Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #61
Anjahl

Battle Record: 1-0

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
how come people think black holes, are HOLES

for real tho i never understood that. a black hole could just be a rock we don't know about. that is so dense or whatever, its gravity is insane, so instead of shit disappearing into a hole, its really just getting sucked into a gravitational force beyond comprehension that warps whatever it is, and it gets pulled ONTO not INTO the rock.

its the same idea, it just cuts out the fairy tale of it being a weird hole that makes no sense unless you want wormholes and whiteholes to exist, when they dont.

but word. not even light can escape the gravity of the weird rock. so it appears to be a hole. really its just rock with crazy gravity yo

makes more sense to me
Because mathematically speaking, any object or matter with that gravity would collapse in on itself and cease to be matter...which is literally what a black hole is uh-oh. By definition they cannot be matter. They are more like gravitational nexus...identifying them as matter (as far as I understand it; but I studied metaphysics, not astro physics or particle physics) would necessitate the discovery of a gravity particle. That would be the scientific discovery of the next 4 or 5 eons. Real, tangible evidence of gravitons would for all intents and purpose, render quantum theory into scientific law.

So, you would basically have to prove the existence of gravitons beyond scientific doubt, and then be able to apply mass to said particle.
The graviton is literally the last force carrier that we have to discover; it's discovery would render full fledged experiments into the unified field theory a reality.

Then again I only have the most base knowledge of this stuff.
I could have a bunch of stuff mixed up and wrong in my head.

Last edited by Anjahl; 10-10-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
Because mathematically speaking, any object or matter with that gravity would collapse in on itself and cease to be matter...which is literally what a black hole is uh-oh. By definition they cannot be matter
that dont make sense tho

if it collapses in on itself and ceases to be matter, what is it? anti matter? does it just cease to exist? i dont get it. i'm dumb tho so there is that

but it wouldnt make sense to me, if it collapses and ceases to be matter how does it still have gravity, to pull something into it, and not only that have so much gravity LIGHT can't escape it

i just dont get it, where does all that shit go? i refuse to believe in some weird tunnel type wormhole that spews it out somewhere else

or even in just the theory of a hole. if my sock has a hole in it, and my toe goes through it, my toe went through the hole and is now visible, so if a black hole is a hole, with my stoner dropout knowledge there is something on the other side, what tho?

some would say another universe, or the same universe and a different part just spewing this stuff out of a "white hole"

but white holes dont exist

its some crazy heavy metal rock that is stupid dense and thats all i can wrap my head around

i mean there are asteroids that are made up of nothing but GOLD. so to me it doesnt seem far fetched that some piece of crazy unknown metal is really a black hole, its gravity just shits on everything
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #63
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
that dont make sense tho

if it collapses in on itself and ceases to be matter, what is it? anti matter? does it just cease to exist? i dont get it. i'm dumb tho so there is that

but it wouldnt make sense to me, if it collapses and ceases to be matter how does it still have gravity, to pull something into it, and not only that have so much gravity LIGHT can't escape it

i just dont get it, where does all that shit go? i refuse to believe in some weird tunnel type wormhole that spews it out somewhere else

or even in just the theory of a hole. if my sock has a hole in it, and my toe goes through it, my toe went through the hole and is now visible, so if a black hole is a hole, with my stoner dropout knowledge there is something on the other side, what tho?

some would say another universe, or the same universe and a different part just spewing this stuff out of a "white hole"

but white holes dont exist

its some crazy heavy metal rock that is stupid dense and thats all i can wrap my head around

i mean there are asteroids that are made up of nothing but GOLD. so to me it doesnt seem far fetched that some piece of crazy unknown metal is really a black hole, its gravity just shits on everything
I just told you what it is...it's essentially gravity so dense it has mass. Or it might be better described as mass so dense that it essentially becomes gravity. Like I said, a gravitational nexus. Black holes are singularities, which basically means math doesn't exist in a black hole.
Gravity is so strong that matter is condensed into a value of point mass, which is an area of mass that is infinitely small. Tiny beyond measure...quite literally extra dimensionally small. (like your penis...hoiyyoooo) As I understand it, matter is eradicated, and the mass of that matter is condensed into a point so small, that it is beyond subatomic.
The more mass and matter that is introduce, the more dense that point gets, and the further reach, the larger, a black "hole" becomes; even though the point at which that mass is concentrated doesn't expand at all.

