Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV > Season XIV Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2020, 09:41 PM   #1
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future
Default NBL Season XIV Week Two Magazine: Rhetoric Rappers

NBL Season XIV Week Two Magazine

Introduction

What’s good everyone! We’ve just wrapped week 1 and all in all I think we’re off to a pretty good start. A few disappointing no shows in Week 1, but hey it happens. Always has and always will.

On the Brightside there was some good verses dropped, there wasn’t an overwhelming amount of no shows, voting was genuinely pretty good and that should only improve now that we have damn near 30 competitors.

Big shout out to @Inno for promptly helping with this weeks mag! And @Barcotic as well who should have a second set of predictions soon that I will edit. Always great to have multiple perspectives.

Season Updates

• Power Ranks will start next week. It’s still a week too early for that.

• Contendership Matches will be up in WEEK 3, first Champ Match WEEK 4. So going 2-0 early will give you a good shot at getting a chance to be in the first champ match of the season

• I WANT YOUR INPUT. Have an idea you think will help the league? Bring it up in the chat thread and @ me.

• There will be a CASH PRIZE for the first NBL champ this season. Keep up the effort and you’ll be rewarded.

• Contendership and champ match battles will be a minimum of 14 lines. There isn’t going to be 10 line champ match battles. This is non negotiable.

• This will be a Ten Week season before playoffs. Not too short, not too long, and there’s potential to go the whole season undefeated.

Week One Top 10 Punches – by Blue Bayou

10) I last battled back in ‘07, repping B-Boys in its prime
You were an ‘07 battler as well, and will be again in seven weeks time

-Ender vs. Larkin

9) run up on u w/ the ruger, let hollows spin thru ya jaw
aint no 'Composite Sketch' but ill drawn on ur face & leave it pinned to a wall

-Allen Knight vs. Slectq

8) You save up bars for shock value, tryna convince us that he’s sick
We’ve seen dollar store concepts, that’s the reason why we’re not buying that cheap shit

-Letterman vs. Adverse

7) I hate gun lines from internet posers who never made a gat cough
This bitch can’t even move iron while he’s trying to shake the rust off

-Ender vs. Larkin

6) My guy & I shot loads on ya wifes face for hours. Ain't take a shower
Between Johnson & Johnson the film became a dry flaky crust. We called it Baby Powder

-INF vs. FGR

5) I'm sparkin' shit, firing bullets bc arson aint my thing
Crime scene like a printer factory; nothing but cartridges & Inc

-Barcotic vs. Incredible

4) Desperate to be respected, but w/out me voters ain’t rating what you penned
You after-credits like Marvel specials but no ones staying here for the End

-Larkin vs. Ender

3) How this geek amped!? Another bad wordplay biter from RBs camp
Snake shit weak/wack.. Doggg you 'Habitat Light' that couldn't power a Terrarium Lamp

-INF vs. FGR

2) You're MORBIDLY OBESE & keep eating, yo this shit is unreal
You'd have your sons missing a dad before you'd fathom missing a meal

-Aero vs. Seth

1) Ya fam don’t love you. They ignore calls, texts, & he’s blocked on skype
Face it, you’re unwanted Ad.. & that’s why they shut you out anytime you pop up on site

-Letterman vs. Adverse

Week One Verse of the Week – by Blue Bayou

Aka Dolla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
12 sound good to you? If so let's get it! Check!
Shoulda just deleted ya post. Cuz there’s no way you’re winning this, man
Next time think b4 u Senate.. that‘s a check for nothing that rivals the new Stimulus plan
Ya fam don’t love you. They ignore calls, texts, & he’s blocked on skype
Face it, you’re unwanted Ad.. & that’s why they shut you out anytime you pop up on site
U love ya girl? I’ll burn the crib.. u seeing her die’s a big surprise
But we’ll find out how passionate he really is, as soon as that fire is in his eyes
I brought the shotgun if this thug wanna trip
& Adsense you want to go to war, I’ll make sure you get these bucks from the clip
You save up bars for shock value, tryna convince us that he’s sick
We’ve seen dollar store concepts, that’s the reason why we’re not buying that cheap shit
Wesson on me.. it’s one warning shot if I bring the Smith in to flare
I’m Triple H w/ the water bottle.. cuz before I get to the ring, imma just spit in the air

Letterman vs. Adverse

Congratulations to Letterman!

