Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 09:12 AM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBL Playoffs: THE ELITE 8 EDITION

INTRO

What up my niggas, the kid Cred back again wit round 2 of the NBL playoffs! Thanks to all who made round 1 a dope one, and fuck all y’all who no showed. Nah jus fuckin around, I know each person who didn’t show prolly had some real shit crack so s’all good! Round 1 was dope regardless and the ELITE 8 battles should be a lot more dope on the quest for the cash prize of $50 and better yet the right to claim the CHAMPION of one of the best seasons we’ve had run in awhile!

———————————————-

RD. 1: BATTLE REVIEWS
by AMEN

Round 1 was a joke. You faggots man, you definitely know how to suck the fun out of anything - including a dick - bitch niggas. 1st off - @Barcotic legit gay and a faggot still till this day after a century of begging for acceptance on NC is still hoping that one day he can log on and niggas will accept him with open arms. Don't ever IMPLY that I have to explain my vote, bitch. I still think BLUE WON even tho the majority of @Cred votes were legit certified dick riders minus a few - and no fault to Cred - he still showed with some fire and I gave him props for the ones I FELT WERE FIRE... @Ghost1 - eat a dick nigga, a whole bag of dicks - you are the worst voter EVER... That's all. Anyways in to this rounds reviews... The no shows are wild corny man, especially for the playoffs... Really not up on the EAST/WEST THING so I'm just going to review the battles as is, man.

Shadenfreude vs Gamble

Lollllllllllllllllllllll @ Gamble butt hurt he got rocked. My nigga, you have an ego from the niggas that live next door to you and probably don't even know what text battling is. This reminds me of High School man when I would read some wild corny punches knowing that they were wack but get the ultimate reaction from my peers like "Yooooooooooooo, wtf that shit was dopeeee!" and when I'd see them in the hall during intermissions - they'd repeat the bar back to me as if It was the most godliest raps they have ever heard. No man... JUST NO. Shade bodied you. You tried to do wayyyyy to much. Like wayyyyyyy too much. And you're wack. And if you rep the 845 again, I will have the real 845 GOONS level you. I've never heard of you and I'm cool with all the low tier producers out there dude. Cool that you do audio and all but you aren't good YET. Like you still need to learn how to deliver your bars, work on your presence and learn how to ride a fucking beat. Stop acting like you are gods gift to battle raps because you aren't and each week here in the NBL you proved that. Who have you beaten here? Joe Boston? FOH nigga lolllll... Shade did his thing man, I actually enjoyed his verse this round. He kept it simple and typically I don't like his verses and I've probably voted against this dude EVERY TIME just because his style and formula never resonates with me. Was feeling the Sho Money bar and the leap frog bar was ok. Nothing heavy - a lot of light punches but consistent. He dropped what he had to for the W.

Shadenfreude advances to the next round...

Destroyer vs Joe Boston

Joeeeeeeeeeeeee, wtf man... All DES needed to finally retire him was an L to Joe BOSTON in the NBL playoffs man... The fuck were you thinking? Destroyer brought his A GAME - even tho he's fronting like he was ONLY FACING JOE BOSTON - "Like have you ever seen a Joe Boston verse" comment in chat leaned me. I'm thinking, nigga please and you still took 45 minutes to compile that bullshit ass verse you dropped. Like you were sweating hoping for Bags to come through and save you in case all failed, FOH nigga... You barely beat JOE BOSTON, if I'm being honest here LOL... That were was wack and the only bar that was remotely close to being decent was your person about his money not being taken and him leaving the site or some wild shit like that... Dolly Parton concept was dope, tho but your execution was light... JOE - Do I need to say anything really? Like I feel like I'm constantly repeating myself when feeding your bars bro? YOUR FUCKING WORDING DUDE!! Your concepts are there, your executions SUCK. Like you are wayyyyyy to wordy. It's like asking a bitch to explain something to you that would normally take 30 seconds but for her it takes a good 15 minutes of explaining everything in details when you just want the jist, you feel me? You are doing too much man - KISS = Keep it simple stupid!! You still my G tho.

