Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2022, 05:56 PM   #61
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

corleone never lost a match.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 07:08 PM   #62
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
True story, you can confirm this on snopes

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 04:27 PM   #63
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Fraud
i love your avy xoxxo
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 11:08 AM   #64
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:

you know what.. now that you say this, this is the reason why I lost so much interest in battling on this site.. its one of those things for me where I say, "man.. I know I won all of my battles but shit if anyone cant see that why the hell would I could continue to battle on this site".. lol its redundant because at the at the day, people deserve they're flowers for naturally being great.. my take on that..

ps, prior to myself being robbed on all of my battles on this site.. I use to drop like 10 or more (you could say) keystyles on the open mic section so you could say that I was a happy camper before I began battling on this site but ever since Ive been robbed of my victories in my battles on this site, I've turned into a grute and became nauseated on sharing my talents on the board.. and its been so sickening to me, I still cant believe that nobody on this site has fixed my battling record cause technically, we can go to as far as saying that I am officially like 20-0 on this site in my battling record.. smh..

on top of all that, I personally know that I am the most talented battler and writer on this forum so my intentions was to reign in my battle record as always being undefeated for the simple fact that I love these cornball niggas so much because Ima' vet on the net for nearlly 30 years that it was like a ministry for me in my own way in training my fellow netceers on this site to train them on emceeing, being accord with one another on a loving note, and ultimately breaking them free into being more introverted as people.. lol so yeah man, that shit took me to places in my heart where I said "wow, I cant believe that even myself stumbled in my walk as a leader over this shit".. lolol my only answer to that was getting wrapped up in all the dry spells that came along with it because essentially, if we were to look at this with a ministry-like minded perception, I think I kind of hit the floor running and stumbled.. lmfao well, atleast you all know that atleast Ive always had good intentions on unifying all of us on netcees.org as one big family..

one more "ps".. lol the one person who I can genuinely say was maybe atleast attempting to do the same thing was genocide aka anon and me and gen go wayyyy back so in retrospective, whatever dry spells hit us and cause us to argue took this site down the drain because me and gen has always loved eachother on that note so that goes to show you that us two have reacquainted ourselves on this site after so many years in not talking to eachother that more than likely, we tried to do the same thing together for all of you guys on netcees.org and got our asses whipped spiritually, lol.. and to make a good example, I dropped a pretty bomb verse at genocide and he responded with the corniest verse Ive ever read because in my whole hearted opinon, he was just that mature in not feeding into those dry spells in causing our so called "freindship" in deteriating more because of those exact dry spells in which I just described.. and trust me, gens' way more talented than what he displayed in that verse in our battle so thats how you know that what Im saying is exactly true.. so in essence, we all got dry spelled in betraying one another in essentially trying to build you guys on netcees.org in not only being the complete "writer/emcee/beat maker" that it caused us as ministers in stumbling.. and trust me, gen is no slouch and has always been like me as a mediator of clanhood and fellowship.. hence, we've been in more than a few crews together on net as real family like members but to a truest extent of always being family to our very own death beds, you could say.. and in "our" (me and gen) ministry.. we have genuine members of that exact clan like rawn MD, curse, ignorant prodigy, flex, and etc.. so you gotta understand how unique this spiritual warfare is, we are essentially heart struck that you guys on netcees.org have yet to see us perform and naturally guide you newbies (lol) into understanding us a a regime in conquering those very dry spells together as a family.. lolol so its different for us because technically we are the pioneers of netceeing so in retrspective, me and gen (you could say) or more so myself, are trying to build you guys on this website to becoming more like a family than a bunch of self loathing artists as you are all as of now, as of this moment.. lolol I always have my spiritual eyes on and I never miss so in essence, you all gotta see us in action when we're they're.. its sort of like having spiritual fathers in any regular religion or Church if I must say.. haha

last "ps".. and I want you all to discern this spiritually, and its not that im crazy or delusional in any sense but if you can, throw on your spiritual glasses right now to understand what I am about to say.. and this is for my brother named "exis".. you see, exis is no biter and what really happened was that he knew the spiritual word that I had for this wesbite and what he did was deliberately sacrificed himself from this forum (which is a ministry under construction at hand) because naturally, he couldnt stomach himself from maliciously attacking my character under those dry spells he was encountering while active on this forum.. so in retrospective, let's all give a shout and praise to our brother exis in being so mature in his spiritual walk, that he knew what he had to do for all of us to survive as a family on this forum to flourish in our ministry..