Throwbackkkkkk Battle – MetaSin vs Namix in 2009

MetaSin

aye...
some big names popped up lately; You're the one people forget best
taking a backseat to TV just like screens in the headrest
yet Clash said they'd bring out BIG GUNS... as if we'd feel threatened
but Nam was more intimidating under wraps... as a concealed weapon
you single white female'd ya style from '5ill... that shit is is the truth
wantin cats to call U-Sur..
n even Clash knows he was a better addition than you
you'll prolly get ya squad to vote; I always get the nod
in the winner's circle, if you CNN theres always politics involved
this ain't The Wrestler; if he were Rourke, I'd flip the script in here...
he'll still die in amazing fashion...
but that performance won't bring back 'Mix career
all i have to do is wait til he's nervous n lookin weak
enamel crack under pressure- reading his verse is like pulling teeth
You'll spit dope when pigs fly, you only think that ya times due
cuz ya IQ's like 2, and you heard they discovered the swine flew
die namix; you lack progression n skill that you have to bring
always one step forward-two steps back til this feels like The Happening
but offline, he's hit rock bottom, never seein no dimes
cuz his chick got enough pounds to trend on twitter for weeks at a time
and even she says he's easilly one of the weakest geeks
his wii package is more of a letdown to her, than kids wantin a PS3

done.

VS.

Namix

timevirus, pjk, cale, hensley, corey..no baring the cost..
i cant fuck this up!
or sin’ll beat out oneduh for my most embarrassing loss!
his verses are rhetoric, dont worship this veteran
status in clash is like state law,
and if ya ask Cale…Dohpe is perfect for Metasin
so im straight blazin this kid, it’ll smell like burnin leather
this shits sure to end wit sin sears like a fuckin cover letter
u hear “a man, a tee, ‘n a club”, ‘n think of golf cuz ya wack
we hear “a man a tee ‘n a club”..
…and think of ya massive bitch droppin her ass!
see, i mastered this style… i hope u just use it in humor guy
my benchmark rivals the one u left on the sidelines in jr. high
if we were to force rank active vets… some say he’s not fitted
and i’d put down Sol lowest…quicker than a jamie foxx critic
i might be white, but im still particular with my flow
if u only feel African cuts..
..then imma Angola knife, perpendicular to ur throat
im sicker than a medieval viking...listen, u should just call forfeit
maybe u’d pass as a testy scandinavian, but u aint got balls nordic
whereas clash rocks the hugest cocks; 'n sin got nothing for me
when it comes to ball room, ya boxers are a real cinderella story!
so u can reword my archives or just fuckin go write puns
winning vs. me is like a hoover...sucks, but its no dice son!

Battle ended in a TIE.

Week One Reviews – by Inno

Larkin vs Ender

ok so this was a pleasant battle to read tbh. clearly from the read you can see that both of these guys used be a staple in the battle scene back in the day. both seemed to have a bit of rust, more so larkin as he ended up losing in the votes. this was a close one and it could of gone either way.

Highlights

Ender:

Quote:
I hate gun lines from internet posers who never made a gat cough
This bitch can’t even move iron while he’s trying to shake the rust off
Larkin:

Quote:
You little shit the stuff you write is full of lies, any respect he earned is fake
I’ll pass him over the staff of Moses and give you stick for turning snake

INF vs FGR

battle of the 3 letter gawds! this was a dope battle front to back. inf came with some dope as creativity while fgr showcased dam near perfect wording. there was a bit a controversy as inf used a vid to reference fgr, but fgr was a good sport and let the battle continue props and respect for that. in the end INF got the win with his creativeness, fgr seemed to take jabs and never really hit inf hard. dope battle.

highlights:

INF:

Quote:
My guy & I shot loads on ya wifes face for hours. Ain't take a shower
Between Johnson & Johnson the film became a dry flakey crust. We called it Baby Powder

FGR:

Quote:
He's the cross dressing type. So i'll body this queer without even caring
When I Lurex to his death, im strangling him w/ whatever faggy scarf he is wearing

Allen Knight vs Slechtq

ok so I didn't peep this battle because I thought Allen won by no show but it seems SELECT showed up. from what I'm gathering from the votes its seem SELECT might of rushed his verse and didn't flesh out his concepts. Allen got the W pretty easily but it seems he's got some rust to work off.

hightlights:

Allen:

Quote:
my team copped'em new J's, we'll stomp u till the ground breaks
leave ya grill tatted w/ so many Jordan Logo's shit'll look like Chris Browns face
SELECT:

Quote:
Bodying everyone on NC's except me cuz you can't. That's classic.
A body that remains to be seen... & it'll be yours in a Glass Casket.

