Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Week 10 Mag

Netcees Battle League
Week 10 Magazine

[INTRO]

[Sharp]
Holy FUCK idk why but the top punches section made every post they were in glitch out. RIP that section and the 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Here we go tho.

[Allen]
Watsgood u ratchet lookin scum bags, its YAH boy Aknight & Sharp 9 w/ Sn00p droppin another dope ass mag for u soft pussies, ITS FOR THE BEST BATTLE LEAGUE ON THE NET THE NBL NO OTHER CAN TOUCH U CHAMP THIS U ARE CERTIFIED DOPE & TOP TIER. This past week was dopee, mad ppl showed & the ones that didnt will get burned at steaks. Sn00p is still champ & goin strong & pretty fucked up cuz english is his second language u assholes, smh makes u think alot. But anywho this week looks super dope, theres plenty of close an dope battles & new sign ins. Lets get into it u fuck boys.

[Reviews]
[Sharp]

jilti 6-2 vs Destroyer 1-2
jilti wins by KO
This one was a little underwhelming tbh. I like both dudes as battlers and I've seen better from both. Both verses kind of fell off after their openers and voters were stuck judging consistency beyond that. Honestly surprised that no one caught the oolong flip at all. I wasn't a huge fan of it but still thought it hit. So even though I thought des was slightly more consistent the voters all felt jilti was able to do more damage and gave him the dub in a close one.

Fraze 3-1 vs Tic Tac 3-1
Fraze wins by Split Decision
This one was close as hell. Fraze has been on the come up lately and had a greatly improved showing while Tic was both busy and more occupied with the Key Grand Prix. I don't think Tic meant to sleep on his competition here cause I've never seen him do that but he didn't bring the same harshness he's had the last few weeks. Fraze, on the other hand, came with the same level of concepts he's had in the last few weeks with (in my opinion) better delivery. The two verses were surprisingly even and voters ended up picking who they thought had the better line, either Tic's bare minerals or Fraze's Tac tile. It went back and forth with lead changes but ultimately we had to close with Fraze taking the one vote lead and while it definitely coulda gone either way he got the right votes at the right time, equaling a W.

Cred 2-1 vs Junto 2-1
Junto wins by KO
I said in last week's Power Rankings that this would be Cred's week to prove himself and while he didn't surprise, he definitely showed that he has wording and good wordplay to back him up. Meanwhile Junto just keeps solidifying himself as the guy to beat right now between NBL and KGP. Only person to hand him an L so far was Sn00p in a good one and he already won their rematch in the key tourney. Consensus was that Junto had a pretty clear advantage on his competition even though it was a good battle. But his first two bars were siiick. Meanwhile Cred had the Uber line that was pretty dope but overall not enough for Jun da Goon.

Eyespaz 2-2 vs Lotto Smirk 1-1
Lotto Smirk wins by KO
I liked this battle tbh. Even though it wasn't anything major, Lotto showed that hes shaking off the Rust that's been apparent for the last few weeks and Eye showed that he has a lot of promise with he concepts but the wording hurt him here. He really just needs more effective execution and he could be a solid threat. But lotto had his usual creative concepts with a slightly improved wording and while it wasn't where he was at before, it was a good step in the right direction. Most voters thought his eye drop and dope head lines were enough to take it and he got the dub. Looking forward to seeing more from both though.

Knucklehead 1-1 vs Trag. 0-0
Knucklehead wins by KO
This one was dope, both of these guys had solid drops and Trag didn't seem to have that much rust. Honestly there wasn't much that didn't hit. Knucklehead has been on that URL train lately and dropped a bunch of those bars while Trag seemed to be dropping in his own style pretty well (tbh I'm not too familiar with Trag but that verse was nice). This was probably the best I've seen from Knuck in a long while and there wasn't much that could've topped it. Both had some dope lines (I personally dug Metrics from Knuck and the Dragonball line from Trag) but voters all thought Knuck won it on consistency in what was one of the best battles of the week.