Destroyer advances to the next round...

Blue Bayou vs Super Cred

Battle of the round, IMO. I still think BLUE should have won this but w/e... There were a lot of dope punches thrown in this battle and also a lot of light ones. Out of the dope punches, MY FAVORITE punches were Blue's Credenza bar and the Hard boiled egg punch and from Cred the Blue Streak and the Flame to chest. Blue tips was a dope concept as a whole but just went no where but I did like it. Also liked the Baby K/Big K punch as well - that was solid. The rest just fell off to me... Wasn't feeling it... That's why I felt Blue edged the battle because he had 2 bangers but the rest still landed aside from like 1 punch that I may have thought was a miss or w/e... Consistency won the battle for me. Also - Bags was sucking this nigga hard body lol... "Like Yikes, OMG BANG BANG BANG - LIKE TOTALLY WILD" nigga STFU... Bags a funny dude tho. It was close regardless and definitely one of those style preference type battles. A Biggie vs Pac if I had to compare the 2. A Nas vs Jay Z, for another comparison - 2 legit dope writers with 2 completely different styles. I just so happen to favor Blue's as the street gutter gun bar style isn't really what I like and again - no fault to CRED - niggas dope and I know Cred's OLDER style was more or so on the level of what I like but he's evolved in to the "Gun Bar King" and he's holding that crown with pride lol...

Cred advances to the next round...

Infiltrate vs Barcotic

Lmaooooooooo - I bet you Barcotic regrets letting this nigga post up, eh? LOL money was super confident like; yea man, post up when you ready - my bars waiting and then got slapped. Now he swaying in his user title from "I get the views" to "Lmaooo good byeeeeee" hahahaha, funny guy. You bitch made bro... I don't care how much wannabe MMA training you have or how many Snow Piles you pushed over - I'd still beat your ass, fam. Like legit... I can go through an entire scenario of how our fist fight would go, you would try and square up and I'd just work the jab with a few elbows making contact with your left eye till it cuts open - to which you would shoot for the hips/legs and I would sprawl to defend the take down while mushing your face in to the ground and delivering elbows to the back of your head. That would happen. But yo, LOLLLL nah - I feel bad for Barcotic sometimes guys - like this nigga legit loves text battling and puts his heart and soul in to his verses and he gets royally fucked sometimes just because he's not welcomed or liked here. It's sad honestly, like he suffers from anxiety JUST BECAUSE OF NC text battles. Let me stop... But you regret allowing the nigga to post, right? He legit gave you the 1st round bye but you too stupid to take it LMAO knowing damnm well you weren't going to make it out of round one had he showed LMAOOOO... I didn't even talk about Inf yet but -

Infiltrate advances to the next round...

Rest of the battles were NO SHOWS - so nothing to really review.... With that being said...

Alvin Karpis advances to the next round...

Jay Welsh advances to the next round...

EnBombz advances to the next round...

ill-nik-A advances to the next round...

Hopefully from here on out, EVERYONE SHOWS man... That was legit some faggot shit - all the NO SHOWS. SMH... Don't like my reviews? Oh well - write better LOL... These are MY OPINIONS, and if they don't matter like most of you claim - then why do you BITCH? Just to bitch? FOH... This concludes our broadcast day...

Next round, I'll post up a video mag clowning you faggots LOL.

——————————————-

INTERVIEW WITH NUMBER 1 SEED / SCHADENFREUDE

What up bro, how u feeling about the league at this moment?

What's the Move? I'm good cous. As for the league/playoffs, there've been no surprises imo. The season played out smooth, except for my 1st 3 or 4 weeks. Allen & Orc both no showing the playoffs is disappointing, but not surprising. Oh well, I'm sure they've got better shit to do than write battle poems versus man-children on the internet, just to win $50. Propers on your run as mod/battler tho, real shit..100.

—-

Was is difficult on the road to the number 1 seed in the NBL Season 11 Playoffs?