Adverse vs Letterman

ok so this battle was pretty one sided from the vote tally. tbh adverse seemed to slip up against letterman and dropped a verse that was to wordy for the voters. he had some good concepts but got lost in the translation. letter was had the flow and was more consistent with his whole verse and ultimately was more prepared and took the W with a smoother verse. in all honesty it was closer than the votes say. ad gets his wording down and letter keeps climbing both can make noise this season.

Highlights:

Adverse:

Quote:
"Haha damn Ad you got jokes!" No he and his entire fam is broke
That's why i leave Letter ripped from the magazine and folded in a white sheet i ain't leaving a ransom note

Letterman:

Quote:
U love ya girl? I’ll burn the crib.. u seeing her die’s a big surprise

Barcotic vs Incredible

ok so this was lack luster to say the least. with the shit talking BARC does I was expecting him to completely destroy Inc. but I'm assuming he keyed his verse and didn't really give a fuck about this battle. his wording was probably the strong point to his verse. Inc over did the BARC flips tbh, he had some dope concepts but his wording was horrible through out. Inc could of won this if he would of spread his verse out more and not focused so much on the BARC flips. BARC ends up winning this easily shouting out Inc in votes.

Highlights:

Barcotic:

Quote:
I'm sparkin' shit, firing bullets bc arson aint my thing
Crime scene like a printer factory; nothing but cartridges & Inc

Incredible:

Quote:
Cookin some beef in the backyard no need for a toast
This lame Barbecued that means it's ur number that's up for a roast

Seth vs Aero

SMH whata disappointment, I was really looking forward to this battle. both gave excuses and both extended the deadline and the battle never happened. aero posted "highlights' to his verse which people seemed to like. again WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT! nothing else to say but dam it guys! luv you both tho.

Highlights:

Aero:

Quote:
Your wife's kicking you out, tired of the snacks you fit in your mouth
Your hunger destroyed a home when you ate the kid's gingerbread house
You're MORBIDLY OBESE & keep eating, yo this shit is unreal
You'd have your sons missing a dad before you'd fathom missing a meal

Hush vs Destroyer

I've said this a million times and ill say it again. DES is my fav member and battler on this site. his humor goes unmatched in my eyes. hush us a legend and always drops hot fucking bars, look at his disc throw away verse for reference. so it goes with out saying I was looking forward to this battle as much as Aero vs Seth. its a shame hush didn't show smh. the old man won by no show which sucks but I'm sure he's gonna beast this season...

Highlights:

Destroyer:

Quote:
u got foreigns
I’ll put four in
To ur dome
Like Macaulay Culkin
Home alone
smoke a bone

Plot vs Zelph

so yeah plot seemed to forget he had a battle and just didn't write anything. forfeiting the battle to zelph who I'm sure had bars ready for plot. zelph can drop some dope ish when wants to and plot was doing great in the 1-2 so it would of been interesting to see these 2 go at it...oh well.

Highlights:

Zelph:

Quote:

Cashius vs Bomb bard

another one I was looking forward as Cashius always drops fire! AND FUCKING KILLING SPREE ON THE FUCKNIG TOILET SAID HE WAS FUCKNIG SHOWING AND TALKED ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT HOW HE WAS GONNA KILL CASH LIKE THE US ECONOMY! FUCKNIG LIAR. NO GODAM HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

Orc vs Dullboy

ok so this was shaping up to be an interesting battle as orc is a legend and dullboy aka metaphive is certainly capable of dropping fire as well. this was NBL's first pic battle of the season and both dropped pics so it looked like it was going to be on. though dull wrote some bars he didn't have the motivation to show up which was a shame. this would of been a cool battle to read.

Highlights:

Orc:

That's all folks. hope you enjoyed these rreviews! until next week. SHOW THHE FUCK UP AND VOTE!

Week 2 Predictions – by Inno

dull boy vs Cred

interesting match up here. dull boy aka metaphive used to battle back in the golden age of text so he knows his way around a battle. it will be interesting to see if he can muster the will to actually show up though. cred I a fucking beast and the gun bar king. if he sticks around he's one of the early favorites to champ this league and possible win it all. this one should be good if both show because both are complete opposites. im going with the safe choice here and giving this one to cred.70/30 CRED

Dull boy pros/cons

can be creative with his concepts. has good wording. lacks the motivation and can be overly complex.