Zelphish 1-1 vs _____ 1-1
Zelphish wins by Split Decision
This one was a little weird cause Zelph thought Greed was a dude named Greedy but didn't focus on it for too much of his verse. To be clear, _____ is Greed aka Pryde, Greedy is on RB I think? Either way, most voters thought Greed oversimplified on delivery which took away from a few of his bars, like Zs in succession and Bruce Jenner. Zelph was generally ok with concepts but wording hurt him on everything but the Greedy flip. The consensus on both was that wording was rough on both but the Aunt Viv flip from Zelph was enough to win the battle.

ill nik-A 1-0 vs john hensley 1-0
john hensley wins by Split Decision
This was a nice battle and great seeing both of these guys dropping good verses. Tbh there wasn't anything huge but both had decent punches. Voters were split over who had the more effective and consistent drop. Nik's bars were a little more wordy than I remember which may have worked against him but he still had some good ideas with solid hits. After going back and forth Hens ended up with a lead and won in a tight one.

Chyeahhh Guevara 0-0 vs King Karaoke 0-0
King Karaoke wins by KO
the story here is honestly that Karaoke showed up again which hasn't happened since last nbl season. Not much I could really say about his verse because it was consistent, personal and all around dope. The Planet X line destroyed me. Chyeahhh isn't really awful but he seems to get stuck writing for audio. More flow than disses and while it reads alright there's not as much heat there. He's also a little rusty, haven't even seen the dude in a cypher (outside of last week) in forever. Hopefully he shows up with disses cause if he keeps paying attention to flow but has the harshness he could have a pretty successful run. I'm really hoping that both keep showing, but I know chyeahhh has motivation while Karaoke could be a question mark. Hopefully King Kar wants another title shot.

[Battle of The Week]
Knucklehead vs Trag.

Knucklehead

Tragic aka Kyo

Don't fight back, 'cus I got a short fuse & give schmucks a hurtin
If Kyrie act to me I'ma beat him 'til his knees are more fucked than Irvings
Left dead or in a coma, show up w/ AR's & I'm extendin' them clips
Call me Agent K... You'll see a flash then wake up not remembering shit
If you do survive ^, It doesn't matter 'cus I gotta lot of flare
U're fucked.. 'Cus that light at the end of the tunnel's what brought u there
U azn cunt. bring karate kicks to a knife fight u gettin' slammed G
Go to war & I'ma put a blade in your gut like you dishonored your family
This chinks chick is huge, that hoe is on some goon shit
I've Metrics a lil hefty.. yours can't even be weighed in annyy of it's units
I'm oldschool w/ killings, bloodsheds my cologne - That shit is the best
Fuck an Axe, I'mma Musket up.. You'll run in to a spray & get hit in the chest
I got zipperheads like u baggin' H, don't talk like u a source bitch
You see I Centaur around... You're just half of a man & full of horse shit

Trag.

U fagt. every night he takes his mans dick to throat
scuffin his big brass, knucks...til ur chin looks like it been hit with those
I'm pretty rusty, but K'll get iced if he fight with me
Canuck have flames? not likely... less it's the canadian hockey rivalry
U get bitches how? A pick up artist ugly as a damn ape..
His secret starts wit clubbin.... over heads n knuck'll-dragger to his man cave
We ride 8 deep...my goons keep them burners waitin
Hit a few sets up and target all different body parts like circuit training
I fuck around and blast shit til it makes my hand twitch cray
three head shots make everything in his cap disappear... that's a hat trick play
Keep ur ho in line. those txts on my s5's a travesty
Its like I need to go SS3 Goku to stop ur boo from blowin up my galaxy
I have dream threesomes, my handsome ass is better than him
Givin a high five to his boy for gettin their number is closest he was to sharing a 10

Knucklehead wins 5-0

[Noshow Shine]
Muff vs murda sho

Mmk dropping as we speak h/o

I'll murder murda until I can't take the stench
on my Cold War shit
coz I'll Shoot if u Cross.. ion give a FUCK if u 'Take Offense'
I keep the auto sparking but fam listen
if it's Showtime Running The Floor..u watchin Magic Johnson in Transition
told me to get a job? My ruger ain't hear it
better Mind Your Own Business before I shoot n turn u into an Entrepreneurial Spirit
Send u flying like Hitch, bitch. I keep the tooly fed
Try to Drive off w/ ya Mans..them Cans Follow u up The Road like sum Newlyweds