last but not least, to give a shout and praise to is our brother @Sharp you see, although sharp had may have instigated our little beef with one another for quite some time.. you gotta see the spiritual fruit in the long run in which he willfully produced and submitted to.. you see, he alone (not to exclude others on this forum) how exactly important that I am to this ministry on this website that he deliberately removed my posting privilege's and restored them on a few occasions because he warred for me under those dry spells in not posting topics in making an ass out of myself.. not only that, the most important factor in his decision making was to preserve the ministry that I have for our family on this website to flourish and be ministered unto by my talents.. for one, (lol) he knew that I was hungry to feed all of you guys spiritually through my giftings (which essentially caused him to always secretly love and praise me in his own way, despite whatever dry spells he was fighting in bickering with me) that he had just enough spiritual insight to preserve the fruit of my ministry to grow on this forum.. hence (lol) I still hae my posting privilege's to reply to threads on the forun.. lol so in retrospective, sharp saved our community (which includes me as a member of our family) by holding me in exempt to posting garbage on this forum while I was under those dry spells despite the foul things he did while under those dry spells, as well.. now why would he do that? for one, he genuinely knew that it would hurt others in so many ways in causing them to stumble because naturally, I had that type of impact on people due to my anointing in causing them to fatally stumble without them first having the chance in seeing how beautiful that I am but also to preserve the spiritual classrom that not only myself but us two have prepared in nurturing, preserving, and growing our community.. hence, he took the responsibility of sitting himself down as well to some extent in not posting as much on this forum since our fued in maturing himself for not only our ministry on netcees.org but for our pretentious family which was prophetically told to us to flourish.. so in essence (lol) sharp all in all, was just trying to backtrack his wrong doing towards me and others under dry spells, in creating a better home for all of us on netcees.org.. and protecting our talents, as well.. because lets be honest, under dry spells, we could all cause us to stumble to the point of no return and that means that essentially, we maybe would have gone to us far as closing down the website because it was producing too much insurgency.. and that is what makes @Sharp as great as he is so lets all give a shout and praise to our brother sharp for stepping up to the plate in helping us stay united as one big family on netcees.org, as well.. peace - Cor

ps.. to eliminate all doubts in our minds that I am truly the greatest writer and battling emcee on this forum.. lol I keystyle all of my verses and theres a reason for that.. in our insurgency on this forum as a growing family and community.. by me keystyling, and not writing my verses, it eliminates the insurgencies and more so "dry spells" which are attacking us as a family in growing jealous of not only my talents but others throughout the forum, as well.. so in essence, im just that spiritually mature to grasp unto that and this is why most of all of you forum read those verses and say amongst yourself and even openly as you see @Answer quote on quote saying, "man, I cant wait to read a written verse from cor" and what that is exactly, is just the common understanding of you guys having the spiritual insight of knowing that I can spiritually feed/educate you guys on becoming just as great of a writer as you hold me esteem to be.. so in essence, you all do stand correct that I am as talented as your spirit awares you of but a reminder, our talents as well can cause others to stumble if they feel that they are inadequate for that brief moment, or for that exact spiritual season where certain members throughout our family on this forum could mature in they're giftings.. and to include certain members throughout the forum who are aware of what we as a family are fighting together.. genocide aka white earl does the same thing that I do, lolol.. we are just that talented but also mature in our giftings..

ps, this is exactly why I signed out of the writing league recently, I was convicted (lmfao) (no bullshit) in taking the title because it created insurgency in totally going against my principles in building you guys.. and the more in depth I expose those elements of my ability to write, the worse the website got so it didnt hold anything substantial enough to continue on in the league.. although, for the first week or two it did because I guess we fought as a family together but the overall the insurgency was just that bad and all those past dry spells in which caused so much evil on this website for us to bicker with one another was essentially coming back and thats where I said to myself, "fuck it, man.. this shit isnt worth seeing my bro's fall short to the glory of activity in general" which is a ministry alone itself and I know that we all know that I am apart of that ministry, as well (as in myself being the missing link) it kinda did some good for as well, as in myself just reading what you guys are writing was sort of ministering unto myself as well for the next plateau.. so all in all, it worked out for the best.. lol
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 03:43 PM   #65
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

STFU FAGGOT
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 05:08 PM   #66
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

This can’t be real.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:40 PM   #67
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
you know what.. now that you say this, this is the reason why I lost so much interest in battling on this site.. its one of those things for me where I say, "man.. I know I won all of my battles but shit if anyone cant see that why the hell would I could continue to battle on this site".. lol its redundant because at the at the day, people deserve they're flowers for naturally being great.. my take on that..

ps, prior to myself being robbed on all of my battles on this site.. I use to drop like 10 or more (you could say) keystyles on the open mic section so you could say that I was a happy camper before I began battling on this site but ever since Ive been robbed of my victories in my battles on this site, I've turned into a grute and became nauseated on sharing my talents on the board.. and its been so sickening to me, I still cant believe that nobody on this site has fixed my battling record cause technically, we can go to as far as saying that I am officially like 20-0 on this site in my battling record.. smh..