Cred pros/cons

has harsh wording and killer punchlines. can be one dimensional

Aero vs Destroyer

this should be a great match the old man verses the Wisconsin's savage. aero the apex as he calls himself is know to drop humorous bars that can be harsh as fuck. the goat when he shows always puts on a show tbh. I'm looking forward to this one don't disappoint aero. DES is no joke ironically also is know for his humor and witty punches. the kid 'cough' has been around for centuries dropping heat across these here inter-webs. I'm looking forward to seeing what des will as he's one of my favs on the site. I got DES on this one, barely tho. 60/40 DES

Aero pros/cons:

has dope concepts that translate to dope punches. smooth wording. has the tendency to no show and lacks consistency.

Destroyer pros/cons:

great humor and wit. dope wording and punches. has the reputation to sway, like a lot.

Ender vs Allen knight

ok so ender is new to the site and new to the NBL. last weeks verse showed that he can write a good punch. he seems to be one of those old school heads from back in the day. he's shaking off rust but he managed to take the W from Larkin last week. Allen knight is no slouch and is a proven HOF of NC. the kid can spit a hot 16 with the best of them. I look forward to seeing AK's best sports, cars, and gun flips in this one. ender has a chance to take this one as AK seemed a little rusty last week. that or ack motivation. should be a good one though. I got AK taking this one.70/30 AK

Ender pros/cons"

has good wording. good concepts. shaking off the rust. lacks battle experience.

AK pros/cons

dope punchlines. creative concepts. can be one dimensional. sometimes has wording issues.

Clout vs Ouch

this one should be entertaining to so say the least. I don't know clout as a battler. matter of fact I've never seen him battle. he seems to know the old school heads though and has a lot of knowledge of pat battles so im sure he can formulate a good punch. will be interesting to see what he's got. ouch is decent tbh its just that the last time he battled his concepts where dope. his problem is self awareness and played concepts. but he will show and will drop so give him props for that. I got clout in this one though.70/30 CLOUT

clout pros/cons

knows a lot about battling. has dreads and is tall. has a deep accent, wording might be off.

ouch pros/cons

good wording, decent concepts. lacks self awareness. played punches.

FGR vs Sinacog

maaaaaan sinacog is probably the most prolific writer to grace NC. the guy is a walking type writer whos keys are stuck because of all the dry jizz. the thread has only be posted a few hours and this fucking genius already posted. good lord what an animal. FGR aka miracle is a vet from RB and has a good grasp on what is a dope punchline. he's got good concepts and dope flow as he's an audio head. I look forward to seeing what FGR has to offer but tbh he's got his hands full against the COG. I'm sorry man but you got no chance bruh bruh.100/0 COG

FGR pros/cons

has dope wording and flow. good concepts. lacks hrs wording and stinging punches.

Sinacog pros

Quote:
I'm the salutations of a raptor rapper; rapture raptor; the essence rapper
Capture master; abracadabra; this is a communion with crucifixion; no need to 'wine/whine' you''re a peasant cracker!!
Message capture; I'm the rhetoric master; the essence! abracadabara! MASTER OF RAPPERS!

Incredible vs Larkin

I feel like both of these cats can come with some heat. Inc has concepts lets be honest. the problem with inc is he sometimes tries to pack into one line to much. that intern makes him stumble on his wording and his concepts get lost in the translation. if he can step out of his way inc can take this easily. Larkin is an old school head, he's a know vet from other site. the dude has good wording and good punches. it just obvious he has some rust to shake off. I'm looking forward to seeing what Lark has this week as last week he took the L from ender. I'm sure he's looking to bounce back and stake his name in the league. this one should be good but I'm going to give this one to inc, barely.55/45 INC

Inc pros/cons

had good concepts and wordplay. tends to over word his punchlines and his flow suffers.

Larkin pros/con

has smooth wording and flow. good punches. maybe rusty which can translate to played concepts.

Plot vs Seth

ok so plot had a good run in the 1-2 punch league making it to the round 1 of the playoffs. plot can be dope from time to time. although last week he treated his battle like his job, simply gave up and didn't show. giving zelph the W via forfeit. we shall see if he shows up this week. Seth is a vet and a known beast with the bars. this cool cat is no kitten folks. the dude can and has spared with the best of them and has always held his own. though these days he tends to not show more often than not. it will be dope if he does but if he didn't show up for aero I doubt he will how for plots drunk ass. I got seth.80/20 SETH

Plot pros/cons

has good punchlines and concepts. has wording issues and tends to no show.

