Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
is this a 4x or just turn based strategy?
are there live battles like in total war?
4x

It's game play is a mix of civilization 5 and crusader kings 2 but in space. Really cool government and social options. I'm currently a group of bear/ram looking dudes that are extreme religious nuts who worship tree gods and I enslave all races that aren't mine. Most of my pop atm is robot though. My minions. Invested a lot of time in their tech.

It's a game you can get an easy 2k hours out of
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 03:27 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cant find you on steam

mine is inosk0pedjfk
Yeah I think that account is long gone. Forgot I had to switch things up awhile ago
Old 05-21-2016, 05:16 PM   #23
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
4x

It's game play is a mix of civilization 5 and crusader kings 2 but in space. Really cool government and social options. I'm currently a group of bear/ram looking dudes that are extreme religious nuts who worship tree gods and I enslave all races that aren't mine. Most of my pop atm is robot though. My minions. Invested a lot of time in their tech.

It's a game you can get an easy 2k hours out of
dope. i bought the pack that gives you the extra alien race. dling the game now
Old 05-21-2016, 06:14 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
dope. i bought the pack that gives you the extra alien race. dling the game now
That must be new

I bought it an hour after release and it just had the base game. Paradox is really solid with weekly/monthly small dlcs to add spice to their games. Ck2 at this point I have 40ish dlc packages. 10 or so major ones and a bynch of cool things like extra portraits and soundtracks. Hoping they keep that trend up with stellaris which it seems they already are
Old 05-21-2016, 06:42 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is this a 4x or just turn based strategy?
are there live battles like in total war?
Pretty sure it's from the Europa universalis guys but space
Old 05-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Pretty sure it's from the Europa universalis guys but space
Yeah that too

They're the grand strategy gawds imo

Ck2 is the best game I've ever played personally
Old 05-21-2016, 06:55 PM   #27
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

modded total war > everything strategy though. just because of the massive scale battles

this looks promising. should i make my own race
Old 05-21-2016, 07:25 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i played as the united nations for like an hour-ish, basically long enough to survey the solar system and construct mines on moons

there is a lot of tabs and shit which makes it kind of daunting tho. but i was tired and not stoned. gonna play some more tonight and tomorrow and try to get into it.

total war games are easily the best though. but that could be because i got into them first, and things like europa universalis and etc all had too many tabs and different things to micro manage, where as total war is more streamlined and simple, from the empire building standpoint, and they leave the majority of the strategy to the battles. not looking forward to warhammer at all btw. stick to history total war wtf
Old 05-21-2016, 07:34 PM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
modded total war > everything strategy though. just because of the massive scale battles

I mean I would say of course but I'm a really immersive gamer so if you're not it doesn't matter too much I suppose

My friends and I hold on to our youth a little too heavy and actually construct full logs and back stories of our created nations in strategy game campaigns
Old 05-21-2016, 07:34 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i played as the united nations for like an hour-ish, basically long enough to survey the solar system and construct mines on moons

there is a lot of tabs and shit which makes it kind of daunting tho. but i was tired and not stoned. gonna play some more tonight and tomorrow and try to get into it.

total war games are easily the best though. but that could be because i got into them first, and things like europa universalis and etc all had too many tabs and different things to micro manage, where as total war is more streamlined and simple, from the empire building standpoint, and they leave the majority of the strategy to the battles. not looking forward to warhammer at all btw. stick to history total war wtf
It helps to have played ck2. You'll get it after 2 or so hours a lot of stuff isn't as relevant until you get to other systems and meet other civs
Old 05-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

Modded and dlced ck2 is insanely in depth I highly suggest it

Their game of throne mod is the tits and the elder scrolls one is pretty cool too
Old 05-21-2016, 07:48 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

4X is definitely the big boy league of strategy.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:48 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Modded and dlced ck2 is insanely in depth I highly suggest it

Their game of throne mod is the tits and the elder scrolls one is pretty cool too
Did you see the bug where you can create a horse based lineage hahahahsv
Old 05-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Lmao yeah

Rainbow dash da god

Even for a normal lineage it's hard to do what that dude did tbc

With a horse was very impress
Old 05-21-2016, 08:01 PM   #35
Fart
You Next

agreed @uh-oh i don't see CA making a great fantasy game. they havent even hit well on their last few titles besides Shogun 2
Old 05-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #36
Fart
You Next

so how the fuck do i get cruisers/battleships
Old 05-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its a tech you gotta research

i was looking for cheats and shit but couldnt find any research related lol

i played for like 10 hours sunday and got to battleships and shit

my only beef is there is no tech tree, so the techs you research are random. i want a mod for an actual tech tree, and or a mod that speeds research dramatically

im a weirdo and just want to build one dope solar system/planet, research everything, and then go conquer.

but word i've been not playing it since sunday so i don't burn out too quick

i'm also probably gonna cave and buy that bullshit warhammer game
Old 05-26-2016, 10:08 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

I ended up obsessed with Rogue Legacy instead
Old 05-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #39
Fart
You Next

wow i just figured out you can scroll down the available research thing
i was THREE HUNDRED YEARS IN with only destroyers lol