Old 01-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

legion i was referring to people thinking kuechly is a god, not mosley, mosley's just rookie of the year

and probably the best cover LB in the league. #TROLLFACE

also kuechly IS overrated because people claim he is in a class of his own. he's not. he's just at the top of his class. and he is aided by the fact he plays for a weak defense.

i wish i could find missed tackle stats YO
Old 01-05-2015, 08:40 PM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ALSO

i've been on record saying i only watch ravens games. this is a panthers game i watched this year

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ens-highlights

find me the kuechly highlights.

find me the newton highlights.

oh wait there is none

CUZ THEY FUCKING SUCK
Old 01-05-2015, 08:49 PM   #43
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

LOL

Uh oh u my nig yo.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:53 PM   #44
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Thomas Davis, Star Lotulelei, Greg Hardy (Pre-Suspension), Kawann Short, and Charles Johnson does not a weak defense make.

What's funny is the Panthers are basically the NFC version of the Ravens, defensively. Top 5 front seven, horrible secondary. They've cobbled together a decent rotation in the second half of the season, the Panthers.

DeAndre Levy (if he's considered a MLB this season) and Bobby Wagner are the only two MLB's I'd put close to Kuechly. He's still their superior. A healthy Patrick Willis is the only one who can argue for the top spot, really. Not some poverty Ravens rookie.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:38 PM   #45
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Y'all putos are just begging to get clapped in the stomach.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:43 PM   #46
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

phil having dark thoughts again hehe
Mercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #47
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

This Panthers winning it all talk is laughable.
They played an Arizona team that had been on a downwards spiral since week10 with a3rd string qb at the helm.
Newton is good but just doesn't have the weapons to contend.
Outside of bilicheck, ain't no coach taking this Panthers team to the promised land.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:46 PM   #48
Mercules
teh ghoulie

Battle Record: 4-6

Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules Mercules

this panthers talk is lols. cam newton averages like 4.5 turnovers a game and 12 sacks
Mercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

patrick willis hasnt been relevant for like 5 years

bowman was his superior, and i've heard nothing from either this year so i assume they both fell off

the ravens rookie is at least top 5 middle line backer in the game right now.

star lotuleilei never pplayed up to his hype. greg hardy didnt play. outside of those two and kuechly i've legit only heard of roman harper

they don't register on my radar, and they shouldn't. they are 7-8-1 in the worst division football has ever seen. they should all be beheaded
Old 01-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #50
Half Wit It
Nalyubuites

Battle Record: 1-2

Half Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ALSO

i've been on record saying i only watch ravens games. this is a panthers game i watched this year

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ens-highlights

find me the kuechly highlights.

find me the newton highlights.

oh wait there is none

CUZ THEY FUCKING SUCK
Tell me this isn't a recording of one game out of 16 this year, not to mention their previous seasons...

You can't be overrated without at least being good at what you do on some level.
I haven't heard anyone say Kuechly is the league's best but I also haven't heard a professional analyst/ex or current player say he's overrated or garbage.
As for Cam excluding his rookie season he's played banged up and has never had many weapons but has made Carolina better than they should be right now.

Plain and simple.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Wit It View Post
Tell me this isn't a recording of one game out of 16 this year, not to mention their previous seasons...

You can't be overrated without at least being good at what you do on some level.
I haven't heard anyone say Kuechly is the league's best but I also haven't heard a professional analyst/ex or current player say he's overrated or garbage.
As for Cam excluding his rookie season he's played banged up and has never had many weapons but has made Carolina better than they should be right now.

Plain and simple.
no professional analyst will say he's overrated or garbage. they won't say he's garbage because he isn't, and they won't say he's overrated, because they are the ones OVER rating him.

he is a great middle line backer. i've said it countless times, i don't think he's god's gift to football tho, like all the analysts do. and please don't say, "no analyst said he's gods gift to football", because the simple fact i know who he is means that they gush over him like he's incredible.

he's good.

cam newton is good. in my opinion they are both OVER rated.

that simple. i don't think they are as good as EVERYONE else thinks. which makes them overrated. to me.

i probably over rate baltimore raven players. in your guys eyes of course. in my eyes i have rated them perfectly. they are all excellent.

RAVENSSSSSSSSSS
Old 01-05-2015, 10:43 PM   #52
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you fucking dare be reasonable here.

I was prepped for 13 rounds of trolling argument here.

YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME SITTING HERE WITH ALL THESE ANGLES WHILE YOU PLAY EVEN KEELED UH OH.

nah its cool
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM   #53
Half Wit It
Nalyubuites

Half Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant future

Quote:
no professional analyst will say he's overrated or garbage. they won't say he's garbage because he isn't, and they won't say he's overrated, because they are the ones OVER rating him.

he is a great middle line backer. i've said it countless times, i don't think he's god's gift to football tho, like all the analysts do. and please don't say, "no analyst said he's gods gift to football", because the simple fact i know who he is means that they gush over him like he's incredible.

he's good.

cam newton is good. in my opinion they are both OVER rated.

that simple. i don't think they are as good as EVERYONE else thinks. which makes them overrated. to me.

i probably over rate baltimore raven players. in your guys eyes of course. in my eyes i have rated them perfectly. they are all excellent.

RAVENSSSSSSSSSS

Lol.

Exactly.
Clearly they're not overrated because you're literally the only one arguing that they are.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM   #54
Half Wit It
Nalyubuites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
Don't you fucking dare be reasonable here.