Seth pros/cons

has dope concepts and wordplay. dope creativity. has wording issues and tends to no show.

Adverse vs Aura

this one is a toss up tbh. adverse has good stuff but seems relatively knew to the battle scene. he's a topical guy so his wording has trouble transitioning smoothly to battles. he's creative and formulates good concepts though. last week he stumbled against letterman so I know he's looking to bounce back with a W. if ad gets his wording down packed he could take this. I don't know who the fuck is aura but I'm sure its an alias, which is fago shit. I'm going to take a stab at it and say he's plethora from RB. if he is, he's a vet and has the battle experience to take this W. I've never read his verse I only know of him from mentions so I'm looking forward to the intro. if he's not plethora and is in fact a new guy, he's probably losing this battle.70/30 AD

Adverse pros/cons

has decent concepts. creative punches wordplay. has wording and flow issues.

Aura pros/cons

I don know. alias swine.

Orc vs INF

SWEEEEEAT, this is probably going to be the BOTW right here folks. you got to giants of the text scene getting ready to spare. Orc is a fucking legend and a favorite to champ this league and win it all. he's got the wording, he's got the punches, he got the looks. I don't see to many flaw in orcs game. INF is probably one the most creative punchline writers I've ever seen do it. INF is known to be a beast with the punches and his concepts are unorthodox to say the least. The only thing that might stop INF from taking this W would be his wording, sometimes his unorthodox style trips him up. orc hasn't been to active in the past few years where as INF has been picking up steams. I think that might be a factor in this battle. edging this one to INF, slightly.55/45 INF

INF pros/cons

dope creative concepts and punchlines. tends to get DQ'ed and has wording issues.

Orc pros/cons

has dope punchlines and smooth wording. might be shaking off rust.

Bomb bard vs Defiant

ok so bomb bard aka kill spree is no slouch either. this guy has some out of box wordplays and concepts. kill can hold his own against any one on any given day. the problem with kill is he tends to key his verse 10 mins before deadline, I know this because it came out of his own filthy fucking mouth. so he tends to have wording issues and his concepts don't translate as god as they should. defiant I'm not to familiar with aside from our battle last week and glances here and there. I've been told he's been around for a hot minute and can drop some dope shit. defiant can win this one by simply writing a more consistent verse. will be interesting to see the end result. if I know kill he gonna key this up. I got defiant here. 60/40 DEFIANT

Bomb bard pros/cons

has dope concepts and good wordplays. tends to key his verse, flow and wording issues.

Defiant pros/con

good flow and wording. decent concepts. lacks consistency, known to no show.

Barcotic vs Cashius

ok so this has potential to be BOTW as well as 2 season vets go up against each other. Cashius an NC HOF and needs no intro, but lets indulge...the kid is vicious with the concepts and punchlines. he kills it every time he posts and tbh rarely loses and if he does its always a close one. I don't see to many cracks in cashius' game tbh. looking forward to seeing what he got for BARC after this weeks 1-2 debacle. BARC is another NC HOF and vet all over the net. when the guy is on he can write some really dope wordplays and punchlines. he's creative and tends to word his punches harsh. the problem with BARC is he's a godam ticking time bomb and tends t shoot himself in the foot ala the 1-2 final four. simply put, this is BARC's battle to lose tbh. I think this weeks 1-2 results will light a fire under him and he will take the W from cash, despite his 2 left feet. edging it him but barely.55/45 BARC

Cashius pros/cons

dope concepts and punchlines. can be creative. can have wording issues.

Barcotic pros/cons

dope wordplay and dope concepts. can over do the wordplay and tends to sway harder than DES.

Flow vs Slechtq

flow is a beast and is currently headed on his way to the 1-2 finals against BB. flow has willed his way into top tier punching status. he's been a staple in the 1-2 for a couple years now. the guy has dope concepts and obviously good punches. he's making his NBL depute this week so we shall see if he brings his best punch or he saves it for the 1-2 finals. SELECT is another dope punch head. I think he champed the 1-2 league as well. so expect this battle to be packed with hard hitting punches. SELECT got got by AK las week but I think that was due to him rushing his verse. if he shows on time he's got a great chance to win this against flow as I think floe could be focusing on the 1-2 finals. im edging this to flow though.60/40 FLOW

Flow pros/con

dope punches and concepts. good wordplay and creativity. could lack focus and sleep on SELECT.