Not really, I've been on IDGAF mode since I loss in Winter Classic. Every time I've put actual effort into writing (Orc, Cash, Nik) I lose..lol, so I'm keying all my bars.. no pad no pencil. But naw it hasn't been difficult & it shouldn't be, this is 'posed to a fun hobby.. niche. Instead fools make this shit their obsession & get overly emotional. That's too much investment.

—-

Who was your toughest opponent this season?

Unfukwitable, it's hard asf to think up ammo against fool, he's never around, but he has bars out the ass, so I can't just swag or bully my way pass him. Plus he caught Me while I was from suffereing writer's block. That's yo homie right? S/o to him.

—-

Other then your self, who else could you possibly see champing this entire season?

Well since the "legends" are dropping like flies lol, I see Inf, you or Me taking the whole shit.

—-

Off of texting; who’s your current favorite rappers?

King Push, Conway the Machine, Royce, Curren$y & Cornerboy P.

—-

What strain you burning on right now?

I just started back smoking a year ago & my fam put Me on to Mimosa, it's kinda like Purple Punch. Other than that I've been blowing classic Haze. I prefer Sativa strains over Indica.

—-

I’m a get at you fam. Good looking on the interview my dawg. Any last words or shout outs?

Last words - mfers need to start crying over text. And s/o to everybody who swear I'm wack, yet loses battles to Me.

—————————————————

PREDICTIONS BY REIGNING BA CHAMP / JAY WELSH

Schad vs Enbombz

Schads the guy to beat, coming in at 11-3 an then seeing off Gamble with ease to start off his run for the title. Enbombz dropped pretty nice I thought an I can see why he took 6 wins from the season. However given orc didnt show this week, the question still stands from his initial assessment, can he compete with the best? He certainly has the chance against Schad, however for me this will be another easy win for Schad who is now surely fav to make it to the final from that side of the bracket.

Schad at 88 percent

Jay Welsh vs Infiltrate

Jay Welsh the giant killer and upset champion. His verse would of seen AK off with ease, AK knew this so AK pussied out so Flo couldnt take his bragging rights... Even though he is doing this in third person right now. Inf isnt a big enough scalp to make this worth flos time so he has a chance to win as Jay only puts time in for worthy opponents.
Jay at 100000000 percent with a throw away verse he spends 5 minutes typing up.

Destroyer vs Cred

Probable BOTW here. Cred vs Blue had a mad amount of votes (11 i think) an its 50 percent because of how talented cred is. Blue is a legend an undefeated this season, so Cred taking that scalp should give him a decent amount of confidence moving forward. Creds loss record is mostly no shows an he has universally enjoyed gun bars that are definately the thing thats IN for alot of voters at the moment. Could see him or destroyer in finals from the start so this match is going to be fire, shame one has to go out this soon.
Destroyer swept Boston aside an whilst he clearly didnt give his best showing I truely believe that was sheer confidence he didnt need to for the win. He still had fire an I imagine we will see only fire bars with his always crisp wording against Cred. Is crazy how difficult that side of the bracket is looking right now.
Personally I think this will be a real tight match up but think I edge Destroyer with the better claim. His wording is up there with blue but des will take a fresher an more personal attack at Cred then he got in last round imo.

Destroyer to win at 51 percent.

Alvin Karpis vs ill nik-A

Lmao this side of the bracket bonkers. Nik is the reigning champ an just all round vet at this shit. I always like how he has different styles an willing to take chances an mix it up. His shits always swag an worded to hurt. AK another heavy weight with wording to hit anyone, crisp clean an polished. Not sure if he has what it takes to take nik though, i enjoyed all his drops this season that I saw (infact there was a bar against habitat red laser scope remove tat in one session or summin like that, fire bar) but definately feel nik will bring the fresher plays an harsher stings in this match up.