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda sho View Post
zelda type to get smashed bro no matter the Link

that simple shit was insulting at best
So a Light'll Flash n hell Climb in a Box After this Key like Link Opening Chests
I'm not too sound. What u know bout marksmanship
After A Few Rounds? This Little Mac'll Fuck Your Face Up When I Punch Out Cartridges
U order e hoes. This means ur a fake
Sex life like the Delorean
U have to Take A Seat n Look at a Screen for A Date

Wrote my shit listening to "columbia" yung scooter

[Power Rankings]
[Sharp]

1. Sn00p
One of the best doing it and now defending his title with enough time to expect a complete verse. We could be looking at some of his best work in the next few weeks.

2. Muff
He's refined his new URL approach to battles and is capable of causing some ruckus. He's generally been pretty good but he's got to be motivated going into this champ match.

3. Knucklehead
Last week's drop was solid and now that he's in a champ match you can only expect more. Is motivated to champ again and is in position to do so.

4. john hensley
That old school style has been updated and Hens is a formidable opponent for anyone. He beat a rusty looking ill nik-A last week but is definitely good enough to take anyone whether or not he's favored.

5. Junto
RIP.

6. ill nik-A
I've never seen dude come off a loss without motivation. nik is capable of bouncing back in the next few weeks and has the ability to do it.

7. King Karaoke
Looking at his verse from last week there's nothing holding Karaoke back but his own motivation. He'd be higher if I wasn't worried about him showing and that's literally it.

8. Orc
I hope Orc would want to improve his record from 1-3 on the season with 2 being voted on losses. Now that his next battle should be pics he could definitely take the steps to get all the way to a champ match.

9. Trag.
Last week's verse was dirty and he's likely to only improve. If he keeps it up he could take just about anyone.

10. jilti
CONSISTENCY. And bananas stuffed in your shirts.

[Interview with Muff]
[Sharp]

Yoooo Sharp here with this week's NBL contender, Mr. Muffin himself. What's up Muff?

What up w/ it bro...shitttttttt I'm coolin man. Tryin to get my shit together/stay out of trouble. As you know, the rug was taken out from under me recently but I'll brush my shoulders off ..get up and look both ways Like I swear I never fell. I'll get it right.

What do you think of your opponent, Sn00p, as a battler? Any thoughts on his tenure as champ? How do you think you'll do against him? Is there any chance you're related?

Snoop had the quickest ascension I ever seen. I can't remember what year...but I vividly remember when he first registered here. He was barely legible. Now he's a monster. That's incredible. But ay. That's that german engineering. .I just fucking know it.

In regards to this battle? I'm extremely confident. DONT take it as a slight, Snoop. It's just bars are manifesting everywhere n I can't fucking stop it. I wasn't this confident..in fact I was considering quitting txt a month ago after I struggled to even pen a verse for jolti. Lol I have no such problems now . Tbh if I wanted to..I could drop 30 for snoop. Right now.

Lol n there's a slim chance we are related. He does look like my cousin Stefan though. alot like him. In the face. But if he's not from the Franconian region of Nuremburg/Wurzburg then I highly doubt it. My family is based there.

I gotta ask about the style shift that started way back in something like week 4. Personally I dig it, but what started that? Especially considering you're an experienced head that could've kept going as you were and likely been in the champ match sooner?

Coukd have but I would have been extremely bored in the process..
My old verses to Me are cookie cutter. As far as creativity goes? I'm in my prime. The style change is pretty much my own interpretation of url/kotd
Huge bigg k fan. VA stand up

everytime I write it's like I'm a mischievous kid in chemistry class mixing volatile chemicals w/ reckless abandon..tounge sticking out w/ no safety goggles on. If it blows up in my face. So what. All in the name of science lol

What do you think of the state of battling on NC right now? The state of NBL?

shit. Like I told you before I'm foreseeing crazy shit happening here. I'm not going to speculate too much..but what I will do is fuel it from the sidelines and fan the flames whenever possible. The nbl is in great shapE. Ppl older than me are back. I'm damn near 30. Yeah..so that's insane. We have new, hungry talent. Allens prolific ass isn't even signed in.Itll be an instant boost when he does. people are seeing the light n trickling over..slowly but surely.

