Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default ZALPH

What is the source of your anger towards me? I thought we were cool?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #2
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Bipolar Faggot

only need two words to answer your question

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:27 PM   #3
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

What is the endgame
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #4
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Zelph the type of nigga to poke you with his elbow & say “ha! You touched my weenis!”

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
What is the endgame
you providing me with an understanding as to why you act the way you do towards me so that I can stop doing it would be nice.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #6
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
you providing me with an understanding as to why you act the way you do towards me so that I can stop doing it would be nice.
You ever given a man fellatio?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:08 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You ever given a man fellatio?
Yes. When I was a kid I was drugged and molested by an older kid.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #8
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
How would you say this has impacted your view of sexuality?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:58 AM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’m gonna have to add this to our records, sir
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:29 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
How would you say this has impacted your view of sexuality?
My own or in general or both?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:36 AM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I’m gonna have to add this to our records, sir
It was already on there right? I thought I have talked about this before like years ago?

At any rate, I was passed out on the bed totallynout of it. I come to because the dude stick his penis in my mouth. It took me a few moments to really grasp the situation and I pulled away and stopped him. Probably the second worst part besides it happening was that my other buddies were watching and no one tried to stop him. The third worst part was that we all lived on the same street and had to see each other. After that night the group split into two factions wcw/nwo style.

Years later when I was 18 we tried to come back together because of drugs (irony) and the dude asked if I wanted to watch him bang his girlfriend. I was like naw. Then another time we were all smoking and he called me a faggot and I immediately pushed him down and said naw man you are the faggot and it got super quiet. Like I was ready to destroy him. That was the last time I ever spoke to him .

Since then I have forgiven him in my heart and life goes on.

Pretty sure I already talked about this, but if not, here ya go, Jude.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
My own or in general or both?
Both.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

That sucks that happened to you bro
philosophy.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Both.
Ok that’s fair.

Individually: In the beginning it messed me up. I was filled with rage towards dude and self attacking thoughts i.e. am i gay because this happened? do my friends think I am lame? Etc. after a few months the emotional component declined and settled below the surface. As the years went on I realized things. Such as: I did not ask for that to happen or want it to. I also did not enjoy it. I also started liking girls. As an adult, I have been happily married for a decade and have never given serious consideration to having sex with a man. I have also found the working through and accepting that it happened of tremendous benefit to my shadow self integration.

As for in general, I try to not put my own personal history with the act as a blanket over all gay people, I also try to understand that those desires are in some people. I debate whether people are born that way and I say that it is not for me, I try to understand their perspective but it ain’t for me. In terms of Christianity, I tell them that it is between them and God. I won’t preach to you as long as you don’t tell me that God is ok with it. But to balance it, I am much more concerned with the failure of heterosexual marriages in our culture than the gay marriage agenda.

I hope this answers your question.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:30 AM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
That sucks that happened to you bro
Well yeah, fair. But I gave it a lot of honest thought and it helped me.

Wanna know the realest thing about it? That I had to take responsibility. I had to say if I wouldn’t have been trying to do dumb stuff to impress the older kids I wouldn’t have been in that situation. It helped me become a leader and to be a survivor and not a victim. It also helps a lot working with clients because I can empathize ya dig?

A good rule of thumb: if they can’t talk about it, they haven’t worked through it.

A good rule of thumb 2: unresolved abuse affects males just as much as females alrhough in different ways. Exceptions to every rule.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:26 AM   #16
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Um ok
Old 11-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Reps for Vtoo tagger lolll
Old 11-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

So much rep
Tag alone could save the site tbhilarous
philosophy.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

It’s a good example of how the site could make someone better. The psychological power of lolz and lolz at ones own expense.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:53 PM   #20
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
It’s a good example of how the site could make someone better. The psychological power of lolz and lolz at ones own expense.
I think you’re overestimating the percentage of people who would (or should) be that open and vulnerable with a group of others. Smaller the group, more likely the chances, but still reasonably low.

Tags
#vtoo, 1cummie2cummies3cummies4, gimmie cummies -blue, it’s a trap!, lmfao cummies, mouth watering rape, never saw that coming -v, pedo trap house - cred, traps are my fetish tho, traps aren’t gay