tale in reverse.

It has to be a cult classic with those ingredients. I can't even remember what I paid for this, I only picked it up as it was on a lot of lists and I bought it blind. It does feel a little dated in it's cinematography but that completely isn't the point, it's shock value is what it obv went for - and this film has that. It's not a graphic horror or anything, but it's depraved. It could make you question who would direct this shit, and the real answer is drugs. A lot of 'em. John Waters has a lot to answer for.

That said, I did find it hilarious in parts. There's some weird pervert voyeur character called Raymond who is apparently the secretary woman's husband or some shit? He was stalking two girls in some woodland before revealing this bratwurst sausage hanging from his cock. No explanation as to why or how he came about at all. There's a scene later on where they explain, as a couple, they sell babies to local lesbian couples and then invest the money in local businesses - and heroin pushers outside school gates. LOL brilliant!

I honestly had a hard time understanding the plot to this, though again, I hardly think that's the point. The basic premise is just that the transvestite Divine is being hailed(?) as the Dirtiest Person Alive. Another chick wants the title, thus... The two go to war to out do each other. What follows is vile.

The chicken death sex scene thing is short but disgusting. A chicken died during filming, and one of the out takes shows them cooking it later on for dinner.

The dog walking scene has Divine literally eat freshly laid dogshit off the floor. No kidding. I feel stupider for having watched this, I think a few on peoples "disturbing" lists are literally just all about depravity. This another one of those. I'll keep it purely for completist reasons, but it's straight trash. I wouldn't sit through it again, anyone remotely interested just youtube the chicken and dog walking scenes for real...
Old 07-27-2015, 02:14 PM   #12
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Oh shiiit...I forgot all about Audition...

I thought that was crazy in a psychological sense..
I just started watching Battle Royal last night...pretty good so far
more of an adults version of Hunger Games it seems like
much better though well from a twisted aspect..
Yeah I think the psychological horrors/thrillers are more my thing and Takeshi Miike is great for those. I own a sick Japanese set of Battle Royale with postcards and inserts, think I've posted that up before to show @Objective but I've got like 3 versions of the film. Tarantinos personal favourite. Battle Royale is a good movie. Might throw Audition on next...
Old 07-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy LeBeau View Post
U watch some weird shit bro

Alien the only good movie on that list imo

Child's play n the fly are meh
My ALIEN boxset is a 9 disc version, two versions of each film on there plus a fuckton of bonus features and interviews etc

Childsplay prob the first horror I remember seeing so it's got a nostalgic feel to it for me

and Cronenbergs Fly is dope as fuck

you way off with your view of that one... damn
Old 07-27-2015, 02:21 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol just watched the newest chucky the other day. Was cool. A step away from the goofy shit they were doin...like bride of chucky ....
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:26 PM   #15
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol just watched the newest chucky the other day. Was cool. A step away from the goofy shit they were doin...like bride of chucky ....
theres a new chucky?? lmaoo.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:26 PM   #16
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

my Audition a Japanese one with Eng subs... 111 mins... not sure if I can put up with that kinda concentration right now bruhs

gonna throw on Maniac (original, not Elijah Wood) unrated version

this one got the effects by Tom Savini. should be good. I actually liked the remake, I've reviewed it previously but not seen this one yet
Old 07-27-2015, 02:26 PM   #17
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Man, the dude you really are is way spookier than the dude you used to pretend to be.
Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #18
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
theres a new chucky?? lmaoo.
I think it's a few years old now actually lol. Shit went hard tho.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:28 PM   #19
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Childs play 1-3 hell yeah
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:29 PM   #20
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Man, the dude you really are is way spookier than the dude you used to pretend to be.
Lol.

Makes me wonder.

How many dvds of people eating dog shit and chickens dying during sex scenes with transvestites in baby cribs can you watch before u chop ur poor unsuspecting British wife up an eat her with ur morning struesell an tea.