Who do you like in NBL right now? Any up-and-comers you think are worth watching? Who do you want to have a chance to battle? And is there anyone you'd wanna see sign in?

junto. Simply because I think we are likeminded conceptually. And that's cool because I personally I feel as if I were an anomaly for a hot minute.

I'm watching everyone btw..couldn't tell u specifically. .I have no favorites when it comes to new guys tbh. I would say tictac but he's not in the dleague ne more

Dudes been lights out

Danny green of the nbl . Spot on analogy. Ur welcome tic

What would you wanna see after NBL ends this summer? A league/gimmick tourney/something else?

Summer Classic perhaps? Would only make sense considering. And would be the best one to date. But I'm fine w/ any of those options you mentionrd.

I know you're active on both sites so what's your take on the NC/RB situation?

I'm at an impasse when it comes to a merger. I say let things play out as they are right now. In the meantime I will be abducting ppl while they sleep.

Thanks for doing this interview! Last word is yours for literally anything. Sn00p link us to an Isaac Asimov short story last week so I expect something BIGGER from you lol.

each and every one of u fkers will feel my furY

That is all.

n lol @links to a Issac Asimov short story at the end

lol go jump off hushs pompadour u fuckers!

[Tutorial: How to TRULY Live the Thug Life]
[Sn00p]

Ya'll talk about it but to be real most of you don't know shit bout the thug life. Watch these real niggas in their daily lives n try to learn something from it.

Smoke weed every day

[Previews]

Champ Match: Sn00p 5-0 vs Muff 4-2

[Allen]
This will be a cool battle if muff doesnt od on url type bars tbh, its cool to sprinkle acouple in but goin all out im not feeling, if he doesnt then this will be dope & close cuz muff can drop nice even tho he types like a 3 year old w/ a numb as a hand tryin to order online dominos, Sn00p has been crazy consistent, an its really impressive hes beaten some good heads, as champ will he go on a karaoke streak?? thats the plan we all want to do. He has some witty shit an harsh wording. This can be BOTW. Looking forward to this one, If muff doesnt go all retard.
Winner=Sn00p 55/45 close anyone can take it tho.

[Sharp]
This should be dope, these are two of the more consistent and creative text battlers I've ever seen tbh. Muff's honed his own take on URL battling and brought it to text really well which produces serious Don Demarco moments when they hit hard. Sn00p's creativity might lie with his outsider view of English though when it comes to natural audiation he is on point. Might be the only other dude on this site who is familiar with IPA (Not the beer lol). Muff's weakness can be getting lazy with some flips in order to stick some harsh wording in, while Sn00p can get overly complex and drop a flip that's way too drawn out. Really no definite winner but I got a gut feeling toward Muff so he gets my slight advantage.
Muff: 51/49

Contender Match: john hensley 2-0 vs Knucklehead 2-1

[Allen]
Another dope ass battle, Hens is coming off a nice win verse ill nika a dope head. Hes still a lil rusty but the past 2 weeks show hes shaking it off & thats a problem for everyone in the league cuz hes one of the best battlers of all time tbh. Knuck is nice too, his verse last week was good, he finally cleaned up his wording from being mad long winded, he has some good concepts. This is my BOTW imo, both can make it a classic & drop fire, which i hope happens.
Winner=50/50 to hard to pick right now, both have bars.

