Old 11-10-2020, 11:06 AM   #101
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

To be fair, Trump did help lower gas prices. It might've dislocated thousands of workers in the oil industry, killed 230,000 americans, and put thousands of mom & pop stores and teetering businesses out of commission forever, but I can fill up the whole tank for only $20
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:30 PM   #102
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Stopped reading after this fucking moron called the affordable care act medicaid

STFU idiot

Where do u live again ? Noruigia? Shit sound like a mario kart character

Fucking negged. Lol at 4 paragraphs.
gone @ waluiguia
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:44 AM   #103
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
No offense, but this just isn’t accurate. Gas prices actually went down significantly under Obama (after they leveled back off following the credit crisis). Because the price of oil wasn’t tied at all to Obama’s regulations/policies.

And no one, in the history of the US, has ever had to pay anything close to $20 for a gallon of milk. The highest price milk has ever gone for was during G Dub’s tenure. It went down under Obama.

People have the weirdest preconceptions about what happens during Democrat tenures. They always assume that prices go up on everything. It never happens. There tend to be minor increases on income and corporate taxes that disproportionately impact really wealthy people. But, day to day, prices on everyday goods stay the same or go down.
I guess it's hard to tell when someone is exaggerating online.

gas prices has been considerably lower since trump, but I was just making some examples.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #104
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
To be fair, Trump did help lower gas prices. It might've dislocated thousands of workers in the oil industry, killed 230,000 americans, and put thousands of mom & pop stores and teetering businesses out of commission forever, but I can fill up the whole tank for only $20
Low gas prices are because of a pricing war between Russia and the Saudis. Trump deserves zero credit for that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...r/2890942001/#
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:04 AM   #105
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

highest was 4.11 according to my research in 2008 a year before obama.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:46 AM   #106
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Breaking news

Recount done by hand in Georgia

OH LAWD

whyyyy tho? Discrepancies? What spurns these type of things?
Old 11-11-2020, 11:47 AM   #107
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I guess it's hard to tell when someone is exaggerating online.

gas prices has been considerably lower since trump, but I was just making some examples.
Of course you were exaggerating. But you were trying to make a point that is nonsense. The two examples you came up with were both factually wrong... because you have the incorrect notion (probably based off the media you watch or the misinformed people around you) that prices for retail goods skyrocket under Democrats. They do not. That is pure fiction, whether you say $20 a gallon or $5 a gallon.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #108
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Low gas prices are because of a pricing war between Russia and the Saudis. Trump deserves zero credit for that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...r/2890942001/#
for that specific part of it sure, but the US became energy independent under t-bird which contributes hugely to the price at the pump. thats going to disappear quickly with ol bide dawg coming in tho. but whats gas prices when we can all unite under the corrupt establishment? unity is what its all about folks
Old 11-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #109
Eviction
Detained

I saw somewhere that trump is refusing to do his job until the election is settled, I think he is starting to realize they ain't going to give his case any play, and he got kicked from multiple court rooms.

also my buddy said they got the same people that counted the coronavirus cases to count the votes haha.