Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-27-2016, 10:12 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default Addiction =/= self loathing (Short poem)

I love the one I hate the most,
shove emotions back and forth.
Haunting past a different ghost,
sip a drink, then have a toast.

It's not my first, and not my last,
shifting through this mound of grass.
Life is long but not so vast,
why am I the one to last?

Twitching, bitching, lots of itching,
missing kissing? Wishful thinking...
Hissing, drizzling, fill the cup,
kill the feeling: bottoms up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
slech
>

Battle Record: 1-3

slech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant future

I'm giving this feed, shortly.
slech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:43 PM   #3
MC Fussy
c h a m p

MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy
Send a message via ICQ to MC Fussy Send a message via AIM to MC Fussy Send a message via MSN to MC Fussy Send a message via Yahoo to MC Fussy Send a message via Skype™ to MC Fussy

ca whine bout ca wine
alcohol, weed, & clementine
it's not addiction, you're just a dick son
and this bitch is fine. life's not a bitch
i can prove it baby sip this wine
MC Fussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fussy View Post
ca whine bout ca wine
alcohol, weed, & clementine
it's not addiction, you're just a dick son
and this bitch is fine. life's not a bitch
i can prove it baby sip this wine
I've now made a point to never feed your alias in the OM, or give your verses in battles actual feed but only give short descriptions to why you should or shouldn't get a vote. I'm always neutral when it comes to votes and only place a verse against each other but yeah, beside of that you won't get any insight I might have. Probably worth nothing to you but it is what it is. From this point on I will ignore this alias/name as much as I can on anything that has to do with text. If you really feel like trolling om-pieces then go ahead, can't stop a mentally handicapped person from slapping itself.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:00 AM   #5
MC Fussy
c h a m p

MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy MC Fussy
Send a message via ICQ to MC Fussy Send a message via AIM to MC Fussy Send a message via MSN to MC Fussy Send a message via Yahoo to MC Fussy Send a message via Skype™ to MC Fussy

cool story faggot. next time write a rhyme.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:06 AM   #6
MC Fussy
c h a m p

i take pills like
deshaun holton
proof
i drink schwill like ya mom's holdin
you
she get drunk to see stars golden
shoot
machine gun kelly & ya dads holding
you just to hold on to
dues
she paid dues when she married your murder
father
she don't bother cuz she takes pills for the slaughter
right in the kisser
pills ==BAC calling a CAB or an uber
or if she can find me shell have me take her home 'cuz thats super
and i make her cum hard to a stuper feel like a octopus on my tool, sir
pills right in the kisser
it's not an addiction if it's prescription is it mister
high as a space cadet i kiss your mother then your sister
Old 02-03-2016, 06:04 AM   #7
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I see that embarrassing yourself is your strongest suit. I can not compete with that. Peace.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

I think this was a cool passing thought in that it seems to accomplish a vent due to relationship problems. I'm sure everyone can relate and if you expanded on it in your classic style, it would be volumes better. This was ok for what it was. I didn't really like the nursery rhyme setup, but like i said, it accomplished what it seems like you were trying to do. Good job for the most part.

I have "purpose." in the OM if you care to RTF. thanks regardless :)
Old 02-04-2016, 11:03 PM   #9
MC Fussy
c h a m p

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I see that embarrassing yourself is your strongest suit. I can not compete with that. Peace.

---you or a 13 yo girl?
Old 02-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #10
MC Fussy
c h a m p

my heart froze girls call me cold
but i ain't got one i'm just sick
only thing you ad`dic`ted to is sucking dick
"holy smoke," i leave this nigga "ghost" like earth wind
im "stuffed to the gills" like a fish
"it takes one to no one," and ya mom says u a bitch
you got that? u aint gotta TRAIN for this dick but u can blow on it
like foghorn leghorn do the whistle
ur dad eat your butt out spit init drink it down like a milk thistle
Old 02-05-2016, 01:34 AM   #11
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

writers

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 10-24-2016 at 02:45 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:31 PM   #12
Tre The ABC Darian

Tre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant futureTre The ABC Darian has a brilliant future

ob is better than the last piece i read by you... ... i love the word play and rhyme scheme
Tre The ABC Darian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:10 AM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
I have "purpose." in the OM if you care to RTF. thanks regardless :)
Thanks for the feed VV and I agree with your points actually, thanks for pointing them out. I'll return the feed when I get some time, probably tonight or tomorrow or something. But it'll come around your way as well.

Old 02-08-2016, 04:39 PM   #14
slech
>

Battle Record: 1-3

slech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant future

shove emotions back and forth.
--I personally have gone through this. This speaks a lot to me. I like the beginning to this---
Haunting past a different ghost,
sip a drink, then have a toast.
--Didn't really like how you executing that last line. I was looking for something else but it's still decent'''

It's not my first, and not my last,
shifting through this mound of grass.
Life is long but not so vast,
why am I the one to last?
---OK, Suicidal thoughts? Or just lonely? Overall, I like the visualization I have with this--

Twitching, bitching, lots of itching,
missing kissing? Wishful thinking...
Hissing, drizzling, fill the cup,
kill the feeling: bottoms up!
--Ok, this was fairly nice, not sure IF I enjoyed the bottoms up finisher but over all, I like what you did here--
I didn't like the 'missing kissing' though
slech is offline   Reply With Quote