Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 06:41 AM   #21
Regulator

Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator

Because they haven’t said that before lmfao
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 08:00 AM   #22
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Oh word
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 08:02 AM   #23
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

As a 45 year old man with acres of land to his name, I don’t think you should be doxing people in 2024..
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 08:17 AM   #24
Regulator

Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator

Old 01-04-2024, 09:51 AM   #25
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
As a 45 year old man with acres of land to his name, I don’t think you should be doxing people in 2024..
Even my own stupid ass at the age of 16 would be against doxxing people all the way back to 2005. No need to be a grown adult to understand as much.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 03:40 PM   #26
Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Even my own stupid ass at the age of 16 would be against doxxing people all the way back to 2005. No need to be a grown adult to understand as much.
What do you do when they threaten to do it to you amongst other things when you threaten to do it for a whole week and the other shit your asking for it
Old 01-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #27
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dia was in fact attacked
Old 01-04-2024, 07:13 PM   #28
Regulator

Lol he didn’t realize I still have everyone’s shit cuz I have the database backup still I’m able to go through the database really fast probably faster than the search on rb and seen he used his family name as a username didn’t even need to research the ip

Last edited by Regulator; 01-04-2024 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:28 PM   #29
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

You’re so smart man
Old 01-04-2024, 07:49 PM   #30
Kill Spree

Wow that’s so sick man.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:13 PM   #31
Regulator

Nah Damn that’s crazy
Old 01-04-2024, 10:50 PM   #32
Regulator

I’m a week in my New Year’s resolution from no soda already lost 10 lbs that’s just what the scale says tho I don’t trust the scale I was bad with the sodas I will still have a monster once or twice a month

Last edited by Regulator; 01-04-2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:53 PM   #33
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
What do you do when they threaten to do it to you amongst other things when you threaten to do it for a whole week and the other shit your asking for it
The same treatment you'd give real life people. Distance and don't indulge in it, connect and spend time with better people/communities. Just threatening to do something like that is high school bully behavior. Nothing good comes from following up on this.

Even tho using your real name might not be the smartest thing to do you just outted yourself as someone that can't be trusted. Doesn't matter who it is, doxxing is low af.

Old 01-04-2024, 10:58 PM   #34
Regulator

I never did it to anyone unwarranted even tho I could have easily because it was warranted many times on the other side the guy that was threatening me didn’t even have my shit so it was warranted x10
Old 01-04-2024, 11:01 PM   #35
Regulator

Imagine if he did have my shit it’s the same old shit everyone had for years had to move 3 times because of that now im in a place I don’t have to move i would dox myself and not gaf
Old 01-04-2024, 11:04 PM   #36
Zuo
Sidearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
The same treatment you'd give real life people. Distance and don't indulge in it, connect and spend time with better people/communities. Just threatening to do something like that is high school bully behavior. Nothing good comes from following up on this.

Even tho using your real name might not be the smartest thing to do you just outted yourself as someone that can't be trusted. Doesn't matter who it is, doxxing is low af.
But he doesn’t have anybody else. Literally nobody
Old 01-04-2024, 11:09 PM   #37
Regulator

Yea because I’m just a redneck hermit
Old 01-05-2024, 11:37 AM   #38
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

This thread confirms Dia lives in a basement.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:25 PM   #39
Regulator

If I lived in a basement I would be in that basement writing my own lyrics
Old 01-06-2024, 07:49 PM   #40
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
I never did it to anyone unwarranted even tho I could have easily because it was warranted many times on the other side the guy that was threatening me didn’t even have my shit so it was warranted x10
Doesn't matter. Trust was given to you, responsibility is doing the right thing even if you're wronged.