[Sharp]
This should be dope and really idk exactly who to pick. Hens managed to beat nik last week but I honestly think nik slightly underestimated the verse. What did hit was solid but there were some bad misses like a fag/cigarette line. Knuck had one of the best verses from last week and based on what both did, if he keeps it up I'd say he has the advantage going in. Hens is of course a dope battler in his own right and could definitely win but I give Knucklehead the slight edge.
Knuck: 55/45

[b]Fraze 4-1 vs Junto 3-1[b]

[Allen]
Fraze is coming off a suprising victory vs tic, he really stepped his game up alot, from being called played to now dropping good, im glad he stepped up. Junto is dope hes 11-1 w/ some big victorys under his belt & he just won KGP3 w/ alot of good compo. he has some slick clever bars, enjoyable reads imo. This is gonna be a good one if fraze drops like last week.
Winner=Junto 55/45 w/ the slight edge but fraze can win

[Sharp]
Junto just went bananas and disappeared. RIP
Fraze: 100/0

Wanderer 3-3 vs Destroyer 1-3 (Pics)

[Allen]
Des is a way better pic battler than reg battler tbh,
he is way more creative an fresh in them tbh. Wanderer is getttin better every week hes listening to the advice hes been gettin an its working, i never seen him pic battle so idk how good he is but its cool hes tryin them. This could be close but idk.
Winner=Fagstroyer 65/35 cuz i kno he can pic battle.

[Sharp]
Battle's already open so I won't waste too much time w/ this but I like that Wanderer is trying pic battles and Des is going back to pic battles. Should be cool.
Already open go vote

murda sho 2-1 vs Burd 1-3

[Allen]
Dope shit right here, i dont think i ever seen them battle tbh, which is werid...since both were on nc1..murda was on rb recent doing his thing an in nbl hes not rusty hes still got his gun bars that are dope as fuck, Orc is rusty an it showed his last 2 battles before he signed out, i think he is hungry to get back in the mix an be on top the league as champ for his 5x, he can drop insane shit & i hope he does. This will be close & a good read...some clash of styles.
Winner=50/50 idk tbh.

[Sharp]
This is gonna be cool and it all really depends on how murda is with pic battles which he's never done. Dude is all around dope so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a natural but his first opponent happens to be one of the best pic battlers on NC. And Orc has lost his last 2 so you have to think he'll have his shit together. Tbh I think Orc has the advantage of pic battle experience but murda gets it and could definitely surprise.
Orc: 60/40

jilti 7-2 vs Hush 1-1 (Pics)

[Allen]
This faggot jilti is the defintion of someone that has no identity or personality he swagger jacks other ppl he just isnt a real human he copys lil pieces of other ppl an its sad, his face looks like its being blasted to outter space by nasa 24/7. he looks like the joker w/ skin cream on..face looks like when michael meyers stomped that guys head in behind the strip club in holloween 2 remake...Hush is a HOFer & will always be nice, hes illy w/ the pic battles cuz they provide fresh new concepts, so i see him killin this fraud jilti quick.
Winner=Hush 1000000000/-000

[Sharp]
Jilti definitely took something from our pic battle: having ammo in your pic is always a plus. He definitely put some effort into this selfie so... props? tbh I lol'd hard when he sent that pic. Jilti has an idea of how to pic battle but he has to bring a lot more than he did against me, he can't really get away with nameflips that don't relate to the pics at all against someone like Hush. Hush has the upper hand here in all facets of writing and really can determine his odds by how much effort he puts into it. But jilti will have a verse with punches so Hush can't just post 2 good bars and call it a day.
Hush: 70/30

Zelphish 2-1 vs Lotto Smirk 2-1

[Allen]
Zelp is decent hes just mad inconsistent, he needs to work on concepts alot of his are played tbh an not hard hittin, but he can also drop some nice shit here an there. Lotto, is rusty as fuck his concepts are dope but wording is off, he needs to work on that cuz its hurting his bars impact. This is a close one anyone can win. Depends whos concepts are better.
Winner=50/50 toss up

[Sharp]
This should be interesting mostly because of Lotto. He's constantly shaking off rust and if you take it like a trend I think he could show up with a verse that would top Zelph. At the same time dude is often busy and is already saying he needs an ext so that could force him to rush a verse. Zelph's pretty good but he needs to make sure his ideas aren't played to fuck and word them well, which he's been getting a little better about and the feedback he's been getting should do it. Hard to pick but I'm gonna give Lotto the slight edge cause I think he could pull it off even though Zelph's consistency makes him a safer bet.
Lotto: 55/45

ispaz 2-3 vs Cred 2-2

[Allen]
Idk spaz has been seriously slacking here, i honestly seen some good shit from him on rb but idk wat happend here..this is nc the big dawg league step ur game up son. Cred is good but inconsistent imo, last week verse wasnt bad but wasnt as good as he can drop idk if he was high an leaned out or just wasnt focus but i see him droppin better this week. He can have dope bars.
Winner=Cred 60/40 spaz needs to try harder.

[Sharp]
I been operating under the assumption eyespaz is totally new so and just needs to work on his wording a lot. If he has more experience he should know what to do and could be dropping better, which he needs to do to beat Cred. Cred's been doing well in NBL against tough competition and is pretty much the favorite here. He's the more polished writer all around and as long as he doesn't sleep, he's got the advantage.
Cred: 65/35

King Karaoke 1-0 vs Tic Tac 3-2

[Allen]
yea this will be a good one, Tic was just in the finals of the KGP an he dropped some dope shit, hes really elavated his shit lately & thats watsup. Kar is dope point blank period he went on a 12-0 streak an last season 8-1 or some shit loll dude can hang an beat the best he is really good at personals an discussion bars an consistent an that mix is hard to beat tbh.
This will be dope
Winner=Kar 55/45 tic has the skill to win tho, so i wont count him out

[Sharp]
Maaaan I thought these two hadn't battled before but turns out they did in the winter. Still, Tic's ever on the comeup and Karaoke is just dope. One thing I really respect about Kar is that he doesn't really want meaningless wins and only really writes for tough competition. Tic is becoming that competition and I think Kar knows that so hopefully he brings it this week. The way Tic's been dropping lately could definitely top Karaoke if he's sleeping, so as long as Tic doesn't get too busy I expect this to be dope. Still, Karaoke is one of the best text battlers active and it's an uphill battle for almost anyone to beat him.
Karaoke: 70/30

ill nik-A 1-1 vs Chyeahhh Guevara 0-1

[Allen]
Nik will beast chin tbh, an thats no lie or hate, chin has a cool bar here an there but he just not to creative imo, nik is a legend in this shit. he had a real close one w hens last week an some say he won, but hes def in the runnings for the title.
Winner=80/20 nik

[Sharp]
Already open so I'll just say I like chyeahhh's style but I think he gets lazy. Nik can beat anyone. It'd take a lot to beat him after a loss and will Chyeahhh bring it? Go vote and find out.
Already open for votes

_____ aka Greed 1-2 vs Unfukwitable 1-2

[Allen]
This could be a sleeper dope battle, greed is pretty decent wen he trys tbh, un is cool he has bars to but can be inconsistent tho, This is a really close one a style clash here. Idk hard to pick a winner cuz greed can come outta no where wit a dope verse but so can unfukwitable, shit.
Winner=Greed 55/45 but can go either way.

[Sharp]
Hard to pick cause I honestly dont know if Unfukwitable will show or put effort in, but when he does he's a great writer. Greed can suffer from the same problem but I've never seen him noshow. Greed having the advantage on motivation can make a huge difference, but it's looking like Unfuk is in this for reals this time so I expect an actual drop from him, and if that happens I just think his style is more NC-friendly and a hair more consistent. So he gets my slight edge.
Unfuk: 55/45

Trag. 0-1 vs Bomb Bard 0-1

[Allen]
Trag dropped a dope verse last week foreal, he had some heat in there an hes a great addition to the league, hes from pr i believe. Bomb is pretty solid i seen some good shit from him in the KGP im pretty sure or w/e last verse i read on here from him loll. This will prolly be a sleeper dope battle. Both have cool styles
Winner=Trag 60/40 his verse last week was real good an i think this week it'll be even better

[Sharp]
This is lowkey the battle I'm most excited for this week. Bomb was dope in KGP and Trag was dope last week. The two caught rough breaks with their opponents but both have clean wording and clever ideas. I think Bomb can err on the side of being too simple while Trag had some played out ideas. This should be pretty close and make for a high profile battle between two fresh faces in NBL, but based on Trag's last verse he has the bigger advantage.
Trag: 60/40

makajibbz 1-1 vs Bust 0-0

[Allen]
Never heard of either tbh so idk, hopefully they surprise.
winner=50/50 idk

[Sharp]
Already open for votes. Just do it.

