Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-29-2018, 05:40 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

cool roseanne keeps it real too how'd that go today fellas
Old 05-29-2018, 05:43 PM   #22
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Loooooool
Poor dan
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 05:48 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
cool roseanne keeps it real too how'd that go today fellas
i didn't keep up with it, but was she cancelled after the apology?

thats where comedians fuck up cuz its an admission of guilt. i didn't look into this at all though, just seen a headline that she compared someone to a mix of the muslim brotherhood and an actor from the planet of the apes

i don't even know who she called it or what

was the show any good? do any of you give a shit? lmao
Old 05-29-2018, 06:13 PM   #24
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i didn't keep up with it, but was she cancelled after the apology?

thats where comedians fuck up cuz its an admission of guilt. i didn't look into this at all though, just seen a headline that she compared someone to a mix of the muslim brotherhood and an actor from the planet of the apes

i don't even know who she called it or what

was the show any good? do any of you give a shit? lmao
I thought the show could have represented a bridge between the times we grew up in and where we are now. Started some interesting dialog. The old episodes dealt with real shit in a way that the lower middle class related to. The history of the show combined with the honesty of the characters gave it an opportunity to flesh out some issues at a time when they aren’t in short supply.

It’s a shame this ignorant jackass ruined the job for the rest of the cast. Besides Goodman none of them are doing shit, as far as I know.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #25
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Kanye West needs to overdose or shoot himself.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:26 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I thought the show could have represented a bridge between the times we grew up in and where we are now. Started some interesting dialog. The old episodes dealt with real shit in a way that the lower middle class related to. The history of the show combined with the honesty of the characters gave it an opportunity to flesh out some issues at a time when they aren’t in short supply.

It’s a shame this ignorant jackass ruined the job for the rest of the cast. Besides Goodman none of them are doing shit, as far as I know.
word, i mean i get it and i kind of get where roseanne was coming from though, because it was a joke and its a shame everything is so blown out of proportion. no one should give a shit what side comments roseanne makes

i did see that abc cancelled hours after the apology, and again thats where these comedians make mistakes. granted it is ABC though, and "network" television is going to succumb to pressure much faster than other means, but by apologizing you are taking it from a random joke you threw out and turning it into a statement.

i thought the whole situation around the roseanne reboot was weird to begin with when you consider its a show showing "conservatives viewpoint" but it had a writers room of nothing but liberals and a liberal showrunner. but again i never watched it so i can't comment on the content

but yea twitter stays taking people out
Old 05-29-2018, 06:29 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

oh comparing black people to monkeys is just jokes in a "conservative viewpoint"

cool
Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

just so you're aware, uh-oh, even oreilly and hannity called it racist.

the only "conservative" who hasn't responded is.. (shocker).. that goon in the white house who was happy to parade her around just a few short months ago

funny, that
Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
oh comparing black people to monkeys is just jokes in a "conservative viewpoint"

cool
you are a legit dweeb
Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
you are a legit dweeb
Old 05-29-2018, 06:36 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
just so you're aware, uh-oh, even oreilly and hannity called it racist.

the only "conservative" who hasn't responded is.. (shocker).. that goon in the white house who was happy to parade her around just a few short months ago

funny, that
the fact you twisted what i posted into being "the conservative viewpoint is black people are monkeys" says alot more about where you're coming from than me

i said her show was supposed to show a conservatives viewpoint. not her passing joke.

you want to be outraged. have fun with that
Old 05-29-2018, 06:37 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
the fact you twisted what i posted into being "the conservative viewpoint is black people are monkeys" says alot more about where you're coming from than me

i said her show was supposed to show a conservatives viewpoint. not her passing joke.

you want to be outraged. have fun with that
lmao i'm hardly outraged. this was the expected conclusion to her revival. this wasn't even the first time she made a black people are monkeys 'joke'

that this is the kind of person you wanted to represent you on tv says more than enough

i find it hilarious is all

you love to throw the snowflake buzzword around but the reality is middle america is a bigger bunch of fucking snowflakes than a million wburg hipsters attending coachella for the 15th time
Old 05-29-2018, 06:47 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

again you are making assumptions like i give a shit lol.

roseanne never represented me nor did i want her too. im not a hardline conservative lmao, and i don't think they want roseanne representing them either. i never watched or cared to watch this goofy show

the only interest this story has for me is its impact in regards to comedy. she's a comedian. one i've never enjoyed. but when comedians who are trying to be funny get the guillotine dropped on them so quick its bad for comedy. which is the majority of what i consume as entertainment

when tracy morgan said he'd stab his gay son to death, when tosh said he hoped a chick would get raped, just recently nick dipaolo got fired from sirius for joking about the next school shooter should target liberal arts professors etc etc

im not a fan of people trying to be funny being punished like they are making legit statements. context to the wind

if you follow roseanne for serious political takes you're a nutjob.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:14 PM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
again you are making assumptions like i give a shit lol.

roseanne never represented me nor did i want her too. im not a hardline conservative lmao, and i don't think they want roseanne representing them either. i never watched or cared to watch this goofy show

the only interest this story has for me is its impact in regards to comedy. she's a comedian. one i've never enjoyed. but when comedians who are trying to be funny get the guillotine dropped on them so quick its bad for comedy. which is the majority of what i consume as entertainment

when tracy morgan said he'd stab his gay son to death, when tosh said he hoped a chick would get raped, just recently nick dipaolo got fired from sirius for joking about the next school shooter should target liberal arts professors etc etc

im not a fan of people trying to be funny being punished like they are making legit statements. context to the wind

if you follow roseanne for serious political takes you're a nutjob.
she wasn't trying to be funny. so basically you're the dumbshit not taking context into account. she's been off the deep end posting alex jones level conspiracies for years. not as jokes. it ain't an act.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so you think that she literally thought the muslim brotherhood and the planet of the apes had a baby that grew up to be valerie jarrett?

im not arguing the merit of the joke, i don't know if she's ever said anything that made me laugh. but to pretend she wasn't trying to be funny is pretty disingenuous
Old 05-29-2018, 08:05 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
so you think that she literally thought the muslim brotherhood and the planet of the apes had a baby that grew up to be valerie jarrett?

im not arguing the merit of the joke, i don't know if she's ever said anything that made me laugh. but to pretend she wasn't trying to be funny is pretty disingenuous
She's a dumb old white lady trying to insult someone no different than Joe Smith from East Flyover calling his neighbor a raghead gorilla.
Old 05-29-2018, 08:07 PM   #37
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- WiFi Waste of Space 2018
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot

What did roseann do? I missed this
Mr. Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 09:03 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a conservative. I am an independent who looks at the issues who just happens to agree with every conservative idea. Also, liberals are cucks.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i'm mostly libertarian. most of my views align with conservatives, that doesn't make me a hardline conservative. the problem with those lefty cucks you've brought up is if you are even a smidge to the right on any of their views you are obviously alt right, far right, probably a nazi

just look at diodes posts in this thread

no one is praising or agreeing with kanye's viewpoints, all that was pointed out was he was keeping it real, being honest with how he felt.

somehow diode didn't like that and brought up roseanne, thinking oh these guys like kanye, kanye likes trump, roseanne likes trump, aha, got em look roseanne was cancelled

the left are weirdo's and they refuse to see it. the right is just as goofy, they just ain't invading my timelines with jesus nonsense and murica like the left is with pc culture and mock outrage
Old 05-29-2018, 09:18 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Man did you miss my point completely

Haha

Tags
ali as ip match, current faggot ip confirmed, first thread top 10 worst, fuck minister faragamo, go suck kanyes dick, i agree -bongo, negged, spelt kanye wrong, u wanna be a slave?