I was prepped for 13 rounds of trolling argument here.

YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME SITTING HERE WITH ALL THESE ANGLES WHILE YOU PLAY EVEN KEELED UH OH.

nah its cool
Gone
Old 01-05-2015, 10:55 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Lol

Dan said all I have to say.

I err on the side of caution with Cam because he could have easily Jamarcused himself and keeps plodding through despite Gettleman's trainwreck of personnel decisions plus getting murdered every game until recently.

He seriously needs a new QB coach though. No excuse for his accuracy problems this far into a career.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 PM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I WAS JOKING

CAM NEWTON SUCKS

ANDY DALTON>

KUECHLY IS A BUM.

I DIDNT KNOW DEANDRE LEVY EXISTED UNTIL THIS MOMENT.

BOBBY WAGNER HAS NEVER. NEVER. FORCED ONE FUMBLE. AND HE'S ONLY MANAGED TO LAND ON ONE CAUSED BY ONE OF HIS OVERRATED TEAMMATES.

FUCK SEATTLE TOO

QUIT NAMING BUMS FROM THE D-LEAGUE.

EVERYONE KNOWS REAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS PLAY IN THE AFC.

LIKE.

A.

YOU GET AN A, BECAUSE THATS THE BEST GRADE. A FOR AMAZING ATHLETICALLY AWESOME ATHLETES. IF YOU PLAY IN THE AFC YOU GET AN A.

IF YOU PLAY IN THE NFC YOU GET AN N. WHICH IS SO FAR PAST AN F ITS NOT WORTH MENTION. IT BASICALLY STANDS FOR NOT GOOD. OR NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCUSSION.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the only player who has let me down is vontaze burfict

i legit held him in very high regard, and was very salty the ravens didnt want him.

then he gave himself a concussion hitting flacco headfirst in the balls.

i lost all respect for him in that moment.

which further illustrates my point of why newton sucks for being banged up all the time. you can't blame anyone. flacco was sacked more than anyone last year. this year he didnt get hit as much, but flacco takes punishment year in and year out, in the AFC NORTH. he has never missed a SINGLE GOD DAMN PLAY. HE'S NEVER NURSING SOME PUSSY INJURY. OH I GOT A FAKE SPINAL FRACTURE FROM ROLLING MY TRUCK. I'M GONNA USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY I BARELY BEAT A BROWNS TEAM THAT SELF DESTRUCTED 5 WEEKS PRIOR

FUCK CAROLINA

OH I BEAT DA CARDINALS OHH IM CAM NEWTON I WEAR A TOWEL ON MY HEAD AND DANCE LIKE AN IRISHMEN WHEN I SCORE TOUCHDOWNS WITH A WEIRD HIGH STEP JIG

YOU SUCK CAM NEWTON.

I HOPE HE GOOGLE SEARCHES HIS NAME AND FINDS THIS POST. YOU ARE TERRIBLE CAM NEWTON. YOU AREN'T HALF THE QUARTERBACK KYLE BOLLER WAS.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:16 PM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Old 01-05-2015, 11:19 PM   #59
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
patrick willis hasnt been relevant for like 5 years

bowman was his superior, and i've heard nothing from either this year so i assume they both fell off

the ravens rookie is at least top 5 middle line backer in the game right now.

star lotuleilei never pplayed up to his hype. greg hardy didnt play. outside of those two and kuechly i've legit only heard of roman harper

they don't register on my radar, and they shouldn't. they are 7-8-1 in the worst division football has ever seen. they should all be beheaded

U sir are officially feeling the effects of all the drugs.

Willis was only heralded as the top mlb until last year when bowman took that title.
and the reason u haven't heard from them is that Willis was out for over half the season with an injury n bowman missed the whole season after he ripped the ball away from a seahawk on a goal line stand where he had his knee grotesquely twisted on a play where he never dropped the ripped away football.

U should really watch games that include other teams other than them gayvens.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:26 PM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the only player who has let me down is vontaze burfict

i legit held him in very high regard, and was very salty the ravens didnt want him.

then he gave himself a concussion hitting flacco headfirst in the balls.

i lost all respect for him in that moment.

which further illustrates my point of why newton sucks for being banged up all the time. you can't blame anyone. flacco was sacked more than anyone last year. this year he didnt get hit as much, but flacco takes punishment year in and year out, in the AFC NORTH. he has never missed a SINGLE GOD DAMN PLAY. HE'S NEVER NURSING SOME PUSSY INJURY. OH I GOT A FAKE SPINAL FRACTURE FROM ROLLING MY TRUCK. I'M GONNA USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY I BARELY BEAT A BROWNS TEAM THAT SELF DESTRUCTED 5 WEEKS PRIOR

FUCK CAROLINA

OH I BEAT DA CARDINALS OHH IM CAM NEWTON I WEAR A TOWEL ON MY HEAD AND DANCE LIKE AN IRISHMEN WHEN I SCORE TOUCHDOWNS WITH A WEIRD HIGH STEP JIG

YOU SUCK CAM NEWTON.

I HOPE HE GOOGLE SEARCHES HIS NAME AND FINDS THIS POST. YOU ARE TERRIBLE CAM NEWTON. YOU AREN'T HALF THE QUARTERBACK KYLE BOLLER WAS.
@Certain it pains me to say this but it may be time to putt muff's posting restriction on da god