Nik to win at 68.6 percent

———————————————————-

OUTRO

Preciate all who showed for a dope season and let’s end this shit the right way. We weeded out the ones who were likely to no show and now we have what the best has to offer with the ELITE 8 left. Some classic matches this round so let’s all make give the voters what they want! Holla. Shout out to all that contributed too. @Amen @Jay Welsh @Schadenfreude

Old 04-23-2018, 09:13 AM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

@Schadenfreude @Orc @Destroyer @ill nik-A @cred @Joe Boston @For Battling @Allen Knight @Alvin Karpis @Letterman @Blue Bayou @Infiltrate @Barcotic @Jay Welsh @Enbombz
Old 04-23-2018, 09:17 AM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Old 04-23-2018, 09:19 AM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Dope mag
@Super Cred

"I ain't seeing you with Gun BARS"
Lmao kid u riding a wave niggas like me started, realize that ..

I respect you
.but you being disrespectful so now ?

Niggas don't talk bro we fkn settle thus shit rtf now

I understand u gotta match

FUCK ALL DAT
u talking crazy so WTF

fuck all that talking lets do it
Old 04-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

That being said dope mag

Amen reviews was funny af

If u gonna be on some nannynannybooboo shit that's fucking lame son ..

U said I can't see u with Gun bars but u my son

I ain't even mad at you

But u talking shit so I'm like WHATTUP

Ima put u back on my lap

Say the mfkn word

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-23-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmao
Old 04-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Super Cred Leaned @ meme, props. That one got me.

Good mag.

Lmao Muff super defensive this morning, huh?
Old 04-23-2018, 10:05 AM   #8
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Nah he talking crazy

I'm not with the yap yap

We can go rtf now but he shook using playoffs as an excuse

Like I didn't just drop 26

Pshhh

Frauding
Old 04-23-2018, 10:10 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

If I have to hear how many you dropped 1 more time nigga, LMAO.

Chill - you in the kitchen early, huh?

You up and wild at 8:00AM nigga... Damn LMAO

Muff in the kitchen right now.

Last edited by Amen; 04-23-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:00 AM   #10
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

is barcotic okay?
Old 04-23-2018, 11:22 AM   #11
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
If I have to hear how many you dropped 1 more time nigga, LMAO.

Chill - you in the kitchen early, huh?

You up and wild at 8:00AM nigga... Damn LMAO

Muff in the kitchen right now.
Lmao
Old 04-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #12
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Im down for a spotlight this week if anyone's lookin for a battle this week.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:05 PM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
is barcotic okay?
Hahahhahah
philosophy.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:34 PM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Barcotic @Cronus

Typically when you @ him, he responds immediately after clicking submit.

Should he fail to respond, he's committed suicide.

Funeral services will be provided at RB for those that would like to call him a faggot for the last time.
Old 04-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

How long am I going to have to read asshole reviews from a dude who won’t even battle here because he will get slaughtered every time?
philosophy.
Old 04-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #16
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

barcotic lost to inf again?

and in the first round of the playoffs

lol this idiots on suicide watch rn LMAO
Old 04-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #17
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

AMens spiel on barcotic and bags is the most ironic shit ever lol

And cred has dickriders? Lol

Dope mag tho guys
Old 04-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #18
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

this is amencees YOURE GOING TO GET THESE AMEN POSTS IN EVERY THREAD AND FORUM ALL DAY AND NITE AND YOURE GOING TO LIKE IT FAGOT
Old 04-23-2018, 01:45 PM   #19
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Im down for a spotlight this week if anyone's lookin for a battle this week.
Lets put on a show Blue, I'm down!
Old 04-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is amencees YOURE GOING TO GET THESE AMEN POSTS IN EVERY THREAD AND FORUM ALL DAY AND NITE AND YOURE GOING TO LIKE IT FAGOT
Must spread
philosophy.
Closed Thread

Tags
amen > taggers, barc got robbed, barc verse garbage, barc=bitter bee, des lost to barc every time, faggot infestation, i get kids hooked- muff, kontext>amen, lars a text groupie, lol at ppl bitin amen, muff been wack since 14, muff off team wakanka - suth, muff real gunbar king, muff was nvr t.wakanda-suth, murdasho wack fagot, nuff would lose - amen, shark tat sparks ghats, stfu muffy