Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-27-2019, 12:40 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default james (pajama wrestling).

@veritas

you asked a million times so here is some video of me breaking in one of our purple belts today.

cross choke, kimura, straight ankle lock, armbar (for anyone wondering)
Old 02-27-2019, 12:47 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Unavailable
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:50 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Unavailable
fixed.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:20 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I have much to say about this. What is your new burner number. I want to send you the video of me winning my tourney and I have questions, Chris.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I have much to say about this. What is your new burner number. I want to send you the video of me winning my tourney and I have questions, Chris.
I don't have one at the moment. You can upload an unlisted video like I did above or put it on a Dropbox and send me the link?

Feel free to dump your thoughts here.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:35 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Ok hang on lemme try
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:42 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Old 02-27-2019, 01:44 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What do ya think? And I liked your vid. I can tell you are advanced because you are smooth and methodical. That purple belt didn’t seem very aggressive. But I could be mistaken. If so, please correct me.

It was not flashy, were y’all just flowing?

I very much look forward to coming to roll with your squad this summer man. All murphy, no Veritas.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:50 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
What do ya think? And I liked your vid. I can tell you are advanced because you are smooth and methodical. That purple belt didn’t seem very aggressive. But I could be mistaken. If so, please correct me.

It was not flashy, were y’all just flowing?

I very much look forward to coming to roll with your squad this summer man. All murphy, no Veritas.
Cool guillotine. Guy seemed clueless on how to defend and just kind of sat in your guard and let you extend. Bet he's never heard of a Von Flue before, haha

No surprise at lack of arm drags, trips, throws, and shots at this level but there were a lot of opportunities to take that guy down, especially with how far he was leaning over. It will come in time.

As for my video, he was going full force but I play a very relaxed game that makes it look effortless (which it is most of the time, but can be very deceiving other times). He wouldn't have punched me in the balls by accident defending the straight armbar from standing late in the video if we were flow rolling... but to be fair, his full force is certainly not the aggression of a D1 wrestler or competitive medalist or anything. Good dude.

He just got his purple and was getting his traditional break-in. Proud of him, he's being doing back to back 6a and 8:30a classes for the past 5 months 3-4x a week.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:08 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fair to all. Admittedly I do not know what I am really looking at. MaybeI was expecting g some x guard advanced stuff. It looked like your basic jiu jitsu it was just super crisp and smooth on your part. I can tell you know what you are doin.

I am very much looking forward to rolling. Teach me.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:10 PM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Fair to all. Admittedly I do not know what I am really looking at. MaybeI was expecting g some x guard advanced stuff. It looked like your basic jiu jitsu it was just super crisp and smooth on your part. I can tell you know what you are doin.

I am very much looking forward to rolling. Teach me.
i dont play that nutella unless it's leg locky
Old 02-27-2019, 02:12 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

He gave you that arm bar lol
Old 02-27-2019, 02:13 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i dont play that nutella unless it's leg locky
Lolll Ashi Garami?

I didn’t see the kimura? Was that the first tap?
Old 02-27-2019, 02:13 PM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
He gave you that arm bar lol
if you're referring to the last one i kinda rudely crushed his face to get it.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:14 PM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Lolll Ashi Garami?

I didn’t see the kimura? Was that the first tap?
2nd one.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:19 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
if you're referring to the last one i kinda rudely crushed his face to get it.
Nah I saw that one that was mean lol. The one before when he turned to his side.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:19 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Nah I saw that one that was mean lol. The one before when he turned to his side.
that was a kimura from triple threat.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:25 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ahh ok because you could have triangled him or kimura or arm bar?
Old 02-27-2019, 02:26 PM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

It just looked like an arm bar to me. I see now.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:36 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Hey question: what do you do to aid in recovery for sprained fingers?

Tags
dm queers