GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I'm confused, werent verse due last Friday?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 06:05 PM   #22
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Dope verse. Sorry if I can’t show, I’ll give it feed interested to see where it goes
<3
Old 07-26-2023, 06:06 PM   #23
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

And I’ve got no probs with Sym tagging in if he wants to. What a champ haha.
Old 07-26-2023, 07:12 PM   #24
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I’m tagging you in. If dom and Lars are cool w it..
heading to it
symetrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 07:12 PM   #25
symetrik

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm confused, werent verse due last Friday?
Lars extended to today (1) for less no shows and (2) cuz sick
Old 07-26-2023, 07:37 PM   #26
symetrik

my job here is done
@Master Rock I gotchu too
Old 07-26-2023, 08:11 PM   #27
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
my job here is done
You need to write two separate verses on the same topic for Scar and Adverse
Old 07-26-2023, 08:48 PM   #28
symetrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
You need to write two separate verses on the same topic for Scar and Adverse
LOOOOOOOOL
Old 07-26-2023, 08:49 PM   #29
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
my job here is done
Dope!

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 09:05 PM   #30
symetrik

@Scar @Adverse I covered one of you, show up
Old 07-26-2023, 09:09 PM   #31
symetrik

@Aero not a jab just think it's a funny ending that feels like a you twist LOL
Old 07-26-2023, 10:49 PM   #32
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
@Aero not a jab just think it's a funny ending that feels like a you twist LOL
Ha huh?

& thanks for the clarification on due date.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 11:27 PM   #33
symetrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Ha huh?
Quote:
if Aero was a bird
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154908

:P
Old 07-27-2023, 10:45 AM   #34
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Symetrik is a hero! Thanks bro! We all appreciate this. Especially Lars is truly expectational regarding this league. Thank you.

Old 07-27-2023, 10:53 AM   #35
symetrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Symetrik is a hero! Thanks bro! We all appreciate this. Especially Lars is truly expectational regarding this league. Thank you.
I'd rather expend energy keeping THIS alive, than the other shit cuz this is built for the people
Old 07-27-2023, 03:07 PM   #36
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Good stuff sym
Old 07-27-2023, 03:24 PM   #37
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'd rather expend energy keeping THIS alive, than the other shit cuz this is built for the people
This is exactly why I formed the league. We can either sit back and watch this die or we can go the complete opposite direction and just do more than we’ve ever done to try and kick start some life back into it. There’s no half-measures here. If we’re going to do it, it has to be a labour of love. There’s been too many moderate poorly and expect everything to just lazily fall into place, but that’s not enough. The people need to see the figurehead cares about this shit. That someone actually gives a fuck. We have to forget about the so-called “legends” and names and build up the guys we have so they get a chance to step out of those shadows. The old hands aren’t around anymore, some haven’t been for years, they’re not relevant to what we’re trying to build right now. The guys showing up consistently are. They’re the staples. They’re the true iron men. The handful of people that still have a passion for this and turn up every week to write - because they still have the interest and desire to. I’ve always maintained in any league or tourney or whatever I’ve run that ideally you want some sort of “figurehead” or recognisable name behind it that is relevant in the field to help give it some sort of draw, but you also want a workhorse. Years ago I would have selected Adonis each and every time. He would help me with the donkey work so to speak, setting threads up, maintaining records, the admin side of things as I tend to think of it - While he let me play the “Face” of the league if you will in terms of the magazines and generating hype around it… he did the grunt work. He was the labourer. It sounds like I’m doing him somewhat of a disservice when that’s written out, but the reality is that’s exactly what I needed from him and he was a force behind mine and the leagues success. I don’t downplay his contribution at all. He was never going to be the big personality you want as a “face” of the league but he played his own role dutifully and that’s why we worked so well. Sym has a lot of the same qualities in the respect, and that’s what you need. The partnership also works well because all that time Adonis would be learning under me, seeing how I generated interest either by trolling and firing up some battlers of by mediating situations and resolving them justly when they came up. Ideally you want a partnership of moderators, the younger learning from the older, so that eventually the torch can be passed - but with a big personality who’s respected as the “face” at the front of it all.

In my opinion, of course.

Last edited by Diablo; 07-27-2023 at 03:36 PM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:19 PM   #38
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

As much as it hurts me. I need to sign out for the next two weeks. I'll be out of the country handling personal business. Keep it up everybody, I'll see you guys soon.

Old 07-27-2023, 08:02 PM   #39
symetrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
In my opinion, of course.
cheers but you'll never know if I didn't do it just to avoid voting devious hand rubbing