User Tag List

Old 02-28-2020, 08:15 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default What the F 1-2 punchline and INF

I went to jail on Saturday night, got out yesterday... how in the FUCK is that my line.

I’m serious, I’ve never seen that line, I’ve never written that line, I don’t know who Mike Hughes is or even know what that line is or means.

Bro wtf I didn’t write that, or send that to you it doesn’t even make sense to me.

Did you just make up a line because I no showed or did someone on another account send you a line saying it was me? It’s one or the other, seriously check ya pms or something... absolutely not me I wasn’t here I no showed and was in jail.

This really has to be addressed, because either way this is the biggest fuckery I’ve ever seen, I’ve never written that.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:17 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I think you would be better off focusing on what made you be in jail and how not to let that happen again.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:17 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

This is seriously insane I got on here tonight figuring people would say ouch ducked or something... and saw that.... come on... either you wrote to save a no show or someone pretending to be me on another account pretended to send a line... this is seriously nuts, never seen anything like this... explain... now
Old 02-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Hell nah... explain... jail was disorderly conduct, not a big deal... this is fucked up.. I didn’t write that I don’t even write like that
Old 02-28-2020, 08:22 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

You either saw I no showed and made up a line saying it was me... which is really weird and fucked up

Or someone sent in a line from another account saying it was... what the fuck is going on please explain, this is the weirdest shit I’ve ever come across.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:36 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And if it was me... and I didn’t no show like I did, why was I not put in this week? Because it wasn’t me and I no showed.... just because I no showed and you people don’t want no shows doesn’t give you the right to write some gay nonsense bar saying I wrote it.......wtf this is the shadiest shit ever... someone here please tell the truth
Old 02-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Oh my bad, you're right. A text battle is much more important than being in jail for disorderly conduct in your 30's. What was I thinking.

Old 02-28-2020, 09:19 PM   #8
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I hadnt posted anything tbh
doing an investigation

Last edited by Saint; 02-29-2020 at 07:36 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:22 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I’ve got a drinking problem. I know what to do and still maintain.

However I logged back in here.. checked my battle expecting people to talk shit on me for no showing.

And see INF post a line that was from me.. that I’ve never read, never wrote, never sent, don’t even understand the reference to it. How in the fuck did that happen.. my personal life out of the picture, how did that happen. Who sent it, if anyone did, and I’d mods didn’t want to see a no show, just make some bar up and say it was me? Fucked up, it’s one or the other.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:30 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Sure as fuck wasn’t me or from my account, you just told me it was sent to you on ‘messenger’... wtf is messenger, I have no messenger.. I type my own shit, post my own shit... it makes no sense anyone from ‘messenger’ whatever that is... would pretend to be me and send something... makes more sense someone didn’t want to see a no show and made up a line for me... that’s fucked up..

And someone should tell the truth
Old 02-28-2020, 09:30 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Release the emails!!
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:33 PM   #12
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Whoever did this...come get repped.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:36 PM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I just want someone to admit that... refer to my prior post.. I talked to INF about this and he said, well someone on ‘messenger’ sent it to me.. wtf is messenger.. who was it.

I no showed and some mod or admin didn’t want to see a no show so they made up some line for me.... which is really fucked up. I can’t imagine someone pretending to be me on a ‘messenger’ and sending something so that’s the only explaination.

Whoever did that is a piece of shit and should admit why they did it.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:37 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Whoever did this...come get repped.
Yup for real, someone really admit it, and say why... I think I already guessed why...

If someone did this to you, you guys would be pissed too

I’m only slightly pissed more curious really.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:47 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Which bar do you mean?

Old 02-28-2020, 09:49 PM   #16
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

what bar?

Last edited by Kill Spree; 02-28-2020 at 09:56 PM.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:50 PM   #17
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

What bar is this quack talking about??

Barc won by no show....lay off the hallucinogenics Ouchie

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 02-28-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:51 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch I don’t see anything? Barc won by no show
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:53 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Legit, I just checked the battle and Barc won by no show? You didn't post a verse.

Old 02-28-2020, 09:58 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

The last weeks bar against Barcotic, I’m on this iPad and im not good at copy/paste with it or I’d do it.

That wasn’t me, I was arrested as a matter of fact before it was due. Bored, a few hours ago I thought I’ll get on this and see all the shit talk for me ducking and no showing. Clicked on the battle, and it was a line I’ve never written, sent to anyone, I don’t even know the reference. But it says Ouch - whatever the line was.

I confronted INF in pm and said wtf is that? Obviously that want me what account sent you that saying it was me.. he said ‘it was on messenger’. I said what messenger what are you talking about, who on what messenger? Nigga I don’t use a messenger, I don’t even know what that is.

It’s very clear, I no showed because I had to, a mod saw that I no showed made up a some weird ass line I’d never write.. to my style, so there was an actual battle and not a no show, and that’s that. And that’s really fucked up, breach of trust and someone needs to admit it.

Tags
barc wins, des always with seth, itt sharp is rb best battler, ouch is whack