Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2021, 11:16 PM   #21
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

So, you don’t feel as if prison made you smarter?
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 11:17 PM   #22
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

I never saw a mf eat boogers but, I knew a dude in my unit did. Same story. Pedophile blah blah. We ended up rolling him when he stole a fudge bar from one of my homies.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:23 PM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

made me smarter no not really... it exposed to some shit, like a certain kind of human nature and whatever... and i'll randomly bring up prison stories and shit to my wife and... not very often but she'll be like ohhh those were the good old days etc.

The jails, and then prison I was in was like summer camp for the criminals.. a lot of the younger kids, acted like kids again like this is summer camp or some shit.. 4 years... I didn't learn jack shit
Old 08-10-2021, 11:26 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I suppose to a smaller extent when people were in a pod.. dude has a swastika on his neck.. and whatever... I'm black and i'm assuming someone with a swastika tattoos on there neck... theoretically doenst like black people... as long as theres no problem theres no problem. so I guess it taught me that
Old 08-10-2021, 11:28 PM   #25
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

You didn’t even learn yourself? Your triggers? Weaknesses? Strengths? Nothing about the people you were around on the street? Just nothing? Your brain shut off for four years? You could’ve learned what not to do. Just nothing though? Wow. Not a book? No real estate? Stock market? How to get LLCs? Grants or nothing?
Old 08-10-2021, 11:34 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

sure, I learned close quarters human nature around a bunch of niggas or white people or puerto ricans...

the book cart came along onces a week and they had horrible books, with half the pages ripped out... and you're supposed to return them but no one does... stick the books under your bunk thing for a better pillow. And no I didn't learn shit really... other than niggas talk a big game and its not true.. I suppose I learned that.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:36 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nothing I learned was positive, put it that way...
Old 08-11-2021, 12:14 AM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hey Answer i'm about to drop on you again
Old 08-11-2021, 12:17 AM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ya gay nigga fuck you say you like prison dog.. what are you talking about man... I don't know who you are or whatever but that makes no sense
Old 08-11-2021, 12:42 AM   #30
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you're a weirdo and if you had fun in jail.... thats strange... again like I said did I learn things.. I suppose but for the most part they were things that I already knew about people in general... everyone would and did probably say it but I didn't hurt anyone.

I guess I learned how to make burrito out of ramen noodles and beef jerky with a pack of cheese sauce. I suppose I learned that. Overall it didnt teach me shit, other than a healthy distrust of the legal system, which I already had.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:40 AM   #31
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ouch is clinically retarded an cb4 has the mind of an infant

Nc is the dark matter of the universe
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:06 AM   #32
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Never said I had fun. Was one of the worst/best things ever happened to me. If you were sat down for four years and had access to books didn’t learn shit, you’re a waste. That’s just real talk. Dead the gay shit. Niggas don’t even really cook with noodles in the joint. So, now I think you lying. That’s some tv shit. Noodles is a LAST resort. Ghost, kill yourself.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:14 AM   #33
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Hey hey hey you an me are cool my guy. I for one support your institutionalized learning experience and gangster street bravado. This is intriguing content and you're an interesting person.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:14 AM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Let’s see the news article
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:23 AM   #35
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

https://law.justia.com/cases/michiga...18/335070.html

I don’t do kappin. Look up my Otis pik I got old pik battles here

Last edited by CtrlF4; 08-11-2021 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:33 AM   #36
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Hell yeah! Let’s go to prison yall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:38 AM   #37
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Hell yeah! Let’s go to prison yall!
I believe in energy and speaking shit into existence. I think you should edit this. Just for your sake.
Old 08-11-2021, 10:21 AM   #38
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlF4 View Post
Never said I had fun. Was one of the worst/best things ever happened to me. If you were sat down for four years and had access to books didn’t learn shit, you’re a waste. That’s just real talk. Dead the gay shit. Niggas don’t even really cook with noodles in the joint. So, now I think you lying. That’s some tv shit. Noodles is a LAST resort. Ghost, kill yourself.
Ouch still thinks county lockup is prison.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 10:28 AM   #39
Ghost1

Tell him about that bid you did last year gloss
Old 08-11-2021, 05:52 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

what type of plea did they offer