Paradigm 0-0 vs IAmRhetoric 0-0

[Allen]
Rhetoric i never seen battle i kno he from rb but idk how good he is. Para was pretty good before he stopped battling an had some champed torneys so i asssume hes rusty but he still has an idea of shit.
Winner=Para 70/30 cuz i kno wat hes capable of

[Sharp]
I know IAmRhetoric is inexperienced, so welcome to NBL, keep dropping and you will get feedback to make you a better battler. Paradigm is experienced and depending on how rusty he is this could be his battle to lose. Really just gotta see what happens here but Para gets the advantage cause I've seen him drop before.
Paradigm: 60/40

Yung fe 0-0 vs non-alcoholic Beers Mcfaggot 0-0

[Allen]
Fe was some gangsta that found a laptop on the side of the road just signed up to this so idk if he is even free or in jail right now. Mcfaggot is a loser low tier troll from rb, he thinks cuz he can troll dumbass rb ppl he come here an do the same but he didnt an got embarrassed cuz hes a loser an hes a homosexual that hates his father an he admitted it, there proof.

[Sharp]
Fe was funny when he battled however long ago that was, TGF is like veritas in his troll character and just cringeworthy style. If both show (which I doubt) Fe will have humor on his side which'll be enough.
yung fe: 80/20

[SEXY CHICKS]
[Allen]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/95/04/57/9504578840cae92b67a2b6e9ed4c9e38.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/1c/42/5e1c42a55ccdb6eb6f24c3dc264c52ec.jpg[/img]

[WTF'S]
[Allen]

WTF @ THE CAVS BEING UP 2-1 W/ NO ALLSTARS EXCEPT LEBRON
WTF @ THAT PRISON BREAK ON TV
WTF @ BAGS & MUFF PINKSLIP I WILL VOTE ON & ENFORCE RULES EVEN THO I DONT WANT EITHER FAGGOTS TO BE BANNED, BUT I WILL DO IT.
WTF @ HOW SMOOTH THE LEAGUE BEEEN GOIN
WTF @ DES OF COURSE CRYING ABOUT VOTES & ME NOT BANNING HIM FROM THE LEAGUE YET.
WTF @ ALL THE NEW WACK ASS TROLLS THAT KEEP GETTIN SONNED HAHAH
WTF @ ZELPH VAGINA LIPPED ASS FUCKIN BEING A FFAGGOT BEGGING FOR THE MAG & DOIN 10000 @S FOR IT FOR NO REASON LIKE A RB MID TIER FUCK BOY CUZ NO ONE ON NC CARES THAT MUCH
WTF @ RAWN SHOWING UP OUTTA FUCKIN NOWHERE
WTF @ ME ABOUT TO SIGN IN JUST TO MERK

TOP PUNCHES

(no order)

Knucklehead
Left dead or in a coma, show up w/ AR's & I'm extendin' them clips
Call me Agent K... You'll see a flash then wake up not remembering shit

Trag.

I'm pretty rusty, but K'll get iced if he fight with me
Canuck have flames? not likely... less it's the canadian hockey rivalry

John Hensley

He's texted since 95', so it's only fair to ask that this guy stops.
Seriously, ur eyes have Crows Feet big enough to pick up actual livestock.