on top of all that, I personally know that I am the most talented battler and writer on this forum so my intentions was to reign in my battle record as always being undefeated for the simple fact that I love these cornball niggas so much because Ima' vet on the net for nearlly 30 years that it was like a ministry for me in my own way in training my fellow netceers on this site to train them on emceeing, being accord with one another on a loving note, and ultimately breaking them free into being more introverted as people.. lol so yeah man, that shit took me to places in my heart where I said "wow, I cant believe that even myself stumbled in my walk as a leader over this shit".. lolol my only answer to that was getting wrapped up in all the dry spells that came along with it because essentially, if we were to look at this with a ministry-like minded perception, I think I kind of hit the floor running and stumbled.. lmfao well, atleast you all know that atleast Ive always had good intentions on unifying all of us on netcees.org as one big family..

one more "ps".. lol the one person who I can genuinely say was maybe atleast attempting to do the same thing was genocide aka anon and me and gen go wayyyy back so in retrospective, whatever dry spells hit us and cause us to argue took this site down the drain because me and gen has always loved eachother on that note so that goes to show you that us two have reacquainted ourselves on this site after so many years in not talking to eachother that more than likely, we tried to do the same thing together for all of you guys on netcees.org and got our asses whipped spiritually, lol.. and to make a good example, I dropped a pretty bomb verse at genocide and he responded with the corniest verse Ive ever read because in my whole hearted opinon, he was just that mature in not feeding into those dry spells in causing our so called "freindship" in deteriating more because of those exact dry spells in which I just described.. and trust me, gens' way more talented than what he displayed in that verse in our battle so thats how you know that what Im saying is exactly true.. so in essence, we all got dry spelled in betraying one another in essentially trying to build you guys on netcees.org in not only being the complete "writer/emcee/beat maker" that it caused us as ministers in stumbling.. and trust me, gen is no slouch and has always been like me as a mediator of clanhood and fellowship.. hence, we've been in more than a few crews together on net as real family like members but to a truest extent of always being family to our very own death beds, you could say.. and in "our" (me and gen) ministry.. we have genuine members of that exact clan like rawn MD, curse, ignorant prodigy, flex, and etc.. so you gotta understand how unique this spiritual warfare is, we are essentially heart struck that you guys on netcees.org have yet to see us perform and naturally guide you newbies (lol) into understanding us a a regime in conquering those very dry spells together as a family.. lolol so its different for us because technically we are the pioneers of netceeing so in retrspective, me and gen (you could say) or more so myself, are trying to build you guys on this website to becoming more like a family than a bunch of self loathing artists as you are all as of now, as of this moment.. lolol I always have my spiritual eyes on and I never miss so in essence, you all gotta see us in action when we're they're.. its sort of like having spiritual fathers in any regular religion or Church if I must say.. haha

last "ps".. and I want you all to discern this spiritually, and its not that im crazy or delusional in any sense but if you can, throw on your spiritual glasses right now to understand what I am about to say.. and this is for my brother named "exis".. you see, exis is no biter and what really happened was that he knew the spiritual word that I had for this wesbite and what he did was deliberately sacrificed himself from this forum (which is a ministry under construction at hand) because naturally, he couldnt stomach himself from maliciously attacking my character under those dry spells he was encountering while active on this forum.. so in retrospective, let's all give a shout and praise to our brother exis in being so mature in his spiritual walk, that he knew what he had to do for all of us to survive as a family on this forum to flourish in our ministry..

last but not least, to give a shout and praise to is our brother @Sharp you see, although sharp had may have instigated our little beef with one another for quite some time.. you gotta see the spiritual fruit in the long run in which he willfully produced and submitted to.. you see, he alone (not to exclude others on this forum) how exactly important that I am to this ministry on this website that he deliberately removed my posting privilege's and restored them on a few occasions because he warred for me under those dry spells in not posting topics in making an ass out of myself.. not only that, the most important factor in his decision making was to preserve the ministry that I have for our family on this website to flourish and be ministered unto by my talents.. for one, (lol) he knew that I was hungry to feed all of you guys spiritually through my giftings (which essentially caused him to always secretly love and praise me in his own way, despite whatever dry spells he was fighting in bickering with me) that he had just enough spiritual insight to preserve the fruit of my ministry to grow on this forum.. hence (lol) I still hae my posting privilege's to reply to threads on the forun.. lol so in retrospective, sharp saved our community (which includes me as a member of our family) by holding me in exempt to posting garbage on this forum while I was under those dry spells despite the foul things he did while under those dry spells, as well.. now why would he do that? for one, he genuinely knew that it would hurt others in so many ways in causing them to stumble because naturally, I had that type of impact on people due to my anointing in causing them to fatally stumble without them first having the chance in seeing how beautiful that I am but also to preserve the spiritual classrom that not only myself but us two have prepared in nurturing, preserving, and growing our community.. hence, he took the responsibility of sitting himself down as well to some extent in not posting as much on this forum since our fued in maturing himself for not only our ministry on netcees.org but for our pretentious family which was prophetically told to us to flourish.. so in essence (lol) sharp all in all, was just trying to backtrack his wrong doing towards me and others under dry spells, in creating a better home for all of us on netcees.org.. and protecting our talents, as well.. because lets be honest, under dry spells, we could all cause us to stumble to the point of no return and that means that essentially, we maybe would have gone to us far as closing down the website because it was producing too much insurgency.. and that is what makes @Sharp as great as he is so lets all give a shout and praise to our brother sharp for stepping up to the plate in helping us stay united as one big family on netcees.org, as well.. peace - Cor

