Old 10-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
yea man --- dude, go easy on the weed.... it kills dreams, literally....

dream documentation can help you, literally, on your own -- get smarter and be better. whatever you want. it helps you literally "know thyself".... know your subconscious -- you can effing develop faster reflexes. I've dreamed about playing guitar and made up a tune i didnt even know how to write or strum just because i wanted to learn how to play.... now, i have really fucking big fingers and need to figure some dexterity shit out, but point is -- dreams are powerful and dynamic and many levels man --- really cool you kept a thread about it. Do you have a link still?
i didnt get far in, and i only recorded a few freaky ones. but i tried even to draw out layouts and shit of where shit was

pr is down right now diodes been trying to fix it or else i could search and find it.

this pic is in my photobucket

i don't remember the dream really, if i had the thread i could see what i wrote, i do remember showering tho in like a weird public thing like there was 6 shower stalls side by side, i was alone in one, i got out was drying off and shit and as i was getting dresses i looked to my right and down a hallway and down some steps it was like a school hallway and the doors with the windows, well i could see kids feet moving around and them in line ready to go into school

and i was like wtf because i just showered in a school, i didnt think the kids could have seen me but i was buggin so i tried dipping out and came in a big room like my study hall room and i was creeping and like using cover and shit

i don't remember much more than that i'd have to see the thread for my THAT MORNING details

but it was usually weird shit. i had one where i was running from 4 lions, 3 lioness' and one big old G with a mane, and they looped around this building and got my boy

i don't look into dreams for meaning tho

in my opinion its your subconscience trying to read the future, deja vu is where it got it right. the rest is your body and mind thinking and preparing for events that you have spun through the collective conscience
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #22
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
eh, they just guess shit man

we just forget how to remember.

that moment where you see a "pop can" the next morning and remember 1 dream, and that one dream brings you back to a whole other dream/experience...

i will never trust external stats when it comes to dreams -- and im a statistician lol
There was an entire show with brain wave activity evidence
Old 10-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #23
Masaii

someone unban Veritas so he can contribute to this thread.

@Veritas
Old 10-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #24
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

that's dope dude.

based on your belief in what it is --- which i believe it is as well --- im surprised you dont look into them for meaning.

(though 'collective consciousness' has become cliche, i believe as a species we are a body that we do not perceive -- just as cells on a tree would be --- and we feel for the leaves shed from other branches through empathy/etc/etc. tree of life yo)
Old 10-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #25
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

@uh-oh pr's back up. I just went over there.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #26
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I've been able to train myself to lucid dream fairly easily, I recommend everyone try as well.

I kept a dream journal and as soon as I awoke in the morning, I would write in there. Also, throughout the day, when something happened that was 'out of the ordinary' I would immediately ask myself, am I dreaming? The idea is that you grow accustomed to doing this so much, that you'll actually do it in a dream, producing a lucid dream.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #27
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
There was an entire show with brain wave activity evidence
right bro, but there was also a show that said america was discovered in 1842...

cognitive psychology is my favorite subject matter man, and it would argue your point as well --- but it's subject matter argues against itself as well...

its conflicted in terms of memory -- our ability to retain memories through external stimuli is not the same from 'within'... 'within' is, in some ways, more difficult, because we "think about remembering" when we are awake more than we do when we are asleep

nevertheless ---- learn how to balance the transition between brainwave levels, and you can absolutely recall more than 1-2 dreams per night.... in fact, if you practice meditation/etc (which gets you closer to the same brainwave level), you can learn how to remember enough dreams that you stop discerning between the differences...

macro and microcosms... at some point those 50 dreams transition and bleed into 1-2 anyway... from ya gradmas house to floating in space, was that one, two, or 3 hundred dreams apart? you know?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #28
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGoat Fart View Post
I think it's apart of the dmt release. If we didn't dream, we'd go mad imo
There are people who can go without sleep for weeks or longer with no noticeable effects.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #29
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
There are people who can go without sleep for weeks or longer with no noticeable effects.
Go without sleep or go without dreaming?

Choose your words wisely, my young son.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #30
Anjahl

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenland View Post
@uh-oh pr's back up. I just went over there.
No. It's up but it doesn't function.
He wouldn't be able to use the search.
He'd have to manually look through every page to find it.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #31
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
someone unban Veritas so he can contribute to this thread.

@Veritas
why was Veritas banned?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #32
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
LOL, fuck off. Links from a credible site or leave the thread with that horseshit.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #33
Masaii

Quote:
why was Veritas banned?
not sure? @Strikta whyd u ban V this time?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #34
Anjahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Go without sleep or go without dreaming?

Choose your words wisely, my young son.
I ain't young and I ain't ya son boy.
But they go without sleep. For true dreams to occur you NEED sleep.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #35
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

No one goes for weeks at a time without sleep and lives lol

Obviously, you need sleep for dreams to occur, but you don't need dreams for sleep to occur.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #36
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
I've been able to train myself to lucid dream fairly easily, I recommend everyone try as well.

I kept a dream journal and as soon as I awoke in the morning, I would write in there. Also, throughout the day, when something happened that was 'out of the ordinary' I would immediately ask myself, am I dreaming? The idea is that you grow accustomed to doing this so much, that you'll actually do it in a dream, producing a lucid dream.
hey! wasn't i the one laying that out for you a few months back??

glad it worked either way my brotha lol =]
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #37
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
No one goes for weeks at a time without sleep and lives lol

Obviously, you need sleep for dreams to occur, but you don't need dreams for sleep to occur.
i believe the opposite
Old 10-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #38
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Quote:
i believe the opposite
Which one?

Your body can't regenerate its cells properly without sleep, this is scientific fact.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #39
Masaii

Anjahl has certified his idiocy with this thread.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #40
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey! wasn't i the one laying that out for you a few months back??

glad it worked either way my brotha lol =]
I believe those are just general rules on how to induce a lucid dream because on every sight that I researched the topic, these same tips were always a given. I believe I remember the thread you're taking about though, I attempted to lucid dream before I ever visited NC however.

What really fascinates me is Astral projection though, I've only attempted it at a beginner level.