Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-28-2017, 07:19 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default POST QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED ON PODCAST

please direct any questions you have for @Hush and @Bags that you would like me to ask them on this weeks podcast in this thread please.

We launch tomorrow. Please be expedient.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Where does victor get his pedo tendencies?
Is it connected to his father leaving him as a child?
Does he want to get back at his dad by sleeping with him and gotcha journalist style springing his intentions at him mid climax?

For bags

What made you want to start lifting and eating healthy? And how did you stay the course?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Thank you. Upping for more!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:05 PM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Q:

For Victor - At what point do you see yourself settling down? Potentially looking for a career or possibly entertaining some form of business endeavor?

Oh, and why haven't you changed my name yet nigga? What's good with that shit man?

Q:

For Bags - Honestly speaking, when I first joined NC, what was your beef with me? Why did you dislike me, what was the real reason behind you disliking me?

Last edited by Amen; 06-28-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Fuck this username yo...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:07 PM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

where would you place "Juice" in your top 10 favorite movies?
Old 06-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Who is that question for? @deadman

And does anyone Have any questions for me?
Old 06-28-2017, 10:24 PM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like you to bring forth both bags and vics biggest weaknesses in your eyes as a professional and hear out their reactions
Old 06-28-2017, 10:29 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
I'd like you to bring forth both bags and vics biggest weaknesses in your eyes as a professional and hear out their reactions

That's not a question Seth lol
Old 06-28-2017, 10:36 PM   #9
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Questions to all the guests, including Veritas:

Where were you 10 years ago, around this time, what was your mindset, what were you doing back then and where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years in the future? Real talk.
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:38 PM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That's not a question Seth lol
My question for you: what are bags and vics biggest weaknesses as people, in your professional opinion?

Q for them: agree or disagree
Old 06-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I'd like to see @Bags @veritas @Victor ocassionally slip in the word NIGGA on the podcast. Each seem to have an affinity for the word and apparently no problems using it irl. Would be cool to see on YouTube. It's a harmless word imo.

Last edited by Aero; 06-29-2017 at 06:18 AM.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:42 AM   #12
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Would any of you guys be my friends in real life? If so, am I flying out there or are you flying here?

How long have you been boarding? Were any of you members on 411hype? I was most active on that site from 99-02, remember acid tongue? That was me if you were there.

Would you guys actually go to a netcees cookout? Who's on the grill? Who's showing up? Who's not showing up?
Old 06-29-2017, 08:06 AM   #13
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

for all:
who would you bet has the biggest penis on NC, and what makes you think so?

what are your best and worst boarding memories?

I'd like to hear Bags and Hush run down their recollections of the RB-NC rivalry.

For Veritas, were you an addict? what was that experience like?
Old 06-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #14
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Some good questions
Old 06-29-2017, 10:34 AM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lol. Back in my Judge Mentality days
Old 06-29-2017, 01:50 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

This isn't a question but I'd like to see a cast dedicated to the art of text with some of the top current writers to hear how they craft punchlines, etc.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:51 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

@deadman already said no.
Old 06-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN CAPS FOR THESE
Old 06-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #19
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
@deadman already said no.
Deadman is a great writer but I'm talking about battling
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:41 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

so you want a topic that won't have you on the podcast then? Cool.