ps.. to eliminate all doubts in our minds that I am truly the greatest writer and battling emcee on this forum.. lol I keystyle all of my verses and theres a reason for that.. in our insurgency on this forum as a growing family and community.. by me keystyling, and not writing my verses, it eliminates the insurgencies and more so "dry spells" which are attacking us as a family in growing jealous of not only my talents but others throughout the forum, as well.. so in essence, im just that spiritually mature to grasp unto that and this is why most of all of you forum read those verses and say amongst yourself and even openly as you see @Answer quote on quote saying, "man, I cant wait to read a written verse from cor" and what that is exactly, is just the common understanding of you guys having the spiritual insight of knowing that I can spiritually feed/educate you guys on becoming just as great of a writer as you hold me esteem to be.. so in essence, you all do stand correct that I am as talented as your spirit awares you of but a reminder, our talents as well can cause others to stumble if they feel that they are inadequate for that brief moment, or for that exact spiritual season where certain members throughout our family on this forum could mature in they're giftings.. and to include certain members throughout the forum who are aware of what we as a family are fighting together.. genocide aka white earl does the same thing that I do, lolol.. we are just that talented but also mature in our giftings..

ps, this is exactly why I signed out of the writing league recently, I was convicted (lmfao) (no bullshit) in taking the title because it created insurgency in totally going against my principles in building you guys.. and the more in depth I expose those elements of my ability to write, the worse the website got so it didnt hold anything substantial enough to continue on in the league.. although, for the first week or two it did because I guess we fought as a family together but the overall the insurgency was just that bad and all those past dry spells in which caused so much evil on this website for us to bicker with one another was essentially coming back and thats where I said to myself, "fuck it, man.. this shit isnt worth seeing my bro's fall short to the glory of activity in general" which is a ministry alone itself and I know that we all know that I am apart of that ministry, as well (as in myself being the missing link) it kinda did some good for as well, as in myself just reading what you guys are writing was sort of ministering unto myself as well for the next plateau.. so all in all, it worked out for the best.. lol

damn that is a kevin pearson type melt down there.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:47 AM   #68
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol this is the funniest shit I've ever seen and I didn't read a word of it.fucking well formatted lol
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:49 AM   #69
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Could you find me?
Old 04-15-2022, 02:50 AM   #70
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

There can only be so many post scripts.
Could you find me?
Old 04-15-2022, 03:17 AM   #71
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:

Could you find me?
Old 04-15-2022, 07:58 AM   #72
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

if yall dont stop tagging me in this dumb ass thread
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 04:23 PM   #73
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

@Answer
Old 04-15-2022, 07:44 PM   #74
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

lmfao.. I use to be a minister on some real gospel stuff, what do you expect? lol somethings stick with you along that type of spiritual journey.. at the end of the day, it is what it is.. atleast I am strong enough as a man to keep it G.. and you most definitely gotta respect that.. 100!

ps, what you guys dont understand is that your actually ministering to people when you post rhymes.. its either a cry for help on a spiritual note or a drop kick to a familiar spirit (maybe demonic) or whatever the fuck it is.. in retrospective, keep up the great work and dont shut the site down..

Last edited by corleone; 04-15-2022 at 07:49 PM.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:01 PM   #75
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmfao.. I use to be a minister on some real gospel stuff, what do you expect? lol somethings stick with you along that type of spiritual journey.. at the end of the day, it is what it is.. atleast I am strong enough as a man to keep it G.. and you most definitely gotta respect that.. 100!

ps, what you guys dont understand is that your actually ministering to people when you post rhymes.. its either a cry for help on a spiritual note or a drop kick to a familiar spirit (maybe demonic) or whatever the fuck it is.. in retrospective, keep up the great work and dont shut the site down..
Stfu you fucking idiot
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 10:06 PM   #76
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

This still happening?

Last edited by Frank; 09-04-2022 at 10:20 PM.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote