Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #81
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
the amount of stupidity in this thread is almost suffocating

chyeahhh cannot even spell "plane" let alone formulate a coherent thought. murdered @ this garbage-based lifeform trying yet again to pin pop-media buffoonery on Area 51 technology and the illuminati, comin out of cleft-field screaming bloody murder based on his "gutt feeling" AKA his chinstincts reached down into his dick-lashed colon and procured some grade- D- fool shit trying to link the moon landing's semi-conductors to alien invisibility Carranuba wax in the greatest Malaysian caper known to man

LOL@ NEEDING RADAR SHIELDS TO HIDE A CONSUMER PLANE IN OPEN OCEAN AS A TEST OF OUR MILITARY TECHNOLOGICAL PROWESS

DISAPPEARING A JUMBOJET OF PROTOCHINKS INTO THE GREAT BLUE BEYOND AND FLEXING OUR CORPORATELY FUNDED DIABOLICAL TESTICLES SEEMS LIKE A RELATIVELY RISK-FREE AND VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO DUMPING.OUR GAZILLIONS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT BLOOD MONEY INTO TESTING OUR PRODUCT IN AN OBSERVABLE AND FINANCIALLY EFFICIENT ENVIRONMENT FREE PF NEGATIVE MEDIA EXPOSURE

LOLLLLLLLL@ MAKING THE LEAP FROM SEMICONDUCTORS TO CLOAKING SHOELDS LIKE ITS NBD

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU HAVE A PALTRY UNDERSTANDING OF ANYTHING RELATED TO SCIENCE

slayed @ the no-name methmatician who said the plane has to be within 500-600 miles of its last known coordinates. Like some dumb faggot crashed into a brick wall at 15,000 ft going exactly cruising speed.I see night class Pre-Physics 3 forgot to introduce the concepts of gravity, angular displacement or basic kinematics

Uh-oh drives a 1993 Plymouth Neon base-model in Cuyahoga Rust trim w/ a Wendy's toilet as the drivers seat and a cardboard floorboard. His gas tank is a Franzia wine-bag that he jerry-rigged between his 12V tobacco vaporizer and his extensive petrified Slim Jim collection using mammoth pubes. Everytime he discusses vehicle safety an angel loses his flying license.

ASK AN ENGINEER ANYTHING.
Anything? Do you finger fuck yourself on the reg, and then smell your finger afterwards?

Read my posts you faggot of all faggots. I said that if the plane lost contact within an hours time space, and is travelling between 500-600 mph, and so means that it could be off course in ANY direction between 500-600 miles. Lets say it fell from the sky with this gravity shit ya talking about - would a plane cover 100 miles falling from 27,000 feet? No you fuckwit! Therefor, if the said plane fell out of the sky, 500-600 miles off course, it could be within 500-600 miles of the area from which it left (Kuala Lumpur) and entered/never entered (Vietnam)

Fucking idiot
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #82
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saila View Post
Anything? Do you finger fuck yourself on the reg, and then smell your finger afterwards?

Read my posts you faggot of all faggots. I said that if the plane lost contact within an hours time space, and is travelling between 500-600 mph, and so means that it could be off course in ANY direction between 500-600 miles. Lets say it fell from the sky with this gravity shit ya talking about - would a plane cover 100 miles falling from 27,000 feet? No you fuckwit! Therefor, if the said plane fell out of the sky, 500-600 miles off course, it could be within 500-600 miles of the area from which it left (Kuala Lumpur) and entered/never entered (Vietnam)

Fucking idiot
"Fell out of the sky"

Lol

Lololol

500-600 mph is horizontal speed

27,000 feet is a little more than 5 miles

If, somehow, the plane stopped generating lift (wings violently ripped off) and you ignore the effects of air resistance on a torn fuselage... Then the plane goes into freefall...

Then the MAXIMUM horizontal distance the plane could have travelled is completely dependent on the height the plane was cruising at.. Because the only thing accelerating the plane is the force of gravity acting downwards... Therefore the distance and acceleration can be used to find the time till impact, and that time will give you the horizontal distance

And it will not be anywhere near 600-700 miles because of terminal velocity

However this is not how any plane crash fuckin works. If there was a catastrophic electrical failure there are so many factors that go into a plane crash that its literally impossible to predict w/out any information as to what went wrong

It sounded like you we're describing a 700 mph boat disappearance

Regardless. You are stupid dumb.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #83
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Terminal velocity?

Split Eight the PLANE is missing. Not the airport ya dumb kunt
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #84
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

fuk
Old 03-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #85
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
"Fell out of the sky"

Lol

Lololol

500-600 mph is horizontal speed

27,000 feet is a little more than 5 miles

If, somehow, the plane stopped generating lift (wings violently ripped off) and you ignore the effects of air resistance on a torn fuselage... Then the plane goes into freefall...

Then the MAXIMUM horizontal distance the plane could have travelled is completely dependent on the height the plane was cruising at.. Because the only thing accelerating the plane is the force of gravity acting downwards... Therefore the distance and acceleration can be used to find the time till impact, and that time will give you the horizontal distance

And it will not be anywhere near 600-700 miles because of terminal velocity

However this is not how any plane crash fuckin works. If there was a catastrophic electrical failure there are so many factors that go into a plane crash that its literally impossible to predict w/out any information as to what went wrong

It sounded like you we're describing a 700 mph boat disappearance

Regardless. You are stupid dumb.

if it was travelling at 600mph - its not gonna travel 100 miles in a dive or whatthefuckever. Im surprised youre not using your brains seein as you acting like you got some. Dont try and get all Einstein on me and then come off sounding like a dumb cunt - you dumb cunt.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #86
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

well if ya don't just cook me some fried chicken and call me Masaii

Split m8 in here furiously dropping mathematical knowledge and his expertise in aviation disasters like he aint realized NC is about as interested in science and logical conclusions as TYSON is to black women and girls over 18

this nigga is 2 steps away from downloading FSX and doing an entire recreation of the flight with an audience that consists of Saila and autopil0t1999
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:55 PM   #87
Saila

Quote:
Lol @ wormholes. That's almost as stupid as saying.... I dunno. But I know it's stupid

It crashed - in a vast area - it'll take time to find it - get on with your day.

"I ain't flying ever again" lol pussies

So yea, I was right, as per fuckin usual.

lol @ wormholes and aliens
Old 03-24-2014, 01:30 PM   #88
Split

Quote:

Fucking idiot
Prime Minister said the search concluded it went down in the southern Indian Ocean

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/...ia-flight-map/

I want you to look at the scale on that map lmaooooooo

IT WENT DOWN IN AN OCEAN PROBABLY OR MAYBE SOMEWHERE BIG I THINK

fucking pleb
Old 03-24-2014, 01:31 PM   #89
Split

dont worry braj i hear 3000 miles is the new 600
Old 03-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #90
Saila

This was before we knew it'd gone for 5 hours in the direction towards the Southern Indian Ocean. Before ANYBODY knew it'd gone in that direction - so what's your point?

Oh, and I'm not worried 'braj'. I hear Faggotry personified is the new Split Eight
Old 03-24-2014, 01:42 PM   #91
Split

no fucking duh it headed in the direction it was going because its wings didnt fucking drop off and we've know that since forever you big dumb retard fuckcushion
Old 03-24-2014, 01:48 PM   #92
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

saila is getting obliterated here, SOMEONE THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL.

saila for having a slang version name of a skipper you dont know shit about water.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:50 PM   #93
Saila

Who said it's wings dropped off?

Listen Split 'Orville Wright' Eight. Nobody gives a fuck that you spend your spare time at the local air-field, making note of the serial numbers for every aircraft that drops by. Thats cool & all. Who am I to tell you how much of a faggoty thing that is to do?. I mean, you should really branch out and try going to a 'night club' or whatever. They're usually large buildings that contain lots of people getting drunk, and they play music in them. You should try it out. They're fun.
I also don't mind that you own a pair of flying goggles that you bought from an auction with the plate money you stole from your neighbourhood church. Each to there own.

Just stop being a google-engineer. It makes you look silly. And nobody likes 'silly'. Ok? Good lad.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #94
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
saila is getting obliterated here, SOMEONE THROW IN THE DAMN TOWEL.

saila for having a slang version name of a skipper you dont know shit about water.

Who poked you with a stick?

I dont profess to be a water expert. What this cunt-bubble is picking away at is that I said (when this FIRST happened) - that the plane was lost for an hour and at a speed of 500-600 MPH, it could be anywhere with that range. How the fuck that got onto "wings falling off" or me being a professor of aquatics, I have no fucking clue. So fall the fuck back
Old 03-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #95
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it's a fucking plane that went missing over the goddamn ocean. It's not that fucking hard to figure out what happened.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:19 PM   #96
Split

Quote:
Who poked you with a stick?

I dont profess to be a water expert. What this cunt-bubble is picking away at is that I said (when this FIRST happened) - that the plane was lost for an hour and at a speed of 500-600 MPH, it could be anywhere with that range. How the fuck that got onto "wings falling off" or me being a professor of aquatics, I have no fucking clue. So fall the fuck back
aeronautics called

yep, you're still a board-certified Yelp-reviewed full blown retard
Old 03-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #97
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

so have they found it yet?
Old 03-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #98
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

wow

split with the TKO via formal education

Tags
chinterdasting, masaii always misses the point, negrodamus losses agian, smart= chyeahh^(-1)