Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future
Red face Does she want the d

I met a lady at work today. Older white milf with a tight body.

I’m not really attracted to her, but I wanna rock the headboards with her for some reason. Idk, prolly cuz I’m a guy

She talked my female coworker head off about oils she sells but not really. She kind of was engaging with me but really with her. I would say a quick comment but I wasn’t really in the convo

Then before she left I asked her a few questions. She told me about some app I asked her about it, and she came over and showed me what the app looked like and idk it felt like she was mad close to me like I almost reached out for her to sit on my lap. She gave my coworker her number about the oils. She also gave me her number. I asked her name and she said do you want me to write it down? I mean I figured she meant her number, so she wrote her name down and then asked if I wanted her number I was like yea I prolly coulda looked it up but yes and then she gave me her cell number. Not her work extension. Told me to call her if I needed anything like she said for instance somebody might call her to see what oil to use for someone else who’s having stress....?
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:36 PM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

@El Muffin

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Lmao facts
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:10 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

dont fall for it eddie

these old white milfs got the devil between their legs and are out to rob you of your vigor

ive just about shaken off a succubus from a similar situation minus the nonsense oils. but the hooks go deep

just kick her in the cunt and flee
Old 03-06-2019, 06:35 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

dont listen to this queer^^^

you talk to her more at work... then pound her ass hole
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:11 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Use her healing oils to damage her butt hole
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:36 PM   #7
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

It sounds like nothing is happening from what you described.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:40 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Let it play out. Engage with her a little next time. See how it goes. There isnt enough here to judge on. But she prolly just a hustler man
Old 03-06-2019, 08:39 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

trying to sell you on an mlm and you'd dumb enough to fall for it

caveat emptor
Old 03-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #10
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

lmao ^ this prolly not too far off but also maybe she let u hit first as well
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:50 AM   #11
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yo didn't you say she give you her number? Then ask her name, she wrote it down when you thought she meant her number she was writin' down? Yet already had it? You write in circles nigga...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #12
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Yo didn't you say she give you her number? Then ask her name, she wrote it down when you thought she meant her number she was writin' down? Yet already had it? You write in circles nigga...
Listen it’s confusing because I was confused, so I wrote it like that on purpose

Because I asked her name and she responded by saying her name and asking if I wanted her to write it down. The way she said I knew she was referring to her number but she got ahead of herself

I asked my coworker about it today

She was like lol yea she was all in yo shit

I’m like wym she like she was alllll in yo shit lol

I’m like yea and she gave me her cell number I thought maybe she would have given me her work number my coworker was like she gave you her number?

My coworker says that the lady didn’t give her her phone number just her memebership number for the mlm. She said if I want to holler I should hit her cell up for something work related and ask her to come over.

Im not going to do that but if the lady comes over within like the next week I will see what’s up with her

Last edited by the Munster; 03-07-2019 at 11:22 AM.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:28 PM   #13
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Listen it’s confusing because I was confused, so I wrote it like that on purpose

Because I asked her name and she responded by saying her name and asking if I wanted her to write it down. The way she said I knew she was referring to her number but she got ahead of herself

I asked my coworker about it today

She was like lol yea she was all in yo shit

I’m like wym she like she was alllll in yo shit lol

I’m like yea and she gave me her cell number I thought maybe she would have given me her work number my coworker was like she gave you her number?

My coworker says that the lady didn’t give her her phone number just her memebership number for the mlm. She said if I want to holler I should hit her cell up for something work related and ask her to come over.

Im not going to do that but if the lady comes over within like the next week I will see what’s up with her
Which bath & body works do you work at?
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:17 AM   #14
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Boiii if u don't knock the AARP out that MF pussy
Old 03-10-2019, 12:58 PM   #15
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

If you fuck this white bitch you'll be in county jail reqding black power pamplets talking bout the white devil set you up on a rape charge
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote