Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-31-2022, 07:52 PM   #21
ZeeDee
Warriors All The Way Baby

Battle Record: 6-4

Champed
Art of Writing League

ZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant future

Lmao... The good old days. Elite v Smo probably would if never happened with talent being in both...

I remember instigating this.. I instigated a lot back then
Your fate awaits...
Prepare for your journey through this world explorer

ZeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 10:46 AM   #22
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Elite? I was in that crew but we never battled that SMO crew.. I'll tell you personally who are "elite" members.. and that is, myself.. Prominence, Curse, Acid Reflex, Nauseous Anxiety aka Human, Dr. Sluess, Boston Strangler aka Wird of Pley, T.R.E aka the realest ever, Pathology, Eco, Squall, Jaycee, Retrospective, Redfrost, Meskaline, X, and a few other names to mention that I cant quite remember as of now.. but shit, we started this crew wayy back in like 1994 or so.. but their are a few people on this forum that remember us for the most part..

ps,

I went by the name of cleptho back in those days.. then I changed it to flamboyant.. I also went by other names, as well.. I went of "Anonymous" on the old school "Universal Emcees" ezboard forum.. and I went by "Manskandelis" on the old school I.R.S (Ill Rhyme Slayerz) forum.. I also went by the name of Naturally Gifted on many forums, as well.. well, too be perfectly honest, I was the only textceer back in those days with that name and I pretty much tore ass under that name, as well (especially on the old school canibus central forums).. lol I went by other names, too.. like "Syde Effex" and diff shit.. mind you, I was a lil celeb back in those days on some music industry shit so all these names were just for fun on some protecting my identity type shit to be a star of some sorts you could say.. lol ::sighs::

Last edited by corleone; 02-01-2022 at 11:06 AM.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 01:14 PM   #23
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Elite? I was in that crew but we never battled that SMO crew.. I'll tell you personally who are "elite" members.. and that is, myself.. Prominence, Curse, Acid Reflex, Nauseous Anxiety aka Human, Dr. Sluess, Boston Strangler aka Wird of Pley, T.R.E aka the realest ever, Pathology, Eco, Squall, Jaycee, Retrospective, Redfrost, Meskaline, X, and a few other names to mention that I cant quite remember as of now.. but shit, we started this crew wayy back in like 1994 or so.. but their are a few people on this forum that remember us for the most part..

ps,

I went by the name of cleptho back in those days.. then I changed it to flamboyant.. I also went by other names, as well.. I went of "Anonymous" on the old school "Universal Emcees" ezboard forum.. and I went by "Manskandelis" on the old school I.R.S (Ill Rhyme Slayerz) forum.. I also went by the name of Naturally Gifted on many forums, as well.. well, too be perfectly honest, I was the only textceer back in those days with that name and I pretty much tore ass under that name, as well (especially on the old school canibus central forums).. lol I went by other names, too.. like "Syde Effex" and diff shit.. mind you, I was a lil celeb back in those days on some music industry shit so all these names were just for fun on some protecting my identity type shit to be a star of some sorts you could say.. lol ::sighs::

Plz kill yourself
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 05:46 PM   #24
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

SMP were the only crew that still garners respect, both on the web and the streets. ::sighs::
Old 02-02-2022, 05:48 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Corleone is a gay faggot
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 05:56 PM   #26
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
Corleone is a gay faggot
lmfao.. sure.. thats why I fucked your wife, lmfaoooooo..
Old 02-02-2022, 05:58 PM   #27
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

I banged @rustygunz wife over his red lamborghini. lmfaooooooooooo !!
Old 02-02-2022, 06:00 PM   #28
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

she was a legitimate shatanza.. lmfaoo !! #hammertime
Old 02-02-2022, 06:07 PM   #29
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
I banged @rustygunz wife over his red lamborghini. lmfaooooooooooo !!
This dude admitting to banging Seth's wife while admitting seth has a lambo smh lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 06:11 PM   #30
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
This dude admitting to banging Seth's wife while admitting seth has a lambo smh lol
lmfao..
Old 02-02-2022, 06:12 PM   #31
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

might I add, she has an amazing vagina.. #realshit
Old 02-02-2022, 06:14 PM   #32
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

who remembers the day where she cheated on rusty with the hogan sr? rusty cried like a lil bitch and looked like ben stiller in the film "theirs something about marry" when ben had the braces on and looked all heart broken in his prom suit.. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

Last edited by corleone; 02-02-2022 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:47 PM   #33
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Old 02-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You lost to Sharp dude lol get real

And I drive a Bugatti
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 11:41 PM   #35
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Seth car worth more than cor can comprehend
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 03:20 AM   #36
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

::sighs::

Tags
ctrlshowedboobs