Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

how many verses is it going to take before you guys admit that lars is a biter?
Scott Akers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #42
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

its not hard to judge someones character man..u could be wrong when u do of course. but someone like lars who has been around for ages. dude i have had tons of issues with lars. still dont like him much. off the board barons cool as fuck.. but he not the type of dude to bite. i could be wrong u could be wrong. but he just isnt that dude to me so of course id take his word for it over some newbie i didnt know..its favortism of course but its reality cuz that shit happens everywhere my G
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #43
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments

Champed

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

its not about judging someones character if the verses are the same, he can't even prove that he ghostwrote, and its no different than what happen to orc and the others. they could have said that shit, and orc was way more respected as a writer than lars, lars need to prove otherwise just like anyone else, I mean if the tables where turned on someone else they would be roasted, which is unfair, since how baron is suspect in this case.

every biter on the face of this earth has used that excuse.

fuck suspect this nigga convicted bro.

any biter could play that card.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #44
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by He whose name shall not be spoken View Post
its not about judging someones character if the verses are the same, he can't even prove that he ghostwrote, and its no different than what happen to orc and the others. they could have said that shit, and orc was way more respected as a writer than lars, lars need to prove otherwise just like anyone else, I mean if the tables where turned on someone else they would be roasted, which is unfair, since how baron is suspect in this case.

every biter on the face of this earth has used that excuse.

fuck suspect this nigga convicted bro.

dont let ur hate for lars fuck with your judgement dude. lars has been known of as a writer for ages. i heard of baron way before orc. not dissing orc or even when he was burd. orc may have been more known but i know lars was also well known. if someone that u dont think would bite cuz u see how the dude is outside of this. says he didnt bite i tend to beleive him if he says he ghost write i beleive him....its his character man.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #45
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

It doesn't have anything to do with judgement if the verses are the same. I know a lot of biters from the past who I didn't think would do that stuff, but you can't argue when the evidence is right in front of you. I told lars to prove it and he can't... and I have the proof that he did do that shit, so he is going to be labeled as a biter just like anyone else in my story book. I don't let people slide when it comes to biting there going to get exposed no matter how long they been around.

biters can eat a dick. :)

AND linkgash or nasty still hasn't came forward, and I don't expect that to happen.

I had that verse way before lars posted my address again, I was just waiting for the opportunity to test his affiliation with this linkgash guy.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #46
God Of War
The Landlord

yeah but you cant disprove his story man. just hsowing that what u showed doesnt prove it. u also need dude to say he didnt let lars ghostwrite or he didnt give lars his account

this is some shit i learned form laam. its way more then just open n shut when someone is accused of biting. thats why lama never banned no one cuz even if u had crucial evidence its hard to prove exactly the shit is like a court case

just like i dont beleive karpis bit tbh when he was accused of it
taking concepts from joke sites sure but the bting no
Old 03-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #47
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

then you would have to do that with every other biter, before calling them a biter, lars is no different here until proven otherwise. this is more than biting some line or joke, it was an entire verse man. lars story don't mean shit until its proven, my story is proven, you can say the same shit about any other biter that no one knows.

that verse was suspicous when I seen it because its the best I seen lars do, and he posts it on some random site that hes not even active on, instead of posting it on a site where people could catch him. why you tryna discredit my find fuckers?

I sees you lars.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #48
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

thats like saying, that you have someone who has been proven to kill someone in court, but since how the guy is a nice guy the judge lets him go because he believes in his character... we sees this evidence that you kiilled that bitch, but since how you a nice guy we going to let you go.

innocent until proven guilty, once proven guilty, guilty until proven innocent!

I dont see how im targeting lars when I am letting him prove that he ghostwrote, if this was anyone else Id follow them to site to site calling them a biter, ask puremusiq rofl.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #49
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
thats like saying, that you have someone who has been proven to kill someone in court, but since how the guy is a nice guy the judge lets him go because he believes in his character... we sees this evidence that you kiilled that bitch, but since how you a nice guy we going to let you go.

using ur example, its like a guy who is a good community guy does alot, using self defense as a reading to the murder and the jury and judge agreeing and believing and him getting off on self defense as apposed to someoen who has a violent history and claims self defense for shooting someone

it happens bro

why u not on aim
Old 03-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #50
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

Quote:

I dont see how im targeting lars when I am letting him prove that he ghostwrote, if this was anyone else Id follow them to site to site calling them a biter, ask puremusiq rofl.
wait to respond till i get done editing fucker.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #51
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
using ur example, its like a guy who is a good community guy does alot, using self defense as a reading to the murder and the jury and judge agreeing and believing and him getting off on self defense as apposed to someoen who has a violent history and claims self defense for shooting someone

it happens bro

why u not on aim
maybe im reading this wrong, did the good community guy get caught red handed. since your a good community guy we are going to let this evidence slide, good day to you sir.

see every1 knows casey anthony killed her kid, but even she had enough proof to get out of the case, lars don't even have proof to get out of this simple matter.

i have no real problem towards lars other than troll shit, if he can prove me wrong i'll move this thread and throw my point away .
Old 03-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lmao at dia trying to make us believe in something nonexistent
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #53
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
lmao at dia trying to make us believe in something nonexistent
how can you say its nonexistent bro, did you see the links?

im giving him a chance to dig himself outta this hole.

honestly guys tell me what would happen if this was anyone else.

that was the first verse I read from lars, I have no feelings over his writing..

man if I had proof that my closest friend bit I would roast him over it, I thought lars was my friend to, now Im going to roast him until he proves me wrong.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #54
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

now this needs to be discussed by grown ppl.

staff look at the links and honestly tell me what would happen if this was someone else.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #55
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
now this needs to be discussed by grown ppl.

staff look at the links and honestly tell me what would happen if this was someone else.
tbh I could see him having dropped that under a different name.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #56
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

i still think he should prove his story just like anyone else, lars aint special.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #57
Sn00p
General German

Champed
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
i still think he should prove his story just like anyone else, lars aint special.
Didn't he tell the dude to confirm it was him under the name tho?
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #58
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

yea but the other guy hasn't come forward, you know thats not going to happen.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #59
Sn00p
General German

Champed
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Quote:
yea but the other guy hasn't come forward, you know thats not going to happen.
Still. Just let that shit go, bro. You don't need to beef with Lars 24/7.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #60
Scott Akers
Detained

Accomplishments

Champed

i don't have beef with lars. he has beef w/ me and this was a dope find.