SELECT pros/cons

more dope punches. good creativity. tends to have wording issue. lacks consistency.

Neighbor vs Chemist

ill be honest I know of Neighbor but I've only heard stories as he battled before I got to NC. once I got active he was gone ad I've only seen his once a year bar drops. from what I remember he's gun bar heavy and has dope wording with good concepts. honestly I highly doubt he even shows. I don't know who chemist is at all. people think he's a SELECT alias but I'm not sure myself. all roads point to neighbor making a triumphant return and destroying this guy chemist....lets hope but u doubt it.70/30 NEIGH

Inno vs. Letterman by Blue Bayou

Interesting matchup here. I gave Letterman , the reigning LLL champ, verse of the week so he's carrying great momentum into this matchup. Let is a vet (hehe) that has great creativity and knows his style. WOrding is never usually an issue either. The only thing negative i've seen from Let in the past has been going overboard on wordplay. Overall he's a dangerous challenge for most and not to be taken lightly. Inno , despite having battled a lot more recently, is still def a topical writer at heart but he can defintely impress when it comes to reg battles. His verse this past week seemed a bit rushed, but if hes Dialed In i think he can upset Let. On the whole as a battler i think Letterman is better if both are at their best, he's the fave to me here 65/35 Letterman

Outro

Looking forward to a great week all! Don't no show, do your part in voting, and don’t write shitty bars. Everyone stay safe! Until next time….
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 04-12-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:50 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I love it when a plan comes together
Old 04-12-2020, 10:10 PM   #3
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue bayou
knows a lot about battling. has dreads and is tall. has a deep accent, wording might be off.
HAHAHAHA pure gold.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 04-12-2020, 10:39 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit props yahll.
Old 04-13-2020, 12:24 AM   #5
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Good work guys

Dope mag @Inno
Old 04-13-2020, 12:31 AM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

The mag is incredible.

Inno was spot on with all of the predictions. Loved the pros / cons and he got it right for every single person including mine.

imo @Letterman is the most dangerous battler in the NBL. That verse was really good but it's really him just warming up.

@Cashius I'll make you apologize to black people if we ever battle.

Last edited by Aero; 04-13-2020 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:15 AM   #7
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Definitely disagree w. that Letterman comment lol

But yeah, dope mag here
Ion even wanna ruin it by sending my part. Respects for keeping it cordial @Inno
Old 04-13-2020, 01:26 AM   #8
Letterman

Battle Record: 15-11

Letterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant future

Dope mag bro.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:32 AM   #9
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post

But yeah, dope mag here
Ion even wanna ruin it by sending my part. Respects for keeping it cordial @Inno
I told you you would love it
Old 04-13-2020, 01:33 AM   #10
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post

But yeah, dope mag here
Yikes... Did you do any of it?

Old 04-13-2020, 03:19 AM   #11
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Yep
Old 04-13-2020, 01:04 PM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

He didn’t
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-13-2020, 01:18 PM   #13
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Yep
Old 04-13-2020, 03:38 PM   #14
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Props dope mag.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:34 PM   #15
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Great mag, guys

Everything from the breakdowns to the predictions to the throwbacks; solid work all around & very well packaged

Appreciate the time this takes & looking forward to next week
Old 04-13-2020, 11:26 PM   #16
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Great mag, guys

Everything from the breakdowns to the predictions to the throwbacks; solid work all around & very well packaged

Appreciate the time this takes & looking forward to next week
Thanks Neigh, glad ur back
-kungfugrip
Old 04-14-2020, 12:14 AM   #17
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Dope mag and thanks for all the extra effort rhat goes into stuff like this. I'm glad I at least lost to the verse of the week and not just some bullshit. Need to figure out how to get my wording right, it's been plaguing me forever if y'all got any advice lemme know
Old 04-14-2020, 01:04 AM   #18
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Dope mag and thanks for all the extra effort rhat goes into stuff like this. I'm glad I at least lost to the verse of the week and not just some bullshit. Need to figure out how to get my wording right, it's been plaguing me forever if y'all got any advice lemme know
I'm the wording emperor. I'll give advice any time you need.

Old 04-14-2020, 01:10 AM   #19
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

@Adverse I peeped your verse. You don't really have wording issues... Maybe the white sheet was a little long but other than that it's solid. Concepts could've been harder. Wording good.

Old 04-14-2020, 04:27 AM   #20
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

This was nice! Good stuff