A piece of metal of any type could not exist at the center, because all matter in the universe is made up of an atomic structure, bound together by an EM Field. Neither EM Fields, nor atoms can exist in a singularity because the point at which mass is concentrated within said singularity is infinitely smaller than either.

All of this is based on theory, because in actuality, we have no idea how the fuck gravity works. To understand, we need to observe extra-dimensional acitivty on a quantum level, and/or discover the particle which communicates gravitational force. Which is what I said the first time.

Last edited by Anjahl; 10-10-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #64
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

My brain. It hurts
Old 10-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thats what i'm saying tho pay

that theory is retarded

mine is better

its some crazy space gold

math exists in everything, i refuse to believe there are weirdo spots where it doesnt
Old 10-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #66
Anjahl

Quote:
thats what i'm saying tho pay

that theory is retarded

mine is better

its some crazy space gold

math exists in everything, i refuse to believe there are weirdo spots where it doesnt
Lol...then its on you to prove that there is matter out there made up of something other than atoms, because the gravity of a black hole is so great that it destroys them. Call me when you're revered as the second coming of sha'bat because of this.

Its not that math doesn't exist...just that math can't quantify it. A singularity is a point where math just doesn't work. So pretty much it's magic.

But word. I like your theory better. Super durable space gold sounds like something that would make us rich as FUCK.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Lol...then its on you to prove that there is matter out there made up of something other than atoms, because the gravity of a black hole is so great that it destroys them.
ALLEGEDLY

the atoms of this specific metal could just be stupid strong

like the only difference between a steel bar and a sponge is how its atoms sit on eachother

its just some crazy dense shit where the atoms are snugger than we thought possible

so they aren't destroyed

there is a tiny piece of metal the size of the moon thats gravity is so strong it just sucks everything into it, and it "GROWING" is just all the stuff being smashed and rearranged on its surface
Old 10-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #68
Anjahl

Quote:
ALLEGEDLY

the atoms of this specific metal could just be stupid strong

like the only difference between a steel bar and a sponge is how its atoms sit on eachother

its just some crazy dense shit where the atoms are snugger than we thought possible

so they aren't destroyed

there is a tiny piece of metal the size of the moon thats gravity is so strong it just sucks everything into it, and it "GROWING" is just all the stuff being smashed and rearranged on its surface
Atoms are atoms...they don't vary in strength...the density of the structures they make up and the EM bonding between them do. The gravity of a black hole is so strong that it eradicates ANY form of Em bonding and compresses those atoms into an area smaller than the atoms themselves. You're focusing on the matter part and ignoring the gravity part. Even IF matter was condensed to the point where where the atoms we're overlapping, it would not create a gravitational force that light cannot escape from.

What you are talking about exists...it is called a neutron star.

What you have to understand is that the particle carrier of the Em Force, which is what binds atoms, is the photon. Without that force, atoms cannot be bound together. If the gravity of a black hole is great enough to overcome light, it overcomes the structural integrity of atoms by default. Yes, Gravity "squishes" atoms together...than it utterly destroys them keeping only the mass of said matter. Oats or someone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this btw.

Literally, nothing exists beyond the sub-atomic uh-oh. It's an impossibility.
The very nature of atomic structure disallows it.

The center mass of a black hole is infinitely smaller than even a single atom, therefore it is a point at which matter cannot exist.

Last edited by Anjahl; 10-10-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #69
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
There's a bigger chance that a planet like that exists than it not existing. Same thing goes for pokemon as well. Somewhere, out there, there's a fucking pokemon world and I want to be in it.
I get yuhioh world
Old 10-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #70
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Atoms are atoms...they don't vary in strength...the density of the structures they make up and the EM bonding between them do. The gravity of a black hole is so strong that it eradicates ANY form of Em bonding and compresses those atoms into an area smaller than the atoms themselves. You're focusing on the matter part and ignoring the gravity part. Even IF matter was condensed to the point where where the atoms we're overlapping, it would not create a gravitational force that light cannot escape from.

What you are talking about exists...it is called a neutron star.

What you have to understand is that the particle carrier of the Em Force, which is what binds atoms, is the photon. Without that force, atoms cannot be bound together. If the gravity of a black hole is great enough to overcome light, it overcomes the structural integrity of atoms by default. Yes, Gravity "squishes" atoms together...than it utterly destroys them keeping only the mass of said matter. Oats or someone, please correct me if I'm wrong on this btw.

Literally, nothing exists beyond the sub-atomic uh-oh. It's an impossibility.
The very nature of atomic structure disallows it.

The center mass of a black hole is infinitely smaller than even a single atom, therefore it is a point at which matter cannot exist.
nah you ain't understanding me

the atoms are so perfectly placed and arranged/bonded in this metal

the gravity FROM THIS rock, which is much bigger than a single atom, CRUSHES and dissassembles atoms from weaker matierials(everything known) and they become part of the metal itself

you follow?

you are talking about what a black hole does

i am talking about what the black hole IS
Old 10-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #71
Zombie

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future

I think it's finite.

AT the end doesn't have to be a brick wall. That's 3rd grade reasoning. Probably a portal that leads on the other side of space, like tons and hundreds of millions of billions of trillions lightyears away.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #72
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're in a pendant on a cat's neck in a massive locker room tho
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #73
Zombie

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future

+ anjahl sounds smarter than uh-oh so I agree with him.

Also coming from the guy that said LeBron could be the best NFL player ever so yeah anjahl >
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #74
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

never said that

i'ma put my hands in your butt
Old 10-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #75
Anjahl

Quote:
nah you ain't understanding me

the atoms are so perfectly placed and arranged/bonded in this metal

the gravity FROM THIS rock, which is much bigger than a single atom, CRUSHES and dissassembles atoms from weaker matierials(everything known) and they become part of the metal itself

you follow?

you are talking about what a black hole does

i am talking about what the black hole IS
It doesn't change the fact that light particles are the carrier force of electromagnetism without which atoms cannot be bonded uh-oh. If light cannot exist in a blackhole nothing can. I'm not talking what black holes do....I'm talking what they are. You're saying black holes are nebulous around matter when in fact the very existence of a blackhole proves that all matter in that space has been destroyed. What part of mass infinitely smaller than subatomic dont you get? If matter existed there, it wouldn't be a black hole. Like I said....what you're talking about is a neutron star.

The only possible way I can even dream of that what you are saying would even be possible is if this metal was made up off something other than atoms and bonded using gravity itself which would prove the existence of gravitons.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #76
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
It doesn't change the fact that light particles are the carrier force of electromagnetism without which atoms cannot be bonded uh-oh. If light cannot exist in a blackhole nothing can. I'm not talking what black holes do....I'm talking what they are. You're saying black holes are nebulous around matter when in fact the very existence of a blackhole proves that all matter in that space has been destroyed. What part of mass infinitely smaller than subatomic dont you get? If matter existed there, it wouldn't be a black hole. Like I said....what you're talking about is a neutron star.

The only possible way I can even dream of that what you are saying would even be possible is if this metal was made up off something other than atoms and bonded using gravity itself which would prove the existence of gravitons.
what part of it isnt no subatomic mass don't you get?

a black hole can be as big as the moon. can be tons and tons of atoms. all that made up mumbo jumbo is speculation that it is actually a hole

i'm saying it isnt

its a giant space rock that's gravity pulls everything into it

maybe light isnt getting destroyed? maybe we just can't see it cuz we have dumbass human eyes YO
Old 10-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #77
Anjahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I think it's finite.

AT the end doesn't have to be a brick wall. That's 3rd grade reasoning. Probably a portal that leads on the other side of space, like tons and hundreds of millions of billions of trillions lightyears away.
It is finite...space is finite around a curvature of time which is infinite. Generally speaking if space is a sphere and you hit the end of it, you would then begin moving along that "wall" without ever perceiving it.

I just came up with that. Sounds dope though.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #78
Anjahl

Quote:
what part of it isnt no subatomic mass don't you get?

a black hole can be as big as the moon. can be tons and tons of atoms. all that made up mumbo jumbo is speculation that it is actually a hole

i'm saying it isnt

its a giant space rock that's gravity pulls everything into it

maybe light isnt getting destroyed? maybe we just can't see it cuz we have dumbass human eyes YO
We can't actually see blackholes in the first place uh-oh. They only exist as mathmetical conclusions. If gravity is strong enough to prevent the escape of light, then it is gravity too strong for atoms to survive. End of story. If this wasn't the case then black holes wouldn't be singularities.

You are trying to postulate something that science has already proven as an impossibility.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #79
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

nah man you don't get it

the atoms are so strategically perfectly arranged that they aren't destroyed

its the super element of the universe

if i have one arrow, i can snap it over my knee, but if i have 20 arrows i can't snap them over my knee at once

science
Old 10-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #80
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

What is nothing?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote