Old 12-24-2014, 11:27 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default DPC=dirt person chilli, recipe inside

i'm a beast out here

this is my own recipe through experimentations

1 white onion
2 green peppers
1 entire clove of garlic
2 lbs. leanest ground beef you can get
2 cans chilli beans
2 cans northern beans
chilli powder (how much I DUNNO I EYEBALL IT)
ground cumen (same thing i eyeball it)
oregano
parsely
water (if needed)

1st- put all the beans into a giant pot, dont drain them, keep the juices. put it on about mediumish heat. depending on how fast you can prep the veggies. you want the beans somewhat hot to shock the veggies into pissing their deliciousness in almost automatically.

2nd- begin browning the ground beef in a large pan or cast iron skillet. low heat no rush.

3rd- take the onion and peel the paperishness off it, cut the entire onion in half and set aside. take the green peppers and cut the tops off, extract the seedy cores, and then cut the remainder in half, leaving you with 4 big pieces of green pepper. set those aside with the onion. now take your clove of garlic and get all the paperishness off each individual garlic piece, and chop those into a billion pieces, i prefer the smallest possible because its alarming biting into a chunk of garlic, and this way i delude myself into thinking they spread more flavor around since they get mixed around more later. but word.

4th- dump all the garlic into the ground beef. put both onion halves into the beans, and the 4 pieces of green peppers into the beans. at this point you want the beans to be brought up to a light boil to help the veggies squirt and become emaciated.

5th- bringing the beef up to a medium heat, we want to constantly stir/cut up the beef. i prefer the beef as disintegrated as possible, that way its spread more evenly throughout the finished chilli but do YOU. now as your browning the beef and stirring the garlic around, add cumen to it and with it you tell how much to put by your nose. you want that weird chilli cumen smell to hit you. or basically just put a little bit of cumen around the entire two lbs of ground beef. WHATS A TABLESPOON FUCK YOU. now with the chilli powder i put like 2 parts of that to 1 part of cumen, so twice as much of that, directly into the beef, till its all nice and orangish red. continue browning. i also add oregano and parsely, right in the beef. just eyeball it put it in there till your like word that looks/smells right

6th- lower the heat on the beans, stirring it and shit use your brain dont burn it but keep it nice and hot nigga. now while doing this your still browning the beef. when the beef is browned, if there is a bunch of grease, drain it. your losing delicious flavor by doing this which is why i recommend leaner beef, if its just a little bit dont even drain that shit.

7th - put the beef into the beans and onions/green peppers, mix it real good. now if it seems stupid thick and you want it more saucy so you can do crackers and shit at the end then add water, add enough to where it looks like a stew/soup thing going, now add more chilli powder and cumen to color and flavor the concoction.

8th - get that bitch boiling. i add enough water usually (like i dunno two short glasses i don't use measuring cups) but its enough to where looking at it you'd be like yo thats kinda watery b. so this step i keep a lid off of it, and get it boiling at mediumish/high heat, and stir it occasionally for like 20-30 minutes. the excess water will boil off and evaporate thickening up the sauce. might only need 10-15 minutes. might need 30. eyeball it yo.

9th - when the sauce is the desired consistency, put the heat on low, and cover it. i let it go like this for at least 2 hours stirring occasionally. the longer it cooks the better. consider the fact its 11:20 am currently, i ain't gonna even taste it until 2 pm.

10th - now its time to eat niggas. get a large bowl. fill it a little over half way. slam a bunch of shredded cheese on it. stir it around, i like a scoop of sour cream as well, kind of makes it orangeish and chills it out. then break a bunch of crackers into it and stir it all around, and eat like the savage you are.

this has been another installment of dirt person cooking. signing out - uhohdagod
Old 12-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Sounds good tbh
Old 12-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

I second that post. Reading this made me want to try to make it right now.
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its the shit, my stomach is broiling just smelling the deliciousness

i forgot to mention tho, i don't eat the onions or green peppers, thats why i put the big chunks of em in there. they still flavor the chilli that way, and i don't have to accidentally bite into one

but if you like onions and green peppers, you can dice em up instead of putting the giant chunks in lol
Old 12-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #5
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

When you said dirt person chili, I expected it to be made from Ramen noodle packets, taco bell sauce and cut up weiners and shit.

This shit you cooking up sounds too luxurious and delicious to be dirt person recipe.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:01 PM   #6
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

I usually use a few forms of tomato is sauce paste an soup then add basically the same stuff as you uhoh might add some ghost pepper powder too
Old 12-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #7
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Anyone else put tomatoes in their chili? Grandma use to make it like that, not a big fan.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea you can go the tomato route as well, im just not bout that life.

you can get the whole tomatos in cans, or diced.

i know people use tomato paste too, im just not sure where it would fit in the equation. i guess it would help the thickness and add some tomato-ness to it tho

might try it next time
Old 12-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #9
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

I'm all about the spicy stuff really. I want a full blown nose run by the time I'm done, clear my sinuses
Old 12-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #10
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
When you said dirt person chili, I expected it to be made from Ramen noodle packets, taco bell sauce and cut up weiners and shit.

This shit you cooking up sounds too luxurious and delicious to be dirt person recipe.
They make the best Ramen noodle soups in prison - I've heard.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

This seems legit.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:34 PM   #12
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endure View Post
They make the best Ramen noodle soups in prison - I've heard.
Yeah breaks are awesome lol
Old 12-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #13
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, pick up some fresh made Pico de Gallo from the local deli and throw that shit into your chili if you down. Make it yourself if you bout that lifestyle.

Serious nigga chili right there.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I get my chille from Wendy's put some franks hot sauce. an goo

like a real dirt.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #15
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I get my chille from Wendy's put some franks hot sauce. an goo

like a real dirt.

That's that dirty right therrr.

You bust the saltine crackers up in them shits?

FIRE.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #16
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

fuck yeah saltines are a must...repped.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #17
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

I put beef and Italian sausage in mine along with scotch bennet peppers

Ur ass will be shitting flames son
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

i will be doing this when i am able to

soynds like u kno wtf ur doing

n considering i never made chili from scratch this will help me out immensely

good looks

i gotva recipe for dirt person sheperds pie that js legit as fuck

key ingredient. cream of mushroom soup to bind the layers

so legit
Old 12-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #19
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

i will be doing this when i am able to

soynds like u kno wtf ur doing

n considering i never made chili from scratch this will help me out immensely

good looks

i gotva recipe for dirt person sheperds pie that js legit as fuck

key ingredient. cream of mushroom soup to bind the layers

so legit
Old 12-24-2014, 07:41 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

btw id watch u on food network