Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I mean your post title implies belief in god, so realistically, I will already discount everything you say. Funny how you speak of double digit IQs yet profess belief in a higher power in your post title
It was more of a Merica thing

I see God and Jesus as Merica lore
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:08 PM   #22
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

What the fuck does that have to do with an individual’s right to their own bodily autonomy?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:09 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Tell me you believe an 11 year old rape victim should be forced to carry that baby to term
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:11 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell me you believe an 11 year old rape victim should be forced to carry that baby to term
I think they just kept it out so it was extreme enough that when challenged they'll end up with something viable so not taking that to seriously

Why do you care about rape victims but not babies?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:12 PM   #25
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

fetuses aren’t babies
To me, an 11 year-old is
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with an individual’s right to their own bodily autonomy?
Because I need this, and you can provide without harm, you must give

I'm an organ donor and blood donor cus I'm a good person so maybe I'm not as heated about your argument as you are
Old 05-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
fetuses aren’t babies
To me, an 11 year-old is
We won't agree on your first point ever so eh
Old 05-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #28
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

You’re not mandated to be one
That’s the difference
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:14 PM   #29
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
We won't agree on your first point ever so eh
True, I suppose that’s why if you’re wife had a miscarriage that would effect you the same as if your son died tomorrow, right?
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:17 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
True, I suppose that’s why if you’re wife had a miscarriage that would effect you the same as if your son died tomorrow, right?
That’s a bit harsh and unnecessary argument

You pro choice folk are really filled with rage

My grandparent, parent, close friends etc would affect me different too guess we’ll string em up outside
Old 05-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #31
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I mean, why can’t you just engage with that argument?
You say it’s harsh, but is it false?
The crux of your argument is that it kills babies
I’m saying, no, it doesn’t, and I’m giving you a simple example that you can relate to in order to at least try to get you to look at how it maybe isn’t that black and white
In turn, you bring up some off the wall shit about stringing up grandparents. That’s not the subject here. It’s if fetuses are babies and if you think they are, then you must believe your feelings about the above hypothetical would remain identical. If you can concede that they would not, which it seems you have, then why is that?
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You’re not mandated to be one
That’s the difference
I wouldn't care personally

And all political stances and laws/regulations should be based on my personal preferences because I'm special and important so bring it on man
Old 05-16-2019, 10:26 PM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I mean, why can’t you just engage with that argument?
You say it’s harsh, but is it false?
The crux of your argument is that it kills babies
I’m saying, no, it doesn’t, and I’m giving you a simple example that you can relate to in order to at least try to get you to look at how it maybe isn’t that black and white
In turn, you bring up some off the wall shit about stringing up grandparents. That’s not the subject here. It’s if fetuses are babies and if you think they are, then you must believe your feelings about the above hypothetical would remain identical. If you can concede that they would not, which it seems you have, then why is that?
It's a nonargument is the issue. You need to do better if you want that buzzfeed job.

Your situational dilemma holds no weight in this discussion. It would be different because of an emotional progression, not because one isn't a life.

Would it equally affect you if your toddler died as if you had another child and it died within days of being born?

Don't lie here Freud
Old 05-16-2019, 10:30 PM   #34
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I don’t know
I’d have to have that happen
What I have had happen is my wife miscarrying 6 weeks in
And while I was disappointed, I didn’t lose a child
because there was no child yet
Why you seem to think your feelings matter enough to rule over the future, and not even your own future, but someone else’s, really just blows my mind
If you think that babies are dying every time they are being aborted, what the hell are you doing to prevent this mass genocide from occurring besides spouting alpha male bullshit on the internet? You should be out there blowing up abortion clinics fighting for the unborn, pussy.
philosophy.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:33 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I don’t know
I’d have to have that happen
What I have had happen is my wife miscarrying 6 weeks in
And while I was disappointed, I didn’t lose a child
because there was no child yet
Why you seem to think your feelings matter enough to rule over the future, and not even your own future, but someone else’s, really just blows my mind
If you think that babies are dying every time they are being aborted, what the hell are you doing to prevent this mass genocide from occurring besides spouting alpha male bullshit on the internet? You should be out there blowing up abortion clinics fighting for the unborn, pussy.
You're an actual idiot. No wonder buzzfeed won't take you in.

Also, you're just maybe more cynical than me? A bigger piece of shit? Idk. I'm not disagreeing it would be different, but I am disagreeing that the miscarriage is nothing. My wife had one too, probably around then as well. It still affects me, since I value life and it's potential. You clearly don't. :shrugemoji:

And that's the difference between level headed people and morons like you, I don't think my feelings should dictate anything, I think general morals should. YOU think your feelings and opinions should dictate it. But, you also have maybe 2 original thoughts in the political realm so it's not that important a thing to discuss anyway.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 PM   #36
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Damn at Des just owning Seth in this thread
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:38 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Damn at Des just owning Seth in this thread
By bringing up an argument that got shit on when the parameters were tilted the slightest and defaulting back to facebook vomit argument 7?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

@Destroyer why aren't you out there bombing the houses and workplaces of these lawmakers? Or at the very least your local republicans pushing these agendas? Why aren't you out there shooting protesters at planned parenthood in the head?!?!?!

PuSS yYY!!
Old 05-16-2019, 10:40 PM   #39
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

By intellectually bitch slapping you across the lime since half way through the first page.. that's how
-kungfugrip
Old 05-16-2019, 10:40 PM   #40
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

I think Seth is drunk
-kungfugrip

Tags
bleak gives head to vets, witty is a rapist