Ill nik-A

haven't faced anyone good in ages so u confused & hindered
u not only scared of this beat down, u watchin every one of my punches through ya fingers

King Karaoke

Grew up chubby, kids clowned u till your eyes filled with tears
The government didnt implant shit in you, youve had those tits for years

Fraze

fraze in the kitchen with his foot… stomping out the soul from him,
til i leave ‘tac tile impressions’... from the force of his face hitting linoleum,

Tic

We're all made up of stardust, fgt, what a dubious race
Want proof? I'll beat you down to the Bare Minerals you use on ya face

Junto

Yo that had me laughin... shit, you're still tryna pass levels I've mastered bitch
You better appreciate those 40s. & the ones that your homies gonna pour out after this

Last edited by Allen Knight; 06-10-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nice work once again fellas

All 3 of u.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:13 PM   #3
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

@Allen Knight
Old 06-10-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

That 2nd thug life vid is cold blooded lmaaao

Noooo the scared str8 one was legit the gangster ish shit I ever heard come out a Lil kids mouth yo

Rns. That lil guy gets all the reps

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-10-2015 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

@Sharp, aɪ doʊnt fʌk wɪ

edit: seems it cuts it off cuz of the characters... oh well. just wanted to let u know i don't know what u're talking ab w/ that ipa shit

dope mag tho, guys

Last edited by Sn00p; 06-10-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@fraze 4-1 @Junto 3-1 @Tic Tac 3-2 @Wanderer 3-3 @john hensley 2-0 @Knucklehead 2-1 (1 NS) @Zelphish 2-1 @Lotto Smirk 2-1 @murda sho 2-1
@ispaz 2-3 @Cred 2-2 @King Karaoke 1-0 @ill nik-A 1-1 @makajibbz 1-1 @_____ aka Greed 1-2(1 NS) @Unfukwitable 1-2 (1 ns) @Destroyer 1-3 @Burd 1-3 (1 NS) @Trag. 0-1 @Bomb Bard 0-1 (1 NS)
@Chyeahhh Guevara 0-1 @Paradigm 0-0 @yung fe 0-0 @IAmRhetoric 0-0 @non-alcoholic Beers Mcfaggot 0-0 @Bust 0-0
Old 06-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #7
Trag.
Bloodthirst

Battle Record: 1-3

Trag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant futureTrag. has a brilliant future

Appreciate the botw after a long hiatus..

Great mag as always
Old 06-10-2015, 08:41 PM   #8
Bust

Battle Record: 5-7

Bust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant future

That was nice
Old 06-10-2015, 09:03 PM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Ok

I implore u all to watch the thug life vids

I never seen em

In 80 percent of those posted e hilarious

Specially the ones I mentioned

The Ludacris one

N the last one especially
Old 06-10-2015, 09:10 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Added top punches @Sharp
Old 06-10-2015, 09:25 PM   #11
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

The Mag Trio at it again. Dope AF as always. Props, props and more props. Each week looks doper and doper. There are at least 5-6 dope ass battles this week. Let's get it.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:44 PM   #12
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Dope mag brothas

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 06-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Dope

Sorry something came up and I couldn't finish my parts but this was nice regardless
Old 06-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #14
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

My verse is done @Hush

Cool mag. Great job sharp, knucklehead, snoop , & ALLEN u are the inspiration for my battle pic

Last edited by jilti; 06-10-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:06 PM   #15
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Props on another dope mag. But what happened to @Junto? Any explanation for why he dipped out?
Old 06-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Props on another dope mag. But what happened to @Junto? Any explanation for why he dipped out?
dude went from signing out to just announcing he's gone... I'd imagine something personal? shame either way

and @jilti thank you

knuck no biggie thats what the buddy system is for
Old 06-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol cuz he's a crybaby fagot an had a breakdown in discussion forum last nite
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:47 AM   #18
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Good job fellas
Old 06-11-2015, 07:38 AM   #19
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Thug life vids had me in stitches.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:06 AM   #20
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
The Mag Trio at it again. Dope AF as always. Props, props and more props. Each week looks doper and doper. There are at least 5-6 dope ass battles this week. Let's get it.
you still rock BOSS attire, don't you? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Dope

Sorry something came up and I couldn't finish my parts but this was nice regardless
what could have possibly came up? aren't you unemployed because the sears store you managed decided to close shop, which IMO is ironic considering you are jewish.

just be real and tell these niggas you forgot and/or didn't care enough to apply the effort, bro lol

that seems more realistic.