Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #41
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Cry was also dope. @Witty
Old 01-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #42
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Post it up. How many are still active?
No order:

Richard corey
Pulse
Rikoshay
Tali Rodriguez
Vernacular
Dicnyaeye
Blacketh
Sacrifice
3PA
Jowelz (I think thats who im thinking of)

Honorable mentions but not of that elite stature (in my humble opinion)
WWIII
Tha Talent
Baron mynd
Oats
Vulgar
Angkor
Pinot grij
Ribo nuke
Cimmerian
Black Jesus

My criteria is a mix between consistency of drops, amount participated in leagues in their era, and out of 100 battles with any one other person how many I think theyd win

The top half I think would win 95+ /100 against just about everyone, the bottom half people are just as dope pretty much except I cant see them winning the majority of battles against anyone on the top half. Idk im probably gonna catch shit for my list
Pent uP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:36 AM   #43
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Cry was also dope. @Witty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
And post links to their pieces.

The only way to be the best is to read the best.
Im on my phone...not gonna happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Does he still post anywhere?
I havent seen him since the 64 man tournament I was in at rb...roughly 3 years ago?
Old 01-10-2014, 12:39 AM   #44
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Jowelz was awesome, probably the best comedic storyteller I've read, but he was lazy as fuck. Has Cimmerian ever been in a topical battle? I can't recall reading anything by him longer than 16 lines.

Your list is fine, even if I did roll my eyes at dicnyaeye. I suppose he stuck around long enough to warrant a spot. He wasn't better than most of the people on the second list, though.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #45
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Quote:
Jowelz was awesome, probably the best comedic storyteller I've read, but he was lazy as fuck. Has Cimmerian ever been in a topical battle? I can't recall reading anything by him longer than 16 lines.
Jowelz was like 33-1
Im sure cimm has. It was on whatever site ribonuke and killamanjaro were on..rap something I think
Also a fan of killamanjaro while im name dropping
Old 01-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #46
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You might be confusing Jowelz for Peril~Eyes or Warren Worthington III (though you included him). Jowelz was like 56-17 or something.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:45 AM   #47
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Quote:

Your list is fine, even if I did roll my eyes at dicnyaeye. I suppose he stuck around long enough to warrant a spot. He wasn't better than most of the people on the second list, though.
Say what you will. Undefeated in rm tournaments. Beat every name there is to beat. Double digit champs, like 3 of them during the highest era while the elite were cheating. Idk seems legit for me. Ive seen him do a lot and in my opinion he can out write everyone on the second list in a few categories.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:46 AM   #48
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Lol @ "When The Elite were cheating."

No one was aware of what Omen was doing.

And I beat him in an RM tournament.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #49
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Quote:
You might be confusing Jowelz for Peril~Eyes or Warren Worthington III (though you included him). Jowelz was like 56-17 or something.
Fuck I forgot peril
But yeah u get the idea. But I dont know the rb/rf/hhd sides too well...I know like cry brandon millz cormier muff and a few other big names but always felt they were overrated
Old 01-10-2014, 12:49 AM   #50
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Quote:
Lol @ "When The Elite were cheating."

No one was aware of what Omen was doing.

And I beat him in an RM tournament.
I remember him being undefeated in tournaments.

The elite were cheating as a franchise, omen was just the tip of the ice berg.

You told me youd reveal your old alias after the awol season...reveal it
Old 01-10-2014, 12:50 AM   #51
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Fine, it's been long enough. I was Tha Talent. And I beat him in an RM tournament.

http://rapmusic.com/threads/south-11...talent.809028/

That's probably one of my favorite verses I wrote, which is why I remember.

And I swear to you that Vern Acular, Mac Flow and I had no fucking clue about Omen. Well, unless they were lying to me. But I had no idea.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #52
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

I came back here to say I forgot awedishin. Thats amazing though if what you say is true...youre the last of the mohicans in a sense. I mean traps in the tournament but I havent been impressed with him in his recent ventures

I always thought the elite was more or less a voting ring

And you have still never given me a good review haha. Good to see you still at it though

Last edited by Pent uP; 01-10-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:58 AM   #53
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

I was the only guy voting against Omen half the time, it seemed. No one seemed to care that his verses never were on topic.

I respected him as a writer (until of course I found out that he wasn't writing), but his style was purposefully vague. I had been gone for a while when the biting (or grand-scale plagiarism, really) was revealed, and I came back like six months later to check in and was just fucking stunned.

Let's not forget that I was screwed over by him, too. Once I beat or tied (I can't remember, but it was very close) him in a title match, voted but forgot to edit in the links and was docked based on that so that he won. At the time, I let it slide but signed out because I was a bit miffed. Now, that really fucking pisses me off.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:02 AM   #54
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

Its all done and worthless now. This wouldve been a good dialogue for a mag article for the tourney. Oh well
Old 01-10-2014, 01:26 AM   #55
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pent uP View Post
And you have still never given me a good review haha. Good to see you still at it though
I've always been hardest on good writers because no one else is.

In 2005, I would have been on that list's top three, but I'm glad to see that you remembered me at all by now. I haven't written under Tha Talent in a long time.

I used a handful of other names for very brief runs at a handful of sites, though not either version of Netcees. The ones I recall are Calloused, Scattered Ashes and Vaudeville.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:30 AM   #56
Pent uP

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Write Week IV

I appreciate that. I dont recall any of those names. Interesting to see you going under the radar work....it never worked for me for whatever reason
Old 01-10-2014, 07:44 AM   #57
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

That's a really good list @Pent uP. I'm glad you got to 20 because I got to 7 and couldn't remember all the RSTL cats you remembered. JOWELZ definitely had a lot of losses bc I beat him when I was first starting in the RSTL. I would add E2 to that list, he was just as good as Cimmerian and actually topical battled more.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #58
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

People still dont know who pinot is?

Lol.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:16 AM   #59
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Please.tell me.vulgar saod he was a black guy on the pembroke accnt

Please?
lmao i always thought pembroke was australian

took me years to realise that was Plot

i always got them mixed up

word to Bladed Thesis though, dude was raw with his
Old 01-10-2014, 08:17 AM   #60
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Yes, it's true. I get called out on my past every so often but it doesn't really bother me at all. I'm a different person now, a man. Back then I was a boy who enjoyed plagiarizing, messing around and I just wanted to win battles. Pembroke was indeed a black persona lol. I'm good at pulling off aliases, which is why to this day Sir Oswald Swansberg was undetected.

What comes around goes around though, but in a constructive way. Eventually I saw some of my own verses bitten over the internet. I can sympathize with people who need to bite to feel more invincible, but I don't have any remnant left of the teenage me left inside. tbc
lmao i BEEN known the SOS identity haha!

Tags
all the cool kids bite, art of biting league ii, ban vulgar, biteth, biting is the cocksuck of rap, can you do the tongue clover?, christian priests diddle anii, clinton's stolen verses, i bite coz i gotta eat, number ate seed, pepper ur angus. going in dry., pit bulls never release bite, remember rolly pollies?